Soulwax, 2ManyDjs article

jgro...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2020, 8:26:01 PM3/31/20
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index0420.html>, you'll find (among other things):

SOULWAX
From stoner-rock to EDM (and back again) by Illes Plompen
"There's so much dance-inspired rock and rock-inspired dance, but not a lot of genuinely great dance-rock. And I consciously say 'not a lot,' because there have been some notable exceptions! And no, I'm not talking about LCD Soundsystem or some other band from DFA Records. I'm talking about the legendary, but in America often criminally overlooked, Soulwax."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason