Is this group dead?

Richard

Mar 7, 2003, 2:38:25 AM3/7/03
Anyone here?
--
Richard F

Womb Raider

Mar 7, 2003, 5:20:02 AM3/7/03
In article <A2QVC1Ix...@lotg.fsnet.co.uk>, Richard
<ric...@lotg.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Anyone here?

Nope.

Richard

Mar 7, 2003, 8:31:57 AM3/7/03
>> Anyone here?
>
>Nope.

Oh well, then I'll talk to myself....

... I wonder if anyone has managed to emulate the "Alien Seagull" sound
they used on their albums, on say a Korg Z1 ? ..........
--
Richard F

JYOB

Mar 7, 2003, 2:43:28 PM3/7/03
>From: Richard ric...@lotg.fsnet.co.uk

>. I wonder if anyone has managed to emulate the "Alien Seagull" sound
>they used on their albums, on say a Korg Z1 ? ..........

I don't know...I haven't heard it!

The old geezer

Richard

Mar 7, 2003, 3:01:47 PM3/7/03
In message <20030307144328...@mb-mp.aol.com>, JYOB
<jy...@aol.comTOG> writes

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You haven't heard it?

I thought this was a Tangerine Dream group!?!?!?!?!
--
Richard F

Mark

Mar 7, 2003, 7:01:34 PM3/7/03
"Richard" <ric...@lotg.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Anyone here?
> --
> Richard F
Oh yes there is definitely life here.

Womb Raider

Mar 8, 2003, 2:21:49 AM3/8/03
In article <Ge2UoAFr...@lotg.fsnet.co.uk>, Richard
<ric...@lotg.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> You haven't heard it?
>
> I thought this was a Tangerine Dream group!?!?!?!?!

You mean the one on Wavelength soundtrack?

WR

JYOB

Mar 8, 2003, 7:34:25 AM3/8/03
O.K. So what about the Stratosphere cd???

The old geezer

Richard

Mar 8, 2003, 7:50:55 AM3/8/03
>> You haven't heard it?
>>
>> I thought this was a Tangerine Dream group!?!?!?!?!
>
>You mean the one on Wavelength soundtrack?

Spot on, Track 16/Mojave End Title Reprise, first sound on the track.
--
Richard F

Richard

Mar 8, 2003, 12:16:55 PM3/8/03
The sound is littered through many of the groups & solo albums.

--
Richard F

Richard

Mar 8, 2003, 12:18:00 PM3/8/03
It's everywhere.

--
Richard F

The old geezer

Apr 17, 2014, 3:44:56 PM4/17/14
On Friday, March 7, 2003 5:22:02 AM UTC-5, Womb Raider wrote:

> > Anyone here?
>
> Nope.......

It is *BEYOND* dead. It is smouldering in it's grave!

The old geezer

ND: Pyramid Outburst Imperial IPA

NP: Sea Of Glass - Giles Reaves

michae...@gmail.com

May 11, 2014, 3:19:36 PM5/11/14
TOGeezer!

It's dead but we visit the grave occasionally.

Listened to Pergammon yesterday and wondered about the group. Cheers to everyone enjoying TD and of course the band, well, Edgar, who wasn't looking' so great in the most recent YT vids.

The old geezer

May 11, 2014, 6:21:14 PM5/11/14
On Sunday, May 11, 2014 3:19:36 PM UTC-4, michae...@gmail.com wrote:

> It's dead but we visit the grave occasionally.

> Listened to Pergammon yesterday and wondered about the group. Cheers to everyone enjoying TD and of course the band, well, Edgar, who wasn't looking' so great in the most recent YT vids.

Well, ol' Edgar is pushing 70 years of age about now & that temperate & vegan lifestyle duzn't seem to be agreeing with him. Yet, Keith Richards is still going strong!

"Everything in moderation." - Connie Mack (World Famous Baseball Manager)

Even moderation?????

The Old Geezer

NP: Woman In Chains - Tears For Fears (Would have like to have seen/heard ol' Edgar & Ron Orzabal team up for a recording.)
ND: Hoegaarden Wheat Ale

The old geezer

Jan 6, 2015, 6:09:56 PM1/6/15
On Sunday, May 11, 2014 6:21:14 PM UTC-4, The old geezer wrote:
> On Sunday, May 11, 2014 3:19:36 PM UTC-4, michae...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > It's dead........

Yes! Did it ever *exist*?????????

The OLD Geezer

ND: PBR
NP: Sally Go Round The Roses - Jaynettes