Alternative to PlayScreen

Bohgosity BumaskiL

Aug 10, 2009, 7:43:52 AM8/10/09
They never had persistent logins, and now I find that the front page
route no longer works, so I gather that they are decidedly not taking
uploads. Either that or I forgot where the door is. My CEO has a line
on programming games for iTunes, and he is concentrating on that.

So, who else has a deal like theirs?: Blog, Video, Audio, and
Wallpaper? It is unfortunate that PlayScreen's CEO did not take well
to censorship demands of Telcos. I agree with his decision about where
content providers can advertize. What they can advertize? I am
probably not even scratching the surface of how fuzzy those lines get
when your trade is international.

I am dropping google groups, except for deep searching (for some
reason, that does not always work), as soon as my subscription to
news://news.individual.net lets me post, and that is because
groups.google does not censor enough.
_______