irving plaza

The Official Y2K Greeter

Apr 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/6/00
any one record it?

jallen

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
Hi there all you STP fans...I know someone must have news on where we can
get ahold of the Irving Plaza show......Any info would be greatly
appreciated....the world awaits :))
thx...
....moonflea....freezing in canada
Take a bath I'll drink the water that you leave
If you should die before me ask if you could bring a friend

Still Remains

Purple

NFLDraft01

Apr 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/7/00
I was there. I want a copy too. What an amazing show. Scott even asked
people who listened to Howard's show if they tried his Fifi (sock, rubber
glove, vasoline) contraption. Someone also told me that KROCK aired parts of
the concert on the radio.

E-mail me if you have this or other STP shows on audio or video.
nfldr...@aol.com