A list of the 25 lucky ones

R. Mast

Sep 7, 2000, 4:55:03 PM9/7/00
I got this list of the 25 people who got the box-set(in no order):

1.Billy Corgan
2.James Iha
3.Jimmy Chamberlain
4. Melissa
5.D'arcy
6.Eric Agnew
7.Dave Asselin
8.Jason Briggeman
9.Andrew Pakula
10.Joshua Provost
11.Simon Coyle
12.Onica
13.Courtney Love
14.Dave Grohl
15.Trent Reznor
16.Mookie Ska
17.HidenRage9
18.Alex Boche
19.Kim Deal
20.Drake
21.Chris Fabian
22.Yelena Yemchuck
23.Earl
24.Hoser
25.Big Penguin

I'll go IM Mookie Ska, see if he'll sell it to me.

--

-R. Mast says "Newbies, read this or die": http://www.spfc.org/band/faq.html

"Our 31!+3 community will always thwart the hostile newbie threat,
going so far as to cause their fingers to seize up, and their eyes to go blind."

Grimfarrow

Sep 7, 2000, 5:12:22 PM9/7/00

AwfulEcho wrote:

> Moonkids got it too. He stole it from Onica.

Nah.....giving one to Courtney is like giving it to Onica anyways.

Actually, wasn't there a fallout between them? My usenet memory
is quite short. ;)

Grimfarrow

Andrew Miller

Sep 7, 2000, 5:38:45 PM9/7/00
In article <39B80188...@home.com>, R. Mast <rym...@home.com> wrote:
>I got this list of the 25 people who got the box-set(in no order):
>
>20.Drake

I bet Drake'll sell his for a big carton of Milk-Bones. And if Drake
got a copy, why not Lily? That's cat discrimination, Billy! Bad Billy!

andy
you and i high in the sky

--
* email: and...@tdl.com
* homepage: http://www.tdl.com/~andrewm + know it + use it + love it

Mark Edler

Sep 7, 2000, 11:54:26 PM9/7/00
R. Mast <rym...@home.com> wrote in message

Jeez, I wouldn't even give Pakula a blank CD-R for fear that he'd put it on
eBay.

--
Mark (ihnbt)
Smashing Pumpkins Trading Page

StArSeEd

Sep 7, 2000, 10:56:37 PM9/7/00

Assuming for a second that this list is accurate (R. Mast posted it, do you
really think it IS?), at least we can count on ONE copy being sold. Keep an
eye on eBay, and prepare to take out that third mortgage...

-StArSeEd, STILL CROSSING HIS FUCKING FINGERS.. THEY ARE CRAMPING AND IT
HURTS

Eric Agnew

Sep 7, 2000, 11:08:11 PM9/7/00
Also sprach StArSeEd:

> -StArSeEd, STILL CROSSING HIS FUCKING FINGERS.. THEY ARE CRAMPING AND
> IT HURTS

Sorry to disappoint you, but you can stop now.. There's just no way in
hell I'd send these to -anyone- via mail (what if they got lost or
stolen?), and I'd bet the others feel the same way.

--
CaBT(tm TnM): white spider
www.spfc.org - SP lyrics, discog, tabs, faq, news, tour hist, reviews, etc.

Alex Boche

Sep 7, 2000, 11:18:54 PM9/7/00
<< Sorry to disappoint you, but you can stop now.. There's just no way in
hell I'd send these to -anyone- via mail (what if they got lost or
stolen?), and I'd bet the others feel the same way.

So I'll fly out to where ever it is you live and pick it up... put it in a
fireproof, bulletproof, locked brief case handcuffed to myself, and come back
here, where I will start the first smashing pumpkins museum.
"You, having been here longer than many, are one of the most valuable assets to
the community." - Lel, replying to my message that I was leaving amsp.

Adam Stouffer

Sep 7, 2000, 11:21:35 PM9/7/00
Eric Agnew wrote:

> Sorry to disappoint you, but you can stop now.. There's just no way in
> hell I'd send these to -anyone- via mail (what if they got lost or
> stolen?), and I'd bet the others feel the same way.

Ok how about we start the "Buy Eric a Denon or Cardas Turntable" fund?
Of course you will have to use vacuum tube preamp :)

Adam

StArSeEd

Sep 7, 2000, 11:32:47 PM9/7/00
> > -StArSeEd, STILL CROSSING HIS FUCKING FINGERS.. THEY ARE CRAMPING AND
> > IT HURTS
>
> Sorry to disappoint you, but you can stop now.. There's just no way in
> hell I'd send these to -anyone- via mail (what if they got lost or
> stolen?), and I'd bet the others feel the same way.

Jesus Christ man, took you long enough to even acknowledge me. I was
beginning to think I'd somehow landed in your killfilter. :oP
If you have $100 to spare, go to www.soundsfine.com and pick up an Aiwa
PX-E855. Plug it STRAIGHT into your line-in (it has a built-in preamp), and
record. If you could then send me the wave files or SHN them or something,
I could work from there. This is the 'table I use, and I could work with
your rip just as easily as mine, so long as it's from that turntable. When
you use something for 3 years, you tend to learn how to use it, you learn
its unique sound qualities, and you learn the proper way to get
source-quality sound from it. If you can find someone with this turntable,
or any Aiwa PX-8xx turntable, I know for a fact we can get it sounding
REALLY fuckin good. Did you say you're in the Bay area? I might have a
friend or two out that way to whom I've recommended this turntable. And I
think one of them bought one. Lemme know... don't be a stranger.

-StArSeEd, still crossing fingers (I think they're stuck, ah hell)

Message has been deleted

chewslowly

Sep 9, 2000, 12:45:11 AM9/9/00
In article <20000908000011...@ng-fd1.aol.com>,
frap...@aol.comLCE (True Love Waits) wrote:

> >awfu...@aol.com wrote:
> >
> >Moonkids got it too. He stole it from Onica.
>

> Although its blatantly untrue..the thought warms the cockles fo my heart.
>
> -Troy

well i "got" one. you won't be hearing from the likes of me again.... just
joking.