TRASH CANS RECORDINGS and more...*additions (fwd)

uyen nguyen

Dec 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/17/96

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 16:28:23 -0800 (PST)
From: uyen nguyen <ucng...@rigel.oac.uci.edu>
To: tras...@listserv.uic.edu
Subject: TRASH CANS RECORDINGS and more...*additions

to everyone i've spoken to recently, i have finally compiled a relatively
complete list of live recordings which i own. please peruse the following
list (and pardon the tedious length) and let me know if you are interested
in swapping/purchasing/selling etc.. i have recordings (mainly audio,
some video) of TCS, ADORABLE, BLUETONES, BLUR, ECHOBELLY, GENE, KITCHENS
OF DISTINCTION, MARION, PORTISHEAD, PULP, RADIOHEAD, RIDE, SLEEPER, SUEDE,
SUPERGRASS, THESE ANIMAL MEN plus an exclusive BLUR concert video and
ADORABLE video bootleg. others are soon to come. here goes...

TRASH CAN SINATRAS

-Hollywood Roxy 1991 (FM)
-KROQ performance 1991 (FM)
-Solano Beach 1993
-7th Street Entry, Minneapolis 1991
-KROQ Acoustic Christmas 1990
-Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco 1990
-No Stilletos, Scotland 1994
-Glasgow King Tuts 1994
-Modern Rock Live 1993 (FM)
-KROQ Loveline 1993 (FM)
-Rodney on the ROQ 1993 (FM)
-Kevin and Bean 1993 (FM)
-New York 1993
*-WDRE On the Edge 1993 (FM)

ADORABLE

-Glasgow King Tuts 1992 and 1993
-Brusels V.K. 1993 and 1994
-Goodier Session 1992
-Interview, Sweden 1992
-London 1992
-Zurich 1993
-Lausanne Dolce Vita 1993
-Reading Fest, 1993
-Glastonbury Fest. 1993
-Dour Fest. 1994
-Lummen Zwemdockrock 1994
-London Marquee 1994
-Den Haag it Paard 1994
-Demos for both albums and rough mix of Fake

BLUETONES

-Bristol 1995

BLUR

-Philadelphia Theatre of Living Arts 1993
-Alexandra Palace
-Hollywood Wiltern Theatre 1996
-On the Edge (FM)
-KROQ Loveline 1996 (FM)
-Interview Aston Villa 1994
-Interview Mercury Music Prize 1994

ECHOBELLY

-Hollywood Virgin Megastore 1996

ELASTICA

-Sound City 1995

GENE

-Hollywood Roxy 1995
-Sound City 1995
-Rodney on the ROQ (both visits)
-Radio I guest hosting

KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION

*-Interview (FM) + acoustic tracks

MARION

-Bristol New Trinity 1995

PORTISHEAD

-Paris

PULP

-Alexandra Palace 1994
-Bristol

RADIOHEAD

-Bristol Sound City 1995

RIDE

-Kaleidoscope
-Mejeriet Festival, Sweden 1993
-Peel Sessions (2 in 1990)
-Oxford Venue 1993
-excerpts from US tour 1991
-Interview Stockholm 1992
-Interview Rodney on the ROQ 1993

SLEEPER

-Anson Rooms 1995

SUEDE

-Bristol 1995
-London SWI Club 1992
-Another show

SUPERGRASS

-Interview + "Sitting up Straight"
-Bristol Sound City 1995

THESE ANIMAL MEN

-Zap Club

VIDEO

-various clips of television perfomances by BLUR(3+), MORRISSEY, JAMES,
RIDE, SUEDE, LUSH, OASIS and more...

-ADORABLE live bootleg

*-BLUR "Live in Concert" (rare)

*additions (12/12/96)

ari...@vtr.net

Jan 15, 2014, 11:46:10 PM1/15/14
El martes, 17 de diciembre de 1996 05:00:00 UTC-3, uyen nguyen escribió:
Where you found the live of Radiohead? I've been searching it for a long time, can you send it to me? I'm sorry but my English isn't very good