t-shirts

Greg

Dec 13, 2002, 7:56:32 PM12/13/02
can anyone give me a USA venue to order TD. t-shirts from in size lg.

The old geezer

Apr 17, 2014, 3:46:15 PM4/17/14
On Friday, December 13, 2002 7:56:35 PM UTC-5, Greg wrote:
> can anyone give me a USA venue to order TD. t-shirts from in size lg.

Why would you want one? No one would know who TD is!

The Old Geezer

ND: Pabst Blue Ribbon

The old geezer

Nov 15, 2018, 11:57:53 AM11/15/18
Did you ever get your TD t shirt????

The old geezer

Jan 1, 2021, 1:33:57 PM1/1/21
On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 11:57:53 AM UTC-5, The old geezer wrote:
> Did you ever get your TD t shirt????

Well, Greg? We are all still waiting for your answer!! Why r u keeping us all in suspense??

The Old Geezer