JBTV was a bust

NicoleConcepcion

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00

whoever posted that the pumpkins show was gonna be on JBTV tonight...a curse
on you!!!!!! there were *no* pumpkins..oh wait, the be strong now video...which
doesn't even count, and you know it! i can't believe i stayed up for that crap,
i hate you all

-nicole

Costa Mouratidis

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
>i hate you all

even me?

costa

Elove-t-

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
i second that...i had the VCR all ready to go and everything...there were
cameras at the show, so eventually we should be able to see it. does jbtv
have a website/schedule somewhere?

NicoleConcepcion wrote in message
<20000106003326...@ng-cl1.aol.com>...

Troy

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00
>Costa Mouratidis wrote:
>
>even me?

Nobody hates you bingpgeuni.

-Troy
"Will you pull down my pants?"- courtnay to eric

Stacy Fuller

Jan 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/6/00

ahahhahahha! or you could have said,

"hummer, please"

ahahhahah!!!

(they're going to kill us!!!)

stace

Courtnay Loch

Jan 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/14/00
Stacy Fuller wrote:

> Troy wrote:
> >
> > -Troy
> > "Will you pull down my pants?"- courtnay to eric
>
> ahahhahahha! or you could have said,
>
> "hummer, please"
>
> ahahhahah!!!
>
> (they're going to kill us!!!)

whoa, whoa, whoa!! i just saw these! you guys are in so much
trouble!!! man. alright. for the record, those are taken WAY out of
context! hmph!

so funny, you two.. :>

courtnay

Burn Girl Prom Queen

Jan 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/16/00
aren't *most* sig quotes out of context? that's what makes 'em so funny
:)

> so funny, you two.. :>

yeah...i can see us in a few years when they lock us up...we'll just sit
there and make each other laugh all day by making juvenile sexual
references out of everything we hear :)

stace

Jeroen

Jan 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/7/00
aladidala -[ ... frap...@aol.comNoSpam ... ]- aladidala

> -Troy
> "Will you pull down my pants?"- courtnay to eric

I've missed you man.

There were some things here that should just be - uhm -
be treated like you do.

At least (as I've heard) you had fun in chig. :-)

Be blissed (as always)
Jeroen