"Rockface" - (Live in Berkeley 1988)...Question...

The old geezer

Jan 6, 2006, 7:13:40 PM1/6/06
How do I get a hold of this cd? It duz not seem available at the TDI
Store, Amazon or Half.com.

Please help!

Thanx,

The old geezer

Message has been deleted

The old geezer

Jan 6, 2006, 8:14:12 PM1/6/06
Not when I checked. Search came up empty!

the old geezer

Message has been deleted

The old geezer

Jan 7, 2006, 7:01:51 AM1/7/06
Now I got it! Thanx a million!!!

The old geezer

white flight

Feb 8, 2006, 9:59:52 PM2/8/06
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:30:30 +0000, Andrew Cox
<water...@spamcop.net> wrote:

>The old geezer wrote:
>
>> How do I get a hold of this cd? It duz not seem available at the TDI
>> Store, Amazon or Half.com.
>>
>> Please help!
>

>Groove Unlimited have it:

Groove is a rip off. You can get much better deals at places like
amazon, half.com, etc.

Groove sucks

Andrew Cox

Feb 9, 2006, 4:32:25 AM2/9/06
On 2006-02-09, white flight <m...@where.org> wrote:
<snip>

> Groove is a rip off. You can get much better deals at places like
> amazon, half.com, etc.
>
> Groove sucks

I've never had any problems with Groove, and they carry stuff that
Amazon don't. What problems have you had with them?

--
Real men don't dance - they sit, sweat and curse.

The old geezer

Feb 23, 2019, 8:26:07 AM2/23/19
I never did purchase it.