ALL SD songs......

The old geezer

Dec 27, 2020, 1:42:21 PM12/27/20
And I mean ALL......are about drugs!!!! No Question about it!!! The Old Geezer

The old geezer

Jan 17, 2021, 1:08:10 PM1/17/21
On Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 1:42:21 PM UTC-5, The old geezer wrote:
> And I mean ALL......are about drugs!!!! No Question about it!!! The Old Geezer

I see that No one has disputed this premise!

The OLD Geezer

se...@spb.li

Jan 17, 2021, 9:26:02 PM1/17/21
No disputes here! But there's also a saying that all SD songs are either NYC songs or LA songs. Are there NYC drugs and LA drugs?

calum54

Jan 19, 2021, 4:51:20 AM1/19/21
I think “Throw Back the Little Ones” is about fish.

The old geezer

Jan 24, 2021, 8:58:31 AM1/24/21

> I think “Throw Back the Little Ones” is about fish........
No! It is about small, weasely joints!!