re ask lyrics bomb or bond

egosheep

Apr 28, 2008, 2:55:04 AM4/28/08
<<I'm curious...do the lyrics really say "then it's the Bomb that will
bring us together", or is it "bond"? I've always heard it as "bond",
which makes more sense to me than "bomb."

I've been looking at Smiths lyrics all over the web, and every single
instance of "Ask" appears to be exactly the same (with certain lines
capitalized and "Bomb" used), as if they were all copied from one
single post somewhere. I know how one misunderstood word can be
repeated again and again on the web (much like mislabeled MP3s), so I
wanted to ask the experts... :)

Thanks!>>

its bomb.ie, if its not love, then its the bomb that will bring us together... like, if its not our love for eachother, then it will be our fear of outsiders, ie the bomb, that will bring us together... or that the bomb will bring us together in death as in a nuclear holocaust.

olly...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2015, 7:10:57 PM9/21/15
Definitely bomb mate