(from tadream mailing list) Farewell Yahoo Groups! Shutting down on December 15, 2020

Winston

Oct 30, 2020, 11:07:57 AM10/30/20
This just me saying, again, that I think this newsgroup is as good or
better an alternative to moving the list to groups.io, since that's yet
another centralized solution that may or may not endure.
-WBE

The old geezer

Jan 1, 2021, 1:30:08 PM1/1/21
This group has been DEAD since 2008! TOG

Winston

Jan 2, 2021, 1:34:04 AM1/2/21
I previously posted:

The old geezer <JY...@aol.com> replied:
> This group has been DEAD since 2008! TOG

I know. I was just reminding the tadream list folks that this does
exist and is an alternative to yet another centralized solution.
-WBE