The "Damage" Has Already Been Done... I CANNOT Take It Back. Why Call Me "Boss"??? Actions Speak Louder Than Words.

groovystuff

Jan 30, 2011, 2:43:14 PM1/30/11
No dates (since March!!!), even with great-grandmothers. NO jobs
or gigs out of 100's (Tun Tavern, Borders, Megan's, Atlantic City-
I've given up. NO complete medical care, as of yet, or food stamps.
Not even an email from Unclaimed Property in Trenton, NJ, regarding
cash coming to me from my grandfather. This is ENOUGH to prove the
conspiracy, isn't it? Change the world??? HAH. Why should I even
try? Most people HATE me for trying. Isn't this what happened to
the JC man? Still caring and help on a small way each day, help
people with their health at NO cost and yet NO one has given me
substantial financial help or even invited me oer their house to
stay. I'm a perfect person. Planning to crucify me on my birthday?
I'm 100's of times more talented than that man, doubtful if he lived,
but I'll research again. Sorry (but NOT sorry) the entertainment
industry hates me, but too damn bad- how can all over you collectively
sleep at night with all that banked cash between you all???
Blackballed for life, I guess. Been told I'd win American Idol. My
off-the-cuff comedy is top shelf. Vital signs of a teenager (bp 116
over 67). Limber. Want to be a physician someday, and already know
much about diagnosing disorders, prescribing most medicines, and, more
importantly, being able to treat and or CURE most common maladies
holistically/naturopathically. I'm typing this around 60 WPM. People/
potential employers get phone calls right in front of me and are told
SOMETHING, obviously, from SOMEONE (just the FACTS...). What? Either
told to stay away because their safety is in danger, that they are in
danger by associating with me, or something like that. NO true
friends, I guess. 11 letters in my name- how are the phone numbers
assigned? MORE things to do on the internet, just for shits and
giggles, I guess. Only encouraged to spend and waste my meager monthy
stipend, while being ignored and shunned most of the time at these
very same establishments simply for being good. Why SHOULD I be?
Because I truly AM, that's why. Am I protected? Don't know. Had
MANY violent incidents against me since March- I've defended myself.
I KNOW I am well-known, you cannot fool me- EVERYONE has the internet
and is aware of this entire 10-year struggle between good and evil.
Unfortunately, the tables are STILL turned, and I resent the treatment
I've been receiving. My items are STILL being stolen (CD player,
headphones, and clothing, most recently...). NO permanent residence
still. No wife, children, car, bicycle, ANYTHING. Told by William
Chambreaux in ABQ, NM that I could have my own children naturally.
Obviously, he was wrong, or it was another "mind fuck". John Lennon
wrote "Mind Games"- HE knew what was going on, obviously. Seems "you"
are VERY happy in the place you have put me. Give me a reason to try
to change something in the world. Until then, I can be just as
selfish as everyone else. Over and out for now.

-Gary Mitchell Zeitlin

BTW- Pretzel Logic, Chain Lightning ("Be part of the the
BROTHERHOOD???) Only A Fool ("A" world become one", anti-violence
theme...), Deacon Blues , Fire In The Hole (???), Peg (In 3D???),
Monkey In Your Soul, Bodhissatva (Buddhist god-like non-profit
prophet...), I Got The News (Yes...), Your Gold Teeth II, Do It Again,
Dr Wu (halfway crucified??), The Nightfly (???). I grew UP on these
songs- doesn't it sound as if, hypothetically, Messers DF and WB might
have known about my birth somehow? TOO many coincidences. Later.

garyze...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2020, 1:32:29 AM6/1/20
Please disregard this posting... I was HACKED!!!

The old geezer

Jun 1, 2020, 3:36:42 PM6/1/20
Joe? Joe Biden?? Is that you????