planetary reducer, speed reducer, marine gear reducer

Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd.

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
OFFER: [TW] planetary reducer, speed reducer, marine gear reducer

Having more than 20 years experience, Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd. is
striving for R&D, innovation and technology upgrade, accordingly, the
company has made a remarkable result in marine engine industry. "Quality
Guarantee" is the business principle Tsai Yuan Lung always insists on,
a goal that we constantly aspire after by picking the best material,
making firm and flawless product with the most precise technology to the
most customer's satisfation.Under rigorous process control, from
material test, process test to finished product test, we offer the
customers production assurance in every single step. Every product
coupled with anti-impact, anti-shock and anti-crack features as well as
quality guarantee aiming at the high torsion power output, has to get
through strict trial run before deliery.

Company: Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd.
Contact: R.S. Chien
Email: 69...@manufactures.com.tw
Phone: 886-4-4830556
Fax: 886-4-4830862
Address: No.14, Alley 16, Lane 65, Sec.2, Chungsing Rd., Tali City,
Taichung Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.
===================================
Posted by Taiwan Products On-line
http://manufacture.com.tw/
===================================

StArSeEd

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
Mark Edler:
> Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd.:

> > OFFER: [TW] planetary reducer, speed reducer, marine gear reducer
> Planetary reducer? Isn't that what the Death Star was?

Mommy mommy I want a planetary reducer for Christmas!

-StArSeEd
--
starseed.pumpkins.org spmp3/spmp3 & upload/upload
IRC EFnet #smashing_pumpkins

Mark Edler

Dec 7, 2000, 8:53:47 AM12/7/00
Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd. <69...@manufactures.com.tw> wrote in message

> OFFER: [TW] planetary reducer, speed reducer, marine gear reducer

Planetary reducer? Isn't that what the Death Star was?

--
Mark
Smashing Pumpkins Trading Page
http://home.iprimus.com.au/redler/list.html

glass / a shattering man

Dec 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/8/00
StArSeEd, the truth has become so outrageous:

>Mark Edler:
>> Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd.:

>> > OFFER: [TW] planetary reducer, speed reducer, marine gear reducer
>>
>> Planetary reducer? Isn't that what the Death Star was?
>

>Mommy mommy I want a planetary reducer for Christmas!

it's already on MY x-mas list!

liangxia...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2015, 3:57:33 AM9/5/15
在 2000年12月7日星期四 UTC+8下午4:00:00,Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd.写道:
> OFFER: [TW] planetary reducer, speed reducer, marine gear reducer
>
> Having more than 20 years experience, Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd. is
> striving for R&D, innovation and technology upgrade, accordingly, the
> company has made a remarkable result in marine engine industry. "Quality
> Guarantee" is the business principle Tsai Yuan Lung always insists on,
> a goal that we constantly aspire after by picking the best material,
> making firm and flawless product with the most precise technology to the
> most customer's satisfation.Under rigorous process control, from
> material test, process test to finished product test, we offer the
> customers production assurance in every single step. Every product
> coupled with anti-impact, anti-shock and anti-crack features as well as
> quality guarantee aiming at the high torsion power output, has to get
> through strict trial run before deliery.
>

> Company: Tsai Yuan Lung Co., Ltd.
> Contact: R.S. Chien
> Email: 69...@manufactures.com.tw
> Phone: 886-4-4830556
> Fax: 886-4-4830862
> Address: No.14, Alley 16, Lane 65, Sec.2, Chungsing Rd., Tali City,
> Taichung Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.
> ===================================
> Posted by Taiwan Products On-line
> http://manufacture.com.tw/
> ===================================

China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in smart kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-transmission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunication and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different sizes.
In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partners around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Anny Liu
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949
E-mail:sa...@zwgearbox.com

zwge...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2015, 5:23:07 AM9/10/15
Which company makes good planetary gearbox? ZhaoWei, your trustworthy supplier!
Founded in April 1997, Shenzhen ZhaoWei Machinery & Electronics Company, is a national high-tech enterprise which engages in research and development, production of gear transmission mechanism, providing all-round services for customers with the transmission scheme design, parts mould design and manufacturing, component production and integration assembly.
Our company has passed ISO9001, ISO14001 and automotive industry TS16949 system certification, won the title of national high-tech enterprises in 2013. Our company attaches great importance to scientific and technological strength and independent research and development. We have achieved 40 patents, including 17 invention patents. We take active participation in a number of scientific and technological projects around nation and Shenzhen city, and obtained remarkable achievements.
Zhao Wei is committed to the information and communication and new energy smart transmission mechanism, independently developed 4G base station antenna power transfer system, smart home, intelligent robot core driver module, in the international advanced level. And established long-term strategic partnership with HUAWEI, Germany BOSCH, Panasonic and other world top 500 enterprises, business growth rapidly and development prospects brightly. ZhaoWei is manufacturing enterprises which focus on precision molding parts injection and precision driving system. And started the Huizhou Machinery & Electronics Company project, as a sign to the world stage, and made a great contribution for economic development and social progress.
Products are mainly related to automotive components, industrial equipment, smart home, medical equipment and standardized gear box, providing services and solutions for the world's intelligent driving.
With 20 years professional design, development and production, provide you with one-stop service from design simulation to the production. ZhaoWei Machinery & Electronics, you are worthy of trust!

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Anny Liu
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949
E-mail:sa...@zwgearbox.com
Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao’an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China