The Echoing Green

Jeff Harper

Jun 24, 2021, 7:13:11 AM6/24/21
Legends.

https://echocentral.bandcamp.com/

--
Jeff Harper | Missing 90s Internet
https://www.networkpukes.com | 4 line sig limit
This line left intentionally blank | Prodigy > Facebook
This one toO | CompuServe > Twitter

Jason McBrayer

Jun 24, 2021, 8:53:20 AM6/24/21
Jeff Harper <jharper*REM0VE*@panix.com> writes:

> Legends.
>
> https://echocentral.bandcamp.com/

I hadn't heard them before, but I'm giving them a listen now, and
they're exactly the kind of thing I'm into.

--
Jason McBrayer | “Strange is the night where black stars rise,
jmc...@carcosa.net | and strange moons circle through the skies,
| but stranger still is lost Carcosa.”
| ― Robert W. Chambers,The King in Yellow

Jeff Harper

Jun 26, 2021, 12:54:38 PM6/26/21
On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 05:53:19, Jason McBrayer <jmc...@carcosa.net> posted:
> I hadn't heard them before, but I'm giving them a listen now, and
> they're exactly the kind of thing I'm into.

Are you familiar with the bands that were on the label A Different Drum?
If not, I'd be happy to share more of them. Great synthpop. Cheers!

Jason McBrayer

Jun 26, 2021, 1:49:23 PM6/26/21
Jeff Harper <jharper*REM0VE*@panix.com> writes:

> Are you familiar with the bands that were on the label A Different Drum?
> If not, I'd be happy to share more of them. Great synthpop. Cheers!

I'm not, but I'd be glad to hear about them, especially if any of them
have presences on Bandcamp. I'm a big Information Society fan, and I'm
very pleased their whole back-catalog is on Bandcamp, especially because
I got a lot of it on cassette tape the first time around, and those are
pretty worn-out and inconvenient to play today.

Jeff Harper

Jun 26, 2021, 2:44:42 PM6/26/21
On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 10:49:22, Jason McBrayer <jmc...@carcosa.net> posted:
> I'm not, but I'd be glad to hear about them, especially if any of them
> have presences on Bandcamp. I'm a big Information Society fan, and I'm
> very pleased their whole back-catalog is on Bandcamp, especially because
> I got a lot of it on cassette tape the first time around, and those are
> pretty worn-out and inconvenient to play today.

Here's a few for ya :)

This is a cult classic:

Joy Machine - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqOISbkIL6A

and https://youtu.be/hlqn3rg3nhU