Stone Roses Font

Elephant Stoned

Mar 31, 2002, 6:53:01 AM3/31/02
Anyone know what it is?
The one on the Silvertone releases..?

Gary? ( Yashin ) Thought you might be able to help especially..

Mick.

--
www.elephantstoned.co.uk
Elephant Stoned : The Stone Roses Website.

www.rub-online.co.uk
The Rub Online : The Rub Official Website.

Ben Cohen

Mar 31, 2002, 8:00:43 AM3/31/02
Arial Black seems pretty close to me.

Ben

"Elephant Stoned" <longsight...@lantageorgia.comNOSPAM> wrote in
message news:4TCp8.26218$gj7.4...@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com...

Elephant Stoned

Mar 31, 2002, 8:23:31 AM3/31/02
"Ben Cohen" <b...@cohen953.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:a87188$fv5$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk...

> Arial Black seems pretty close to me.
>
> Ben

Aye Ben..
S'not *quite* right I think, but it's the one I've been using anyhow.

Cheers.

the lion

Mar 31, 2002, 8:43:02 AM3/31/02
> Aye Ben..
> S'not *quite* right I think, but it's the one I've been using anyhow.
>
> Cheers.

if you're checking in future, a good reference point is the capital r, which
has a little foot at the bottom of the curved bit on the right, that most
fonts don't ... just a thought, anyway.

Elephant Stoned

Mar 31, 2002, 10:47:51 AM3/31/02
> if you're checking in future, a good reference point is the capital r, which
> has a little foot at the bottom of the curved bit on the right, that most
> fonts don't ... just a thought, anyway.

yep yer right.

ta man.

--
www.elephantstoned.co.uk
Elephant Stoned : The Stone Roses Website.

www.rub-online.co.uk
The Rub Online : The Rub Official Website.

"the lion" <do.andr...@m.of.electric.beats> wrote in message

modwo...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2014, 11:18:41 AM2/26/14
its mentioned in their book "war and peace" will look it up...its definitely not arial bold though....

modwo...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2014, 11:31:00 AM2/26/14
On Wednesday, 26 February 2014 16:18:41 UTC, modwo...@gmail.com wrote:
> its mentioned in their book "war and peace" will look it up...its definitely not arial bold though....

GROTESQUE 9......and GROTESQUE OUTLINE

Edward Rhodes

Jul 20, 2023, 1:01:38 PM7/20/23
I might be 20 years late to the conversation, but the font is Helvetica Bold. :)

Ruben Machado

Jul 20, 2023, 9:56:58 PM7/20/23
Dude. I came here today looking for this. Can you believe the coincidence?
Thank you so much!