Is this a TD group...

Rainer Rutka

Dec 11, 2000, 9:47:59 AM12/11/00
or a spammers' group?

antonio

Dec 11, 2000, 3:06:22 PM12/11/00
On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:47:59 GMT, Rainer Rutka <rai...@k-r.de> wrote:

>or a spammers' group?

Hi Rainer,

Are you sick and tired of swedish messages on tadream? ;-)

Sure this is a TD group, it seems to be very quiet at the moment, but
we had a very interesting thread about Quichotte part III a few days
ago.

All the best,
Antonio

Rainer Rutka

Dec 12, 2000, 5:16:48 AM12/12/00
HI!

Yes I am! But I'm shure, the listowner of TADREAM will shut down this
threads very soon :-)

And yes, the ML ist very quiet at the moment. I don't know why, but IMO,
the mailing-
list is more used for our "discussions".

I'll keep my eyes onto this list and will see what up during the next
weeks.

See you!

Womb Raider

Dec 13, 2000, 12:43:52 AM12/13/00

I'm still here as well. After using the internet for so many years and
Usenet It seems that postings come and go like the ebb and flo of the
tides. I'm sure it'll pick up in a little while.

wr

In article <3A36107E...@k-r.de>, Rainer Rutka <rai...@k-r.de>

The old geezer

Apr 17, 2014, 3:58:04 PM4/17/14
On Wednesday, December 13, 2000 12:44:04 AM UTC-5, Womb Raider wrote:

> > See you!
> >
> > antonio schrieb:
> >
> > > On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:47:59 GMT,
> > >
> > > Hi Rainer,
> > >
> > > Are you sick and tired of swedish messages on tadream? ;-)
> > >
> > > Sure this is a TD group, it seems to be very quiet at the moment, but
> > > we had a very interesting thread about Quichotte part III a few days
> > > ago.

14 years later it is as dead as a doornail as the old expression goes....

TOG