Steely Dan on Tic Tok

calum54

Mar 4, 2022, 2:56:14 AM3/4/22
Seems like young people don’t follow the Dan on Google Gr opus these days!
https://youtu.be/Bz_b4Nudh8w

calum54

Mar 4, 2022, 3:06:23 AM3/4/22
On Friday, 4 March 2022 at 07:56:14 UTC, calum54 wrote:
> Seems like young people don’t follow the Dan on Google Gr opus these days!
> https://youtu.be/Bz_b4Nudh8w
Google Groups I think I meant there

Klaus & Rooster

Mar 4, 2022, 9:59:26 AM3/4/22
Right - Google Groups seem to be a medium of the past, or for old guys like me ... or you?
My new approach is to come back here and check what's going on more regularly.

I just started to watch the video you posted, but it takes me quite some patience to get through all the blabla before something tangible is coming ... maybe it is not coming at all. I have to get back to watch to the end. I'll comment then ...

CU
Klaus & Rooster