Fool's gold lyrics

OneMonk909

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
Anyone know what brown mutters after he sings the line: "gold's just around the
corner/breakdown's coming up round the bend?" He mumbles something right after
that....says two things, actually, and it always sounds to me like the second
thing he's saying is "fuck all of you," but I'm probably really wrong. Anyone
know what he's saying?

Verve812

Nov 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/8/99
He says "What you doing?", then "You've all gone mad".

Mark.

Ben Cohen

Nov 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/9/99
> He says "What you doing?", then "You've all gone mad".

Thats what I was gonna say too, (because it's correct)

Ben

amok...@gmail.com

May 18, 2017, 5:42:59 AM5/18/17
On Monday, 8 November 1999 08:00:00 UTC, OneMonk909 wrote:
> Anyone know what brown mutters after he sings the line: "gold's just around the
> corner/breakdown's coming up round the bend?" He mumbles something right after
> that....says two things, actually, and it always sounds to me like the second
> thing he's saying is "fuck all of you," but I'm probably really wrong. Anyone
> know what he's saying?

He says "What you doing?..... Fuck all...."