Top 10 Dance Chart July 27 - Aug 2, 2023

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation

Jul 28, 2023, 11:30:30 AM7/28/23

Tuned In Radio
The New Rhythm of The Nation
Top 10
July 27 - Aug. 2, 2023 Chart# 1481

#w Lw Tw Song The Artist Company
5 2 1 (It Goes Like) Nanana Peggy Gou XL Recordings
2 4 2 I Can See You (Taylor's Version) Taylor Swift Republic
4 3 3 If Only I Loud Luxury, Two Friends, Bebe Rexha Armada
5 1 4 Dance The Night Dua Lipa Warner
3 7 5 Fallen Leaf Vintage Culture, Fideles, ft. Be No Rain Vintage Culture
4 6 6 Paradise Sophie and the Giants, Purple Disco Machine Island
3 8 7 Motive Armin van Buuren Armada
7 5 8 Good Love Hannah Laing ft. RoRo WUGD
1 - 9 Wagging Tongues (Remixes) Depeche Mode Venusnote
1 - 10 Breathe In ARTBAT & Another Life UPPERGROUND

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.