Looking for a bootleg

Giulia Bru

Oct 3, 2017, 10:50:10 AM10/3/17
Hi everyone! I was wondering if there's someone who can help me find the bootleg of Steely Dan's concert in Milan (Italy), on July 9, 2009. If you got any suggestion, any idea of where I could look for it, if you know someone who has it...can you please let me know? Thanks in advance!!

The old geezer

Oct 18, 2017, 5:25:32 PM10/18/17
Did you find it??

The old geezer

Oct 26, 2017, 4:13:46 PM10/26/17
Well???

The old geezer

Nov 23, 2019, 11:39:27 AM11/23/19
Did you ever get the bootleg? Don't keep us in suspense!!

Dan Drummond

Oct 4, 2021, 7:44:55 PM10/4/21
On Saturday, 23 November 2019 at 16:39:27 UTC, The old geezer wrote:
> Did you ever get the bootleg? Don't keep us in suspense!!

Wow, didn't realise this Newsgroup still existed!? Been fun going back 20 years and cringing at some of my old posts with Klaus Diepold, Diane (love and kisses), Jackofdays, DrJ, Corvid, TimR, etc.

The only Italian bootleg I have is the Live At The Perugia Jazz Festival (2009) - don't know when it was recorded in 2009 though.

Dan