I'M GONNA MEET GERI!! Seriously

oce

Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99

GENERAT...@webtv.net wrote:

> i think Geri will be signing in the backseat of her car. Shes most
> comfortable there.
>
> I lost my girl to Mel C -Robbie
>
> "Boy there's enough spice in this"-Janet
>
> Anything goes when I give it to you- J.K.
>
> "Make your body creme, make you have wet dreams" -Janet & Busta

I don't think Geri will be wearing panties. She's most comfortable that
way.

--
Sulfurous Love Crack:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Highrise/2187

Dominik Zakrzewski

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Dominik Zakrzewski wrote:

> On April 9th Geri is coming to New york and she's gonnab e on TRL on
> MTV
> so since I got no school I'm gonna go down there really early and
> hopefully get her picture and autograph. Cool or what?!

She's not going to Brooklyn, is she?

GENERAT...@webtv.net

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
i doubt she goes into that huge crowd to sign autos, try to get there
early to see her arrive or make a big sign begging to come up you have a
fair chance.

Yucky, Exceptional Philip

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99

She's going to Barbados, back to the palmtrees.

--
*Philip* "Nipples, drums, what's the difference? They are both
best being hit with sticks" http://www.mousehands.demon.co.uk

GENERAT...@webtv.net

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
btw i forgot to say, just because your going there doesn't mean your
going to meet her, seriously!

Austin Powers

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
In article <5211-370...@newsd-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
GENERAT...@webtv.net says...

> btw i forgot to say, just because your going there doesn't mean your
> going to meet her, seriously!

It' almost garunteed he won't meet her. I'm pretty sure she has pretty
heavy security to keep the Trevor Ashman-types (no offence meant Trevor
btw, seriously) from her.

--

Donnie
Nothing much to see here at the moment....

Don't be a brontosaurus - B*Witched

Dominik Zakrzewski

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99

Austin Powers

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
In article <15540-37...@newsd-223.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
USH...@webtv.net says...
> Usually the stars sit there at a table signing autographs. My friends
> met Brandy, Britney Spears, and N' Sync that way. I'll make a sign with
> her new logo on it saying something like I love Geri Halliwell or
> something like that. I canit 'til next friday. Wooo Hooo. I bet that
> Trevor guy is really jealous!! HAHAH, just kidding.

You're going to try to bed her?

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
GENERAT...@webtv.net wrote:

> i doubt she goes into that huge crowd to sign autos, t

Aw, gee. I wanted her to sign my pink '63 Studebaker Avanti

GENERAT...@webtv.net

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
i think Geri will be signing in the backseat of her car. Shes most
comfortable there.

Austin Powers

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
In article <20760-37...@newsd-151.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
GENERAT...@webtv.net says...

> i think Geri will be signing in the backseat of her car. Shes most
> comfortable there.

She put the movies on you I take it?

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
GENERAT...@webtv.net wrote:

> i think Geri will be signing in the backseat of her car. Shes most
> comfortable there.

And for security purposes, we'll be in the front seat?

Austin Powers

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
In article <370557...@wxs.nl>, j.br...@wxs.nl says...

> Austin Powers wrote:
> >
> > In article <15540-37...@newsd-223.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
> > USH...@webtv.net says...
> > > Usually the stars sit there at a table signing autographs. My friends
> > > met Brandy, Britney Spears, and N' Sync that way. I'll make a sign with
> > > her new logo on it saying something like I love Geri Halliwell or
> > > something like that. I canit 'til next friday. Wooo Hooo. I bet that
> > > Trevor guy is really jealous!! HAHAH, just kidding.
> >
> > You're going to try to bed her?
> >
> Bed her? Why not fuck her? ;)

Why not just know her in the Biblical sense? ;)))

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Dodo wrote:

> Austin Powers wrote:
> >
> > In article <15540-37...@newsd-223.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
> > USH...@webtv.net says...
> > > Usually the stars sit there at a table signing autographs. My friends
> > > met Brandy, Britney Spears, and N' Sync that way. I'll make a sign with
> > > her new logo on it saying something like I love Geri Halliwell or
> > > something like that. I canit 'til next friday. Wooo Hooo. I bet that
> > > Trevor guy is really jealous!! HAHAH, just kidding.
> >
> > You're going to try to bed her?
> >
> Bed her? Why not fuck her? ;)

Compromise. Tuck her.

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
oce wrote:

> GENERAT...@webtv.net wrote:
> > i think Geri will be signing in the backseat of her car. Shes most
> > comfortable there.

> > I lost my girl to Mel C -Robbie
> > "Boy there's enough spice in this"-Janet
> > Anything goes when I give it to you- J.K.
> > "Make your body creme, make you have wet dreams" -Janet & Busta

> I don't think Geri will be wearing panties. She's most comfortable that
> way.

Yeah. Those men's boxers are a whole lot more comfy...

GENERAT...@webtv.net

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
she must have had to hire her own bodyguards, im suprised vernon didn't
leave with her, im sure they had some fun together once and awhile.

oce

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99

Shelli *** wrote:

> awwww, c`mon G-NEXT..lets give the old positivity boost
> here...say...yes..go ahead...you CAN meet her...we know all the
> negs...lets give all the good-go-for-it-vibes that
> say..yesyesyes...sis-boom-ba-rah-rah-rah-gimme a G..gimme a E..gimme a
> R...gimme a I...lets meet geri lets meet geri...now...isnt that
> better:-)
>
> *SPICE*UP*YOUR*LIFE*

Fucking WebTV'er.

Dodo

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99

Qapla'
Dodo

--
The Anti-Mel G-site http://members.xoom.com/austin_spice/melb/

Shelli ***

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99

Trevor Ashman

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99

Shelli *** wrote:

OK, You pass the positivity test with flying colours.
--
Trevor Ashman-one of the most loyal of Geri's fans

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
Trevor Ashman wrote:

> How was I meant to take it, seriously? as I am sure Geri would like to meet
> people like myself as at least I would treat her with respect and kindness.

http://www.nonstick.com/sounds/Benny/ltby_003.wav

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
oce wrote:

> Shelli *** wrote:
>
> > awwww, c`mon G-NEXT..lets give the old positivity boost
> > here...say...yes..go ahead...you CAN meet her...we know all the
> > negs...lets give all the good-go-for-it-vibes that
> > say..yesyesyes...sis-boom-ba-rah-rah-rah-gimme a G..gimme a E..gimme a
> > R...gimme a I...lets meet geri lets meet geri...now...isnt that
> > better:-)
> >
> > *SPICE*UP*YOUR*LIFE*
>

> Fucking WebTV'er.

...who turns GCarras on...ah, those cheerleaders...so wholesome like Kathie
Lee or like the Lennon Sisters...

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
SG Defender 1 wrote:

> I'm sure lots of boys wanted to guard her body. By sticking close to
> her. Very close.

hmmm...between the
breasts...***CRUNCH***Youbwokemywittleheadyoubwokemywittlehead

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
NOVADameGuy wrote:

> On Wednesday, June 23rd, Geri will perform on "The Late Show with David
> Letterman!"

Ooo-wee, is she gonna fwash her boobies just wike Dwew Bawwymore

oce

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99

Trevor Ashman wrote:

> NOVADameGuy wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, June 23rd, Geri will perform on "The Late Show with David
> > Letterman!"

> > http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own
>
> Thats not fair, as we don't have " The Late Show with David Letterman "
> here in New Zealand anymore, as we use to have it at one time but it was
> taken off. I wonder if Geri could appear in a NZ show.

> --
> Trevor Ashman-one of the most loyal of Geri's fans

HBO's next special, Real Sex : Kiwi Style

Trevor Ashman

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99

Austin Powers wrote:

> In article <5211-370...@newsd-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
> GENERAT...@webtv.net says...
> > btw i forgot to say, just because your going there doesn't mean your
> > going to meet her, seriously!
>
> It' almost garunteed he won't meet her.  I'm pretty sure she has pretty
> heavy security to keep the Trevor Ashman-types (no offence meant Trevor
> btw, seriously) from her.
>

> --
>
> Donnie
> Nothing much to see here at the moment....
> http://members.xoom.com/glazed_donut/geri/
>
> Don't be a brontosaurus - B*Witched

How was I meant to take it, seriously? as I am sure Geri would like to meet

people like myself as at least I would treat her with respect and kindness.

NOVADameGuy

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99

SG Defender 1

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
GENERAT...@webtv.net wrote:

> she must have had to hire her own bodyguards, im suprised vernon didn't
> leave with her, im sure they had some fun together once and awhile.

I'm sure lots of boys wanted to guard her body. By sticking close to
her. Very close.

SG Defender 1: This is my body, which will be given up for you...

SG Defender 1

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99

Sure, that's what they ALL say...

SG Defender 1: Trevor's gonna make sure he doesn't leave the demister
in his car on..

Trevor Ashman

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99

NOVADameGuy wrote:

Thats not fair, as we don't have " The Late Show with David Letterman "

here in New Zealand anymore, as we use to have it at one time but it was
taken off. I wonder if Geri could appear in a NZ show.

Trevor Ashman

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99

SG Defender 1 wrote:

I do not have a car, so I definately won't be leaving the demister going and I
would so treat Geri with respect and kindness, as I am a gentleman, and a
gentleman knows how to treat a person as special as Geri.

Yucky, Exceptional Philip

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
adma wrote:
>SG Defender 1 wrote:

>> I'm sure lots of boys wanted to guard her body. By sticking close to
>> her. Very close.

>hmmm...between the
>breasts...***CRUNCH***Youbwokemywittleheadyoubwokemywittlehead

Dubnobasswithmyheadman?

--
*Philip* "Nipples, drums, what's the difference? They are both
best being hit with sticks" http://www.mousehands.demon.co.uk
- All opinions here are official UK government policy -

Ronald Traino

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
Trevor Ashman wrote in message <37074C5D...@ihug.co.nz>...

>Thats not fair, as we don't have " The Late Show with David Letterman "
>here in New Zealand anymore, as we use to have it at one time but it was
>taken off. I wonder if Geri could appear in a NZ show.

Do they have Leno over there?
~Ronald Traino
http://www2.netcom.com/~ronaldus/spice

Richard Head

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
When the cooking timer read Sun, 04 Apr 1999 23:41:10 +1200, Trevor
Ashman <ash...@ihug.co.nz> served the following:

>SG Defender 1 wrote:
<snip>

>I do not have a car, so I definately won't be leaving the demister going and I
>would so treat Geri with respect and kindness, as I am a gentleman, and a
>gentleman knows how to treat a person as special as Geri.

The 1920s are over, Trevvy...

Richard Head (ICQ: 32441634)
~Energized by the power of Melanie Gott's G-spot

The eternal wisdom:
"At least you picked the right name for yourself, dickhead..." -
Willie (!!!) Stott, alt.music.bon-jovi.

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
Ronald Traino wrote:

> Trevor Ashman wrote in message <37074C5D...@ihug.co.nz>...
> >Thats not fair, as we don't have " The Late Show with David Letterman "
> >here in New Zealand anymore, as we use to have it at one time but it was
> >taken off. I wonder if Geri could appear in a NZ show.
>
> Do they have Leno over there?

You mean the guy with the jaw like Mel Blatt's nose?

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
Richard Head wrote:

> When the cooking timer read Sun, 04 Apr 1999 23:41:10 +1200, Trevor
> Ashman <ash...@ihug.co.nz> served the following:
>
> >SG Defender 1 wrote:
> <snip>
> >I do not have a car, so I definately won't be leaving the demister going and I
> >would so treat Geri with respect and kindness, as I am a gentleman, and a
> >gentleman knows how to treat a person as special as Geri.
>
> The 1920s are over, Trevvy...

Wanna bet? 23 Skidoo!

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
ad...@interlog.com wrote:

I'd love to see Trevor trying to set a record for flagpole sitting. Yowzah.

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
Richard Head wrote:

> When the cooking timer read Sun, 04 Apr 1999 23:41:10 +1200, Trevor
> Ashman <ash...@ihug.co.nz> served the following:
>
> >SG Defender 1 wrote:
> <snip>
> >I do not have a car, so I definately won't be leaving the demister going and I
> >would so treat Geri with respect and kindness, as I am a gentleman, and a
> >gentleman knows how to treat a person as special as Geri.
>
> The 1920s are over, Trevvy...

Geri has nice flappers

SG Defender 1

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
ad...@interlog.com wrote:
> > Wanna bet? 23 Skidoo!
>
> I'd love to see Trevor trying to set a record for flagpole sitting. Yowzah.

Doesn't that hurt your rectum?

SG Defender 1: I can't get him off the flagpole! It's stuck into him!

Austin Powers

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
In article <3707F5C1...@interlog.com>, ad...@interlog.com says...

> ad...@interlog.com wrote:
>
> > Richard Head wrote:
> > > When the cooking timer read Sun, 04 Apr 1999 23:41:10 +1200, Trevor
> > > Ashman <ash...@ihug.co.nz> served the following:
> > > <snip>
> > > The 1920s are over, Trevvy...
> > Wanna bet? 23 Skidoo!
>
> I'd love to see Trevor trying to set a record for flagpole sitting. Yowzah.

Will you take him in your own private helicopter afterwards?

Melanie Gott

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Dominik wrote:

On April 9th Geri is coming to New york and she's gonnab e on TRL on MTV
so since I got no school I'm gonna go down there really early and
hopefully get her picture and autograph. Cool or what?!
-------------------------------

That's cool Dom. Make a sign that says AMSG Rules. So I know where you
are. OK???
--
luv
M.G.

Not enough Spice Girls on the radio? Tune in to my radio station that I
personally build. it's HOT. very SPICEY. and it totally JAMS.
Click here> http://www.imagineradio.com/player/player.asp?A=462886

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Melanie Gott wrote:

> Dominik wrote:
>
> On April 9th Geri is coming to New york and she's gonnab e on TRL on MTV
> so since I got no school I'm gonna go down there really early and
> hopefully get her picture and autograph. Cool or what?!
> -------------------------------
>
> That's cool Dom. Make a sign that says AMSG Rules. So I know where you
> are. OK???

alt.masterbation.sarah-gellar

GENERAT...@webtv.net

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Adma,
since your such and expert at it I thought you whould at least spell it
right.

Yucky, Exceptional Philip

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99

You're?

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
GENERAT...@webtv.net wrote:

> Adma,
> since your such and expert at it I thought you whould at least spell it
> right.

alt.masterbation.sarah-gellar? Well, you see, those sex-related sites and
newsgroups are more male-pre-pubescently charming when they spell it
"masterbation" rather than "masturbation". Most of the time I guess it's
because of the spelling-deficient Spicy Sams and Equalizers and
Zhirinovskys who crosspost their splooj catalogs--though there *does*
appear to be a legit alt.sex.masterbation...

http://tile.net/news/altsexmasterbation.html

I wonder if there's a catalogue of all the misspelled sex newsgroup
names--legit and not legit--out there...

Austin Powers

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
In article <37093FAA...@interlog.com>, ad...@interlog.com says...

> because of the spelling-deficient Spicy Sams and Equalizers

Whatever happened to those two?

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Yucky, Exceptional Philip wrote:

> GENERATIONNEXT wrote:
> >Adma,
> >since your such and expert at it I thought you whould at least spell it
> >right.
>

> You're?

An?

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Austin Powers wrote:

> In article <37093FAA...@interlog.com>, ad...@interlog.com says...
> >
> > because of the spelling-deficient Spicy Sams and Equalizers
>
> Whatever happened to those two?

http://www.geocities.com/~jimlowe/katzies/katzdex.html

Austin Powers

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
In article <37094670...@interlog.com>, ad...@interlog.com says...
What happened to Anastasia?

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Austin Powers wrote:

> In article <37094670...@interlog.com>, ad...@interlog.com says...
> > Yucky, Exceptional Philip wrote:

> > > You're?
> >
> > An?
>
> What happened to Anastasia?

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/7545/Anastasia.html

Ronald Traino

Apr 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/5/99
Melanie Gott wrote in message
<17046-37...@newsd-113.bryant.webtv.net>...

>That's cool Dom. Make a sign that says AMSG Rules. So I know where you
>are. OK???

Why? Are you gonna be there Melanie?
~Ronald Traino
http://www2.netcom.com/~ronaldus/spice

SG Defender 1

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Melanie Gott wrote:

> Dominik wrote:
>
> On April 9th Geri is coming to New york and she's gonnab e on TRL on MTV
> so since I got no school I'm gonna go down there really early and
> hopefully get her picture and autograph. Cool or what?!
> -------------------------------
>
> That's cool Dom. Make a sign that says AMSG Rules. So I know where you
> are. OK???
> --
> luv
> M.G.

We could do with some advertising. I promise, if I win the trip to
Sydney, I'll mention to Geri this NG and some of the jokes flying
around it. And maybe I should tell her my limmerick?

SG Defender 1: AMSG - Adma, MelG, Sickos, Gerifan?

SG Defender 1

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
ad...@interlog.com wrote:

> Melanie Gott wrote:
>
> > Dominik wrote:
> >
> > On April 9th Geri is coming to New york and she's gonnab e on TRL on MTV
> > so since I got no school I'm gonna go down there really early and
> > hopefully get her picture and autograph. Cool or what?!
> > -------------------------------
> >
> > That's cool Dom. Make a sign that says AMSG Rules. So I know where you
> > are. OK???
>
> alt.masterbation.sarah-gellar

That group doesn't need any advertising, I'd bet...

SG Defender 1: If I was a newsgroup, I'd be:
alt.bad.jokes.sicko.teasing.trevor

SG Defender 1

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Austin Powers wrote:

> In article <37093FAA...@interlog.com>, ad...@interlog.com says...
> >
> > because of the spelling-deficient Spicy Sams and Equalizers
>
> Whatever happened to those two?

Spicy Sam got eaten by Emma *urp* Could've done with a bit more
chilli.

SG Defender 1: Scary got rid of a lot of weight by eating spicy food.
Maybe the same would work with Emma?

Trevor Ashman

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99

GENERAT...@webtv.net wrote:

> Adma,
> since your such and expert at it I thought you whould at least spell it
> right.

WOW, can't adma spell it.? I can it's, it  ( I have won the spelling
contest, yipeeeeee )
--
" My philosphy is, we all blame society, but we are society, we have
the power you and I to make a difference " -A inspirational quote

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Trevor Ashman wrote:

> GENERAT...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Adma,
> > since your such and expert at it I thought you whould at least spell it
> > right.
>
> WOW, can't adma spell it.? I can it's, it ( I have won the spelling
> contest, yipeeeeee )

No, it's "Itt". Don't you keep up with the Addams Family?

GENERAT...@webtv.net

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
trevor, lose the jokes, stick to the geri brown nosing.

I lost my girl to Mel C -Robbie
"Boy there's enough spice in this"-Janet

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Austin Powers wrote:

> In article <37093FAA...@interlog.com>, ad...@interlog.com says...
> >
> > because of the spelling-deficient Spicy Sams and Equalizers
>
> Whatever happened to those two?

Well, here's Spicy Sam's family tree...

http://www.foto.infi.net/~tuco/looney/lists/sam.html

(re: Equalizer: note the second from the bottom)

Dodo

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Yucky, Exceptional Philip wrote:

> GENERATIONNEXT wrote:
> >Adma,
> >since your such and expert at it I thought you whould at least spell it
> >right.
>
> You're?

an?

Qapla'
Dodo

--
The Anti-Mel G-site http://members.xoom.com/austin_spice/melb/

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/6/99
Dodo wrote:

> Yucky, Exceptional Philip wrote:
> >
> > GENERATIONNEXT wrote:
> > >Adma,
> > >since your such and expert at it I thought you whould at least spell it
> > >right.
> >
> > You're?
> >
> an?

us!

[boy, aren't we childish]

Dodo

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
ad...@interlog.com wrote:

> Dodo wrote:
>
> > Yucky, Exceptional Philip wrote:

> > > You're?
> > >
> > an?
>
> us!

"an"[ada] and "us"?

ad...@interlog.com

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Dodo wrote:

> ad...@interlog.com wrote:
> > Dodo wrote:
> > > an?
> > us!
> "an"[ada] and "us"?

An + us. An, us. Anus! Tee hee. I say bad word.

Dodo

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99

you're Emma's daddy?