buddha rhubard butter

wes

Feb 20, 2006, 11:17:42 PM2/20/06
As for my single self I had as lief not be as live to be in awe of such a
thing as I myself.
As for my own concern I had as think to think as keep on thinking not so
hard as for the brain to burn.

And at the salad bar a man he stares into the croutons hypnotized by
powers of the Bac-O-Bits.
And I expose myself to stimuli unfit for people outside the controls of an
experiment.

Buddha rhubarb butter! Bhudda rhubarb!

Eris Discordia

Feb 22, 2006, 6:33:04 PM2/22/06

"wes" <w...@the-wes.com> wrote in message

Your words burn the air
Like the names of candy bars
Your mouth is cold and red
All in rings around your
Laugh laughing laughs

wes

Feb 23, 2006, 12:27:48 AM2/23/06

And it's a grind grind, it's a grind, it's a grind grind.

Yellow #5.

Eris Discordia

Feb 27, 2006, 7:30:36 PM2/27/06

Dropped here, by the hand of the Astronaut,
Builder of the pyramids, the man from outer space.
Innocent farmgirl raised by the aliens,
Out in Northridge, out in the larger world.

Look away and she's eastbound, out of sight!

wes

Feb 27, 2006, 11:07:19 PM2/27/06

(!! one of my FAVorites!)

the goat chewed up
once a tin can
the goat shat out
was a ford sedan

like an eyeball
like a square cut
like a funny car
like a monster truck

Eris Discordia

Feb 28, 2006, 8:31:16 PM2/28/06

And ever since then I got disseminated.
The Jupiter Moon, I got disseminated.
The Average Man, I got disseminated.
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy!

wes

Mar 1, 2006, 12:13:16 AM3/1/06

How many cans must I stack up to wash you out of my mind, out of my
consciousness?
How many times must I cash out to bring you back the check, fat off of my
slenderness?

Eris Discordia

Mar 8, 2006, 7:57:44 PM3/8/06

Batting in the light my reptile-lidded eyes.
And all this strung end to end is wider than the mind.

wes

Mar 11, 2006, 2:55:27 AM3/11/06

Saskatoon is in the room.
Bennetsville is in the room.
Tukwila is in the room.
Palmyra is in the room.
Khartoum is in the room.
Pyongyang is in the room.
Cairo is in the room.
Beijing is in the room.

A man cuts in half just like he snaps a pencil.

Eris Discordia

Mar 13, 2006, 6:26:19 PM3/13/06

Shooed out like a house fly
This house was half my mind
I don't dispute the doubts you've outlined
But it's my right to waste your time.

wes

Mar 13, 2006, 11:21:34 PM3/13/06

So much time is cashed, so much smoke is wasted.
Sudden disappearance, and the air is thick and cool.
I can't approach myself skidding over this perdition.
And now I'm out on the veranda, when I should have gone to school.

Eris Discordia

Mar 14, 2006, 6:28:08 PM3/14/06

Schools he bombs, he bombs

Fossilize apostle and I comb it with a rake ...you can't escape ...you pull
out the brake
And it booms as cool as Sugar Free Jazz

wes

Mar 15, 2006, 12:45:25 AM3/15/06

I got bitten in the underground
It was a slapstick cut but
The penalties are boundless
Unsmitten but the way they found it
Was a hand came down and
Pow I got illuminated

Eris Discordia

Mar 23, 2006, 7:37:18 PM3/23/06

I don't mind worry following me like a dinosaur.
I don't fear I am descending into the molten core.
So far, I have not found the science, but the numbers keep on circling me.

wes

Mar 28, 2006, 1:51:49 AM3/28/06

Slipping through the wrong plug
Slap the rotor to the beat yeah
Stitching to till the pin breaks
Gotcha down
Onto the flatline
Clap the matter
It's the drop
How?
Revvin' it up into the stomp box
Sunkified gasman
Tripping in his own dribble
Tripping in the white man's outlay
Capitalism now
Screaming on a fat tomato
With a scream girl
Lips are thicker then a cow

I knew the bug
His wire running down into the hole
Greedy girl you're gonna snatch my soul

Eris Discordia

Mar 30, 2006, 6:39:13 PM3/30/06

no she dindt!

Supple backed a pole town
One two one two
Drumming on a guess
And I can't stand it
When a dream comes
Guzzling up the whole brain stem
I can not give up
And just stick this
But in the same way
Thought is useless
But you just come
Knock knock knocking
On a straw door
I could lose you for a nickel
But you just don't hear me
You don't stop

wes

Apr 1, 2006, 5:42:36 PM4/1/06

Obsess yourself with causality. The information you hear is a loophole,
technicality.
Behind every object is a mathematic; an obscure substance infused with a
kinetic force,
energy, an obscure conscience, shoots a gun at the feet the world dances.

Babylon mystery, mother of harlots, and all these abominations of the
earth,
that sits on many waters, drunk with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus.

And I wondered with great admiration.

Eris Discordia

Apr 4, 2006, 7:15:26 PM4/4/06

Signal got lost to the satellite
Got lost in the rideup to the plungedown;

Man sends the ray of the electric light
Sends the impulse through the air
Down to home

And you can stand on the arms
Of the Williamsburg Bridge
Crying
Hey man, well this is Babylon
And you can fire out on a bus to the outside world

wes

Apr 5, 2006, 12:58:14 AM4/5/06

Your words burn the air like the names of candy bars.
Your mouth is cold and red all in rings around your laugh laughing laughs.

It's a grind grind, it's a grind, it's a grind grind

I'll scratch you raw
L'etat c'est moi
I drink the drink and I'm wall to wall
I absorb trust like a love rhombus I feel I must elucidate
I ate the chump with guile
Quadrilateral I was now I warp like a smile

Eris Discordia

Apr 11, 2006, 6:27:03 PM4/11/06

Born to be a God among salesmen working the skinny tie.
Slugging down fruit juice; extra tall extra wide.
33 degrees six hundred and sixty six
Dig digging it, come on.

Moving door to door to door.
Stoned motel room, nice cool on the bathroom floor.
King of Siam get the trouble frying.
Spoon to the lighter to the lighter to the gun
Devil lapsed out in a pool of sun

wes

Apr 14, 2006, 11:15:32 PM4/14/06

Three times dark, first in the mind.
Second on Java street, the dead car there.
The hood blown off with a BB gun.
Manuela said she saw the brakes fail.

An empty body but it still bled
Oil from the axle and it left a trail.
Ran down Java street and formed a pool.
Manuela saw the moon in there.

I hear a rumbling. I hear transmission grind.
I bear witness. I have the clutch now.

Eris Discordia

Apr 24, 2006, 8:36:27 PM4/24/06

His eyes go funny, you can't place why.

All dolled up in bellhop drag.

It is like a burden to the beat, to the long gone.

I was once misinformed about your intentions.

wes

May 7, 2006, 7:21:59 PM5/7/06

Well the soil is rich, competition fat
Ripe and vulnerable, oozing from the slats
And too cash-heavy, bloated, sitting there all puckered up
Index of numbers is scrolling upscreen, scrolling up

Smash it down to digits, gut it out and break it down
Liquid assets are seeping down, seeping down now.

Eris Discordia

May 10, 2006, 8:20:55 PM5/10/06

Oh I heard a sign--it was a dull crack.

It was a clock hand. It was a snapping back.

Oh it wasn't hers--it was the dope's kiss.

I'll take the blame upon my shoulder; I just love to feel like this!