Top 10 Dance Chart Aug. 31 - Sept. 6, 2023

Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation

Aug 31, 2023, 2:07:30 PM8/31/23

Tuned In Radio
The New Rhythm of The Nation
Top 10
Aug. 31 - Sept. 6, 2023 Chart# 1486

#w Lw Tw Song The Artist Company
10 1 1 (It Goes Like) Nanana Peggy Gou XL Recordings
4 3 2 Bittersweet Goodbye Issey Cross Atlantic
2 9 3 adore u Fred again & Obongjayar Atlantic
5 5 4 Asking Sonny Fodera, & MK ft. Clementine Douglas Solotoko
3 6 5 One In A Million Bebe Rexha, David Guetta Warner
4 7 6 Feel It Jazzy Jazzy
9 2 7 If Only I Loud Luxury, Two Friends, Bebe Rexha Armada
8 4 8 Motive Armin van Buuren Armada
1 - 9 Space Case Armin van Buuren Armada
1 - 10 King Of My Castle (Purple Disco Machine Remix) Wamdue Project Strictly Rhythm

Follow @tunedinradio on Twitter!
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.