I hate Lists

Louis E. Berger

Dec 12, 1994, 10:52:21 PM12/12/94

Do you know what is even more pointless than
posting a list? Posting a lame-ass complaint about
lists. I find lists to be quite interesting and
informative. Why don't you just sit down and
debate with yourself about whether or not you love
the internet. Stop bothering myself and the other
list lovers. Goodbye.

"It's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate, it
takes guts to be gentle and kind."

-Louis "Handsome Devil" Berger
Lis...@unicorn.nott.ac.uk wrote:
: Is it just me, or does everyone find the lists that people send in irrelevant?
: Does anyone actually read them? Does anyone really care which groups people like
: besides the one that they've sent their list to? It's dull, unimaginitive, and
: stinks of 'look how cool I am, because I know all these bands' - it's not, it's
: just sad......Love from a 'lover of the internet' - or am I ?
: Tim xxx

Robert A. Mason

Dec 14, 1994, 1:58:28 AM12/14/94

previously...

>>>Is it just me, or does everyone find the lists that people send in irrelevant?
Does anyone actually read them? Does anyone really care which groups people
like
besides the one that they've sent their list to? It's dull, unimaginitive, and
stinks of 'look how cool I am, because I know all these bands' - it's not, it's
just sad......Love from a 'lover of the internet' - or am I ?
Tim xxx <<<

Even though I contributed such a list, and even ended it with a comment
about how cool I am (as if you didn't know!), I agree with you. Hey,
I was just conforming to peer pressure. But, on the other hand, while
I ignored most of those lists, I did jot a few band names down that
caught my eye and seemed to be repeated again and again. So if I
discover I band I will love from that, it wasn't pointless. But
this posting I'm making right now most definitely IS! So...goodbye.

Rob

I AM *MINE*

Robert A. Mason

Dec 14, 1994, 2:06:34 AM12/14/94

You know what I hate? Almost everything.

But I love everybody on this list. Even that joker who keeps asked
about which finger Morrissey picks his nose with (hey, even though
she/he's mocking us, she/he still cracks me up!).

Rob

There's a place in Hell.... Come out and find the one you love!

Timothy Gibbon

Dec 14, 1994, 4:42:47 AM12/14/94

> You know what I hate? I hate guys who sign their name "Tim xxx" and I'm
> not just talking about that dork who complained about the favorite bands
> list, I actually knew someone who did that. An ugly loser I must say.

> YOU DON'T THINK I'LL MAKE IT. I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO, WELL DID I? -- MOZ

You know what I hate.....it's people who write the English language in capital
letters, it's not big and it's not clever. If you're choosing to quote someone,
then structure the quote in the proper way. It's probably because you're
incapable of making a point...Here americans, I'm going to spell it out for you.
So, you can tell that I'm an ugly loser from the way I sign my name. The 'xxx'
was meant as irony, something that thrill obviously hasn't come to terms with
yet. You see that Smiths band, thrill, they write these really amazing songs,
with a bloke with a funny voice singing about things you can never comprehend,
because you obviously have lost your sense of irony. Oops, sorry, this is America
we're talking about.
Tim sss

Jill Ballard

Dec 14, 1994, 6:49:41 PM12/14/94
Timothy Gibbon (Timxxxx@.nott.ac.uk) wrote:

[crap deleted]

Tim - you're an idiot and you're probably a Toothpick too (that's what
the other person I was talking about was).

thriller

Robert A. Mason

Dec 15, 1994, 6:28:12 AM12/15/94

Geez, Tim! If you're such a bright bulb, shouldn't you know
better than to make generalized judgements about an entire
nation's population? If I based my opinion of Europeans on
your post alone I might think you're all stuck up snobs. But
I know enough to only make that judgement about you
specifically. = )

Anyway, I know you were just trying to be amusing, but when
you allow your brain to think that way even in light situations
you're implanting a potentially cancerous growth into the way
you think. Try and nip it in the bud for us.

Rob

nuun...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2015, 6:04:00 PM12/12/15
Jill,
What did you mean when you said "Someday I'll make the connection, the rainbow connection" in regards to Rubber Ring by the Smiths. ???
> .
> Rob

nuun...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2015, 6:04:57 PM12/12/15
Jill,
What did you mean by "Someday I'll make the connection, the rainbow connection" re: Rubber Ring by the Smiths. ???????