Glamour Profession...another SD Rip Off??

The old geezer

Apr 23, 2013, 8:51:03 AM4/23/13
....Of this particular 1977 Tune:

.Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band - "Cherchez La Femme".

Very *similar*...... .

Check it out on YouTube!

The old geezer

ND: Green Tea
NP: The roar of the Warehouse Heater

icn...@gmail.com

May 11, 2013, 9:27:08 AM5/11/13
I still can't believe you don't think "your gold teeth" is an excellent song geezer!!!

The old geezer

May 13, 2013, 7:57:05 PM5/13/13
On May 11, 9:27 am, icn...@gmail.com wrote:
>   I still can't believe you don't think "your gold teeth" is an excellent song geezer!!!

YGT I never minded. YGT II I never really cared for.

The old geezer

IanKR

Jun 23, 2013, 6:07:57 AM6/23/13
"The old geezer" wrote in message
A superficial (top line) similarity in the verse. But the harmonies are
different.

The old geezer

Mar 3, 2018, 3:49:25 PM3/3/18
Please elaborate!

The old geezer

Sep 11, 2018, 2:54:59 PM9/11/18
Well......?? Very similar!!!!

The old geezer

Feb 20, 2020, 1:26:13 PM2/20/20
Still waiting for your “elaboration”.......!