A SOUL SONG FOR MANDELA FROM THE ITALIAN TONY BRASCHI

noti...@gmail.com

May 23, 2014, 11:51:24 AM5/23/14
His album ROCK BLUES EXPERIENCE it successfully launched on the international scene . Now it ' came out "You'll Go Ahead ", the song by Tony Braschi dedicated to the disappearance of NELSON MANDELA . The song is written - played - played - produced by guitarist and vocalist TONY BRASCHI .
Tony Braschi has released a statement saying : "This song and ' an unprecedented resting in the drawer for 9/10 years. Few weeks ago and I' came to mind and it 'became my catchphrase . Seeing him I got chills and for the first time in years, I was moved . on the same day I learned of the passing of earthly NELSON MANDELA . 'm left without words. then I found in my unpublished who in those days had become my catchphrase : my repeated obsession. At that point I realized that the song was a premonition . and so ' I have decided to publish it ' as is ' : exactly the unreleased demo that was resting in my archive of unreleased . Now and ' ready to live in the light together with the spirit of his own inspiration , the great man of this New Millennium : NELSON MANDELA . " Here you can listen to a preview :
http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12781428&q=hi
http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12781426&q=hi&newref=1

Added to merit by the press and insiders in the top 50 best guitarists Italian , near names like Ricky Portera , Andrea Braito , Nick Becattini , Alex Britt , Paolo Bonfanti , Maurizio Solieri , Alex Masi, Pino Daniele sources ... officially published in THE PEOPLE OF THE BLUES ( http://www.ilpopolodelblues.com/pdb/old/rev/dic05/concerti/tony-braschi.html ) http://www.ilpopolodelblues.com/pdb/old/rev/nov05/rec/tony-braschi.html and at GUITARLIST http://www.guitarlist.it/newsite/profili2.asp

Fresh from the release of his Tribute to Joe Cocker, and now with the new song dedicated to Nelson Mandela , You'll Go Ahead , at the time the artist does not seem willing to start a new tour , but decided to publish a substantial part of its substantial new material .Tony Braschi is one of the few Italian artists who has the privilege of being distributed in the U.S. and overseas there has been positively reviewed by the distribution of DWMmusic . The previous cd -album TONY BRASCHI "Rock Blues Experience," boasted the presence of international guests , including: Herbie Goins , KARL POTTER , DEREK WILSON , DAVE SUMNER , ERIC DANIEL , DOUGLAS Meakin , MARK HANNA , Daniele Sepe , Agostino Marangolo , etc. .
Rock Blues Experience was the consecration of criticism in Italy.

> Rock & blues Italian DOC , but with an international , not just for choosing to sing in English , but for the structure of the songs, the way he played and the validity of the results that compare favorably with similar products from other nations.
AXE ( March '05) Mario Milan

> In the 14 tracks come lashes and blows picking typical of the old masters in the mood to pull grit and craft . Rock my Blues is a small masterpiece with his pace Shuffle, including the central solo to delight fans of Clapton E. , S. Ray Vaughan.
GUITARS ( December '05 ) Mauro Salvatori

> Defined often the Italian Johnny Winter , Tony Braschi is one of the most amazing and talented guitarists of the blues scene in Italian . His voice hoarse tone and biting that often brings us back to mind so much as Joe Cocker George Thorogood .
THE PEOPLE OF THE BLUES ( Ott/Nov/- '05) M. Manzi

> Only the guitar would be more than enough to send into raptures Uncle Fender . In addition, Tony Braschi provides a great demonstration of his skills as a singer , releasing a hot item to Bruce Springsteen.
DNA MUSIC (Oct '05) Alessio Romans

> Braschi comprises an organic music with contemporary tones that communicates confidence and runs harmoniously with class and elegance that is second to none with the most high caliber of artists on the international circuit .
ERNESTO DE PASCALE (September '05) CD Booklet

> References can certainly be found in the Sound as one of Led Zeppelin and Metallica also softer. The most natural approach in the Sound is definitely the one with Buddy Guy and Eric Clapton.
LIVE CITY (Oct '05) Federico Armeni

> What makes this disc so special is the large energy released by Tony in the studio that reflects in every way the explosive power of his concerts .
FOLK BULLETTIN (Oct '05) Salvatore Esposito

> Tony Braschi pulls out a blues in between past and future, between large and intense musical handicraft production , fine soloist and recognizable. Do not miss this cd: an unforgettable experience blues rock .
MOV PROG (Oct '05) Donato Zoppo

> Hard to find a song better than the other , from the first minute Tony Braschi able to give emotions in every sound , every harmony.
SONIK MUSIK (November '05) Camozzato Loris

> Braschi has published an excellent disc . he did it with craft, intelligence and honesty towards the listener. The energy is in fact well present, as well as the excellent compositional capacity .
THE ISLAND THAT WAS NOT THERE ( Ott/Dic/- '05 ) Michele Manzotti

> Young composer sensitive to trends in the Alps, his songs were immediately made the tour of Europe , remaining in the first rank in Denmark, Germany , England and Holland and short route will Los Angeles and East European countries . Both staff and current , to be able intriguing for radio broadcasting .
CAMPANIA ON WEB (Nov '05) Darius de Simone

> He Became a fantastic European attraction Because Of His incredible live performances . These songs are powerful and melodic blues Which at times , invoke the spirit of Bob Seger .
DWM MUSIC (USA - Dwm )

ARTIST BLOG : http://tonybraschi.blogspot.it/

MP3: http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12781428&q=hi

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12781426&q=hi&newref=1