Lucette Henderson (Everyday Is Like Sunday video)

main...@permission.com

Jan 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/31/97

Does anyone know anything about Lucette Henderson, the schoolgirl who
starred in the video for "Everyday Is Like Sunday"? Was she a
professional actress or one of Morrissey's acquaintences? Has she gone
on to anything else?

Thanks!

Drowning Man

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

Oh yea, this video (Sunday) was an "acting gem." Didn't I see her in
WaterWorld? Is this a serious post?

main...@permission.com

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

> Oh yea, this video (Sunday) was an "acting gem." Didn't I see her in
> WaterWorld? Is this a serious post?

I never said it was a moment of high art for the acting profession--I
_am_ serious, however, in wondering if anyone knows anything more about
Lucette Henderson. I suppose you'd have to call it a schoolboy crush...

Matt Brooks

Feb 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/1/97

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997 16:31:15 -0800, main...@permission.com wrote:
: Does anyone know anything about Lucette Henderson, the schoolgirl who
: starred in the video for "Everyday Is Like Sunday"? Was she a
: professional actress or one of Morrissey's acquaintences? Has she gone
: on to anything else?

Goodness, that takes one back... if I remember rightly, she originally
appeared in the "I Started Something" video, riding a bicycyle through
Salford with Morrissey. I think he just picked out some fans at random
for that video. Then, he liked Lucette so much that he made her the solo
star of the "Everyday" video, which was filmed in Southend-on-Sea.
Something like that, anyway...

Matt

Roger Deforest

Feb 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/2/97

I think she's shacked up with that equally obscure girl from the 'How
Soon Is Now?' video.

--
Roger Deforest

"Come and get one in the yarbles!
If you have any yarbles!" -Alex

dave prior

Feb 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/4/97
to dmh...@york.ac.uk

Lucette Henderson is the elder sister of one of my friends from
Manchester. She still lives there,although I don't know if she still
likes Moz. I don't actually know how she came to be on the video.

Dave,

Daigle Stephane

Feb 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/5/97

>Goodness, that takes one back... if I remember rightly, she originally
>appeared in the "I Started Something" video, riding a bicycyle through
>Salford with Morrissey. I think he just picked out some fans at random
>for that video.

No those people who had the chance to bike with Morrissey were winners of
a contest held by a famous 80s Smiths fanzine, which name's escapes me
right now...

Stephane

Peter Scott

Feb 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/18/97

I thought she was picked at random from the Smiths Fan Club

Pete.

> ----------
> From: dave prior[SMTP:dmh...@york.ac.uk]
> Posted At: 04 February 1997 15:42
> Posted To: smiths
> Conversation: Lucette Henderson (Everyday Is Like Sunday
> video)
> Subject: Re: Lucette Henderson (Everyday Is Like Sunday video)

Message has been deleted

markd...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2017, 7:27:14 AM4/2/17
Correct, Matt

https://mobile.twitter.com/altclassic/status/528950992193454080/photo/3

Sorry my reply is 20 years late. Ha ha!

gabb...@googlemail.com

Aug 12, 2017, 9:57:47 PM8/12/17
Love your late reply haha

and...@finitiv.com

Aug 8, 2019, 3:26:41 AM8/8/19
Better late than never.

alvaro...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2020, 1:49:28 PM3/29/20
Better late than later

ambro...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2020, 8:46:35 PM4/7/20
Class

ambro...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2020, 8:46:51 PM4/7/20
Class

Treat

Apr 14, 2021, 7:14:17 PM4/14/21
miðvikudagur, 8. apríl 2020 kl. 00:46:51 UTC skrifaði ambro...@gmail.com:
> Class
welp the twitter account is suspended lmao
but still here wanting to find out where she is in 2021 :)

Kai Chan

Jun 1, 2021, 10:07:37 AM6/1/21
And also now! 1 June 2021 ... endless playing loop in covid ...

Adrian appiolaza

Feb 3, 2024, 1:16:57 PMFeb 3
On Tuesday, February 4, 1997 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, dave prior wrote:
> Lucette Henderson is the elder sister of one of my friends from
> Manchester. She still lives there,although I don't know if she still
> likes Moz. I don't actually know how she came to be on the video.
> Dave,
she was a FAN and she had starred already on The SMITHS MUSIC VIDEO FOR STOP ME IF YOU THINK.....BEFORE TOGETHER WITH OTHER FANS

Adrian appiolaza

Feb 3, 2024, 1:18:44 PMFeb 3
On Friday, January 31, 1997 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, main...@permission.com wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about Lucette Henderson, the schoolgirl who
> starred in the video for "Everyday Is Like Sunday"? Was she a
> professional actress or one of Morrissey's acquaintences? Has she gone
> on to anything else?
> Thanks!
SHE WAS A FAN THAT HAD ALREADY STARRED ON THE SMITH VIDO CLIP FOR STOP ME IF YOU THINK... BEFORE TOGETHER WITH A GROUP OF FANS