Please help identify the artist! (80s synthpop)

BluHarmony

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
All I know is the words to the refrain:

Baby please, can't you see?
Back in your arms is where I want to be

French, english and mixed versions were available in the mid 80s. Any info
would be greatly appreciated.

--BluHa...@aol.com

Brother Noire - pull MYFINGER to e-mail

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
bluha...@aol.coms (BluHarmony) wrote:
> Baby please, can't you see?
> Back in your arms is where I want to be
>
> French, english and mixed versions were available in the mid 80s. Any info
> would be greatly appreciated.

That would be Vicious Pink's "Cccan't You See". Yes, it's spelled
with three C's. It pops up on the rare synthpop sites every once in a
while. Now that I have BitBoy tied up and gagged in the trunk of my car,
YARST would probably be the best place for an appearance soon of an
extended mix. ;-)

I don't know if this group's album ever made it to CD. If so, the CD
is difficult to find. This particular track has popped up on a few '80s
compilations including "Hardest Hits Vol. 3" which was recently posted to
the '80s MP3 group. It's also available for purchase (recommended) from A
Different Drum <http://www.adifferentdrum.com/hh3.html>.
--
* L.B. Noire <MYFING...@antisocial.com> - pull MYFINGER to e-mail
* Assistant Manager; Forces of Evil Inc.

Steve Ball

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
Sounds like "Cccan't You See?" by Vicious Pink.

--Steve

Black Light

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, my Brother Noire wrote:

> That would be Vicious Pink's "Cccan't You See". Yes, it's spelled
>with three C's. It pops up on the rare synthpop sites every once in a
>while. Now that I have BitBoy tied up and gagged in the trunk of my car,
>YARST would probably be the best place for an appearance soon of an
>extended mix. ;-)

But seriously (if you're ever capable of that :-), what _did_ happend
to BitBoy?

/----------------------------------------------------------------------------\
¦
¦ /Black Light - Desdichado (Current CD count: 3235)
¦ Modify to mail me: djRE...@REMOVEprogrammer.net
¦
¦ Working for the better of humanity in association with
¦ the International Committee of the Red Cross (IKRK/CICR)
¦
\----------------------------------------------------------------------------/

Brother Noire - pull MYFINGER to e-mail

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
djRE...@REMOVEprogrammer.net wrote:
> > That would be Vicious Pink's "Cccan't You See". Yes, it's spelled
> >with three C's. It pops up on the rare synthpop sites every once in a
> >while. Now that I have BitBoy tied up and gagged in the trunk of my car,
> >YARST would probably be the best place for an appearance soon of an
> >extended mix. ;-)
>
> But seriously (if you're ever capable of that :-), what _did_ happend
> to BitBoy?

I'll have to check to see what the statue of limitations is before I
can comment on it...

BitBoy

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
Ohh, what's that? My ears are BURNING!

The Phoenix is near it's second rising...and Nostradamus has predicted that
BitBoy will once again return to bring EMPEETHREE joy to the web's finest
greedy mooches ;^)

Look for a totally new totally improved BitBoy site in the coming
weeks...really!

Your humble digital servant,

-BitBoy
http://www.bitwerks.com/bitboy

Faustus <LordF...@Erebos.com.uk> wrote in message
> In the year Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:57:48 GMT,
> MYFING...@antisocial.com (Brother Noire - pull MYFINGER to e-mail)

> gave 50 chimpanzees 50 typewriters and this was what they wrote:

> >> But seriously (if you're ever capable of that :-), what _did_ happend
> >> to BitBoy?
> >
> > I'll have to check to see what the statue of limitations is before I
> >can comment on it...
>

> He probably got tired of the "no thanks" from the leeches and
> abandoned the effort as I did.
>
> F.

Brother Noire - pull MYFINGER to e-mail

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
"BitBoy" <bitboy...@bitwerks.com> wrote:
> Ohh, what's that? My ears are BURNING!
>
> The Phoenix is near it's second rising...and Nostradamus has predicted that
> BitBoy will once again return to bring EMPEETHREE joy to the web's finest
> greedy mooches ;^)

How did you get out of my trunk?

Black Light

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, LordF...@Erebos.com.uk
(Faustus) wrote:

>In the year Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:57:48 GMT,
>MYFING...@antisocial.com (Brother Noire - pull MYFINGER to e-mail)
>gave 50 chimpanzees 50 typewriters and this was what they wrote:

>>> But seriously (if you're ever capable of that :-), what _did_ happend
>>> to BitBoy?
>>
>> I'll have to check to see what the statue of limitations is before I
>>can comment on it...

>He probably got tired of the "no thanks" from the leeches and
>abandoned the effort as I did.

What page was yours?

Liav.Sh

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99

> How did you get out of my trunk?

I set him loose.

Liav.

Rob M

Feb 21, 2024, 9:31:46 PMFeb 21
On Monday, July 19, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, BluHarmony wrote:
> All I know is the words to the refrain:
> Baby please, can't you see?
> Back in your arms is where I want to be
> French, english and mixed versions were available in the mid 80s. Any info
> would be greatly appreciated.
> --BluHa...@aol.com

Baby please, cccan't you see? Back in your arms is where I want to be.