LP News

Puy...@webtv.net

Mar 6, 2008, 11:11:57 PM3/6/08

Hi Everyone, I have full details on Linkin Park's newest single, and LP
live from SoHo News!

"GIVEN UP" VIDEO PREMIERE
The new video for Linkin Park's newest single, "Given Up," is premiering
NOW on the LP Network Widget and on LinkinPark.com! Tell us your
thoughts on the "Given Up" video by answering the poll on
LinkinPark.com.
The direct link to the LP Network Widget is:
Widget Link: http://www.linkinpark.com/lpnwidget

LIVE FROM SOHO EP AVAILABLE TODAY
Linkin Park's "Live from SoHo" EP is available for purchase on iTunes
now! LP's "Live from SoHo" EP was recorded live from their exclusive
performance at the Apple Store in SoHo on February 20. Linkin Park
performed their new single "Given Up" live on the EP, as well as a
never-before-released version of "My December." Other tracks on the live
EP include "Shadow of the Day," "Bleed It Out," "Wake," and "In Pieces."
Also, you can check out exclusive photos of Linkin Park at the Apple
Store event and more at http://www.z100.com/pages/linkinparkchat.html.
If you are interested in purchasing LP Live from SoHo, You can purchase
LP's Live From SoHo EP on iTunes here:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=275321835&s=143441

http://media.godashboard.com/linkinpark/LiveFromSoHoBanner.jpg