!!!!

5 views
Skip to first unread message

glass

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Ok, who the hell upped the "teaser" on the nspaa? fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk! As
soon as I heard the beginning of the riff, gah!


-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

jero...@hot4yourmail.com

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
glass <gl...@nospamrivernet.net>, I bet you can't pronounce my name either!

> Ok, who the hell upped the "teaser" on the nspaa? fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk! As
> soon as I heard the beginning of the riff, gah!

Mmmh. Someone has a studio Dross I guess.
Teaser my word.

Be blissed
Jeroen
np: 990415 - 20 - WEL

Lull

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to

Oh...My....It can't be, can it?


glass <gl...@NOSPAMrivernet.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.13be22d12...@news.rivernet.net...


> Ok, who the hell upped the "teaser" on the nspaa?
fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk! As
> soon as I heard the beginning of the riff, gah!
>
>

glass

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
jero...@hot4YOURmail.com <jero...@hot4YOURmail.com> spewed forth:

> glass <gl...@nospamrivernet.net>, I bet you can't pronounce my name either!
> > Ok, who the hell upped the "teaser" on the nspaa? fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk! As
> > soon as I heard the beginning of the riff, gah!
>
> Mmmh. Someone has a studio Dross I guess.
> Teaser my word.

Teaser isn't the half of it. Shitty quality, but I'm NOT complaining. I just
think it's so damn cool to know that it's out there. (BTW, I'm not even going to
complain about hoarders, in fact, I never have).

glass

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Lull <mil...@prodigy.net> spewed forth:

>
> Oh...My....It can't be, can it?

oh my, it certainly is...

steve!

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to

<jero...@hot4YOURmail.com> wrote in message
news:8j1lr7$o73$2...@dinkel.civ.utwente.nl...

> glass <gl...@nospamrivernet.net>, I bet you can't pronounce my name
either!
> > Ok, who the hell upped the "teaser" on the nspaa?
fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk! As
> > soon as I heard the beginning of the riff, gah!
>
> Mmmh. Someone has a studio Dross I guess.
> Teaser my word.
>

Can't you see it?!?!?!?!? it's Billy uploading this stuff!??!! omg!!!!1
EMAIL ME BILLY!!!! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!

Weston Hogan

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
glass:

>Lull <mil...@prodigy.net> spewed forth:
>>
>> Oh...My....It can't be, can it?
>
>oh my, it certainly is...
>

Nah. That's easily fakable.

-Weston Hogan
"it's a new craze
coming to your town;
pokemon rimjobs
all around" - Ryan|Patrick

glass

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Weston Hogan <cityt...@aol.combustible> spewed forth:

> glass:
>
> >Lull <mil...@prodigy.net> spewed forth:
> >>
> >> Oh...My....It can't be, can it?
> >
> >oh my, it certainly is...
> >
>
> Nah. That's easily fakable.
>

true, true. Way to burst my bubble :)

Meta4VDK

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Can someone fill me in?

glass

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Meta4VDK <meta...@aol.com> spewed forth:
> Can someone fill me in?
>

if you read the original message, you'd know.

Matthew

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to

glass <gl...@NOSPAMrivernet.net> wrote in message
news:MPG.13be38e1...@news.rivernet.net...

> Meta4VDK <meta...@aol.com> spewed forth:
> > Can someone fill me in?
> >
>
> if you read the original message, you'd know.
>
>
>

If people quoted properly there shouldn't be a problem.

np: Teenager of the Year- Lo-Tel

glass

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Matthew <tu...@ihug.com.au.hmmmm> spewed forth:

>
> glass <gl...@NOSPAMrivernet.net> wrote in message
> news:MPG.13be38e1...@news.rivernet.net...
> > Meta4VDK <meta...@aol.com> spewed forth:
> > > Can someone fill me in?
> > >
> >
> > if you read the original message, you'd know.
> >
> >
> >
>
> If people quoted properly there shouldn't be a problem.
>

true, true. I am sometimes guilty of over-snipping a reply, but I do agree
with you.

np: Pug (Experimental Remix) - Joao Miguel...I think this is the only thing
by him I *really* like.

Touga no Miko goes BOOM

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Glass wrote:

>Meta4VDK <meta...@aol.com> spewed forth:
>> Can someone fill me in?
>>
>
>if you read the original message, you'd know.

Not true.

I read the orginial message and I have no clue what the fuck you're talking
about.

All you say is "teaser" and a whole bunch of gahs.

I'm not going to try to fight my way into the NSPAA without knowing what the
hell this teaser is.

~TnM
'Sides...if it's not studio Home..me not really salivating for it.
nw: War of the worlds is about to come on.
SP FAQ: http://www.spfc.org/band/faq.html
Shiori Death Advocates member and AFU no Touga
http://scribble.nu/x/?u=tnm
"Not knowing everything is all that makes it ok sometimes"
~Delirium


jero...@hot4yourmail.com

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Touga no Miko goes BOOM <noe...@aol.compassion>, I bet you can't pronounce my name either!

> Glass wrote:
>
>>Meta4VDK <meta...@aol.com> spewed forth:
>>> Can someone fill me in?
>>>
>>
>>if you read the original message, you'd know.
>
> Not true.
>
> I read the orginial message and I have no clue what the fuck you're talking
> about.
>
> All you say is "teaser" and a whole bunch of gahs.
>
> I'm not going to try to fight my way into the NSPAA without knowing what the
> hell this teaser is.

And well, it's only 3 seconds - it's not really worth the time. It's just
someone showing off...

Be blissed
Jeroen


jero...@hot4yourmail.com

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to

Be blissed
Jeroen
who waits for tease2
(Spoiled, me? ;-)

glass

unread,
Jun 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/24/00
to
Touga no Miko goes BOOM <noe...@aol.compassion> spewed forth:

> Glass wrote:
>
> >Meta4VDK <meta...@aol.com> spewed forth:
> >> Can someone fill me in?
> >>
> >
> >if you read the original message, you'd know.
>
> Not true.
>
> I read the orginial message and I have no clue what the fuck you're talking
> about.
>
> All you say is "teaser" and a whole bunch of gahs.
>
> I'm not going to try to fight my way into the NSPAA without knowing what the
> hell this teaser is.
>


ah, OK. I was kinda trying to keep it a surprise, for people to find out on
their own, that's why I wasn't going "OMG! STUDIO DROSS CLIP ON THE NSPAA!
OHHHHH!" And, as Jeroen said, it's only 3 seconds, nothing really big. I was
just excited to hear it, or something.

Mason Butler

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Things are starting to get exciting in the MP3 leakage world it seems. Maybe
these mystery uploaders will start taking requests soon. : )

//\\//\\as...@tmbg.org

glass wrote in message ...


>Ok, who the hell upped the "teaser" on the nspaa? fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk!
As
>soon as I heard the beginning of the riff, gah!
>
>

glass

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Mason Butler <ma...@tmbg.DISorgANIZED> spewed forth:

> glass wrote in message ...
> >Ok, who the hell upped the "teaser" on the nspaa? fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkk!
> >As soon as I heard the beginning of the riff, gah!

> Things are starting to get exciting in the MP3 leakage world it seems. Maybe


> these mystery uploaders will start taking requests soon. : )

top-post corrected. bah.

Take requests....yeah....haha....I wish.


--
Just because I happen to live with my four brothers and sisters in my mom's
two-bedroom South Side apartment, work at Taco Bell, and don't have a car,
some ignorant types assume that I don't have much money. But, as you can
clearly see from my $220 Fubu jacket and $95 Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt, I
could not possibly be poor.
-Manny Lucas, The Onion

lucky l4d

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
mason butler:

> Things are starting to get exciting in the MP3 leakage world it seems.
> Maybe these mystery uploaders will start taking requests soon. : )

go 4 it


Jason Briggeman

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
lucky l4d <n...@no.no> wrote in message
news:fjh55.22766$lU5.1...@news1.rdc1.nj.home.com...

Man, I've -gotta- try this.

How about...Tonight, Tonight in C?

np: BWBW (live)
--
Jason Briggeman
brig...@earthlink.net

lucky l4d

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
jason briggeman:

> How about...Tonight, Tonight in C?

ok


Obsequious_K

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to

Holy crap! "and it was so..." Ask and it will be given? Y0U 4r3
3L1+3!!!!!1!1!11!! Dang. Well, I'll leave requesting to other big shots
like Jason B. who actually know of such hella secret stuff.
-keit
h
wow.

Jack Twinkles

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
lucky l4d wrote in message ...

>mason butler:
>> Things are starting to get exciting in the MP3 leakage world it seems.
>> Maybe these mystery uploaders will start taking requests soon. : )
>
>go 4 it
>

aye.. i'd like to dedicate this one to my friend, the bastard..
so.. yes.. my request is for more of that lovely song/riff/jam featured
very slightly in the old pastichio medley known as Rings.

thanking you in advance for a speedy response,
jack

2 become n1ms

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Get up, ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-get down, lucky l4d is a joke in yo' town.

>jason briggeman:
>> How about...Tonight, Tonight in C?
>
>ok
>
OH YEAH....HOW ABOUT 'THE GROOVER' !!!111 BET U DONT HAVE THAT LYING AROUND DO U!

"With Dinosaur, though, you didn’t have to put up with a lame-brained drummer like Dave Grohl,
the latest in a six-long line of Nirvana sticksmen. A pain in search of an arse, Dave’s interview
"technique" consists of a series of elaborate stories which aren’t far-fetched enough to be
unbelievable, yet are too tedious to make for an obvious game of Let’s Bait The Journalist."
-NME - 1991

lucky l4d

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
2 become n1ms:

> OH YEAH....HOW ABOUT 'THE GROOVER' !!!111 BET U DONT HAVE THAT LYING
> AROUND DO U!

ok


lucky l4d

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
jack twinkles:

> aye.. i'd like to dedicate this one to my friend, the bastard..
> so.. yes.. my request is for more of that lovely song/riff/jam featured
> very slightly in the old pastichio medley known as Rings.

ok
thats enough for today


2 become n1ms

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Get up, ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-get down, lucky l4d is a not a joke ...man is he not..in yo'
town.

good christ... *vomits with excitement*....

thank you...thank you...thank you...

um...if you ever need your car waxed or ..like..someone to block bullets...like...i'm
available...

2 become n1ms

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Get up, ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-get down, lucky l4d is a joke in yo' town.

>2 become n1ms:
>> OH YEAH....HOW ABOUT 'THE GROOVER' !!!111 BET U DONT HAVE THAT LYING
>> AROUND DO U!
>
>ok
>
I've never been happier to be up at 4am in my life....ever....i owe you...like...
kidneys...

Jack Twinkles

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
lucky l4d wrote in message ...

neat..

the bastard gives his regards.

Tim Byron.

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
lucky l4d <n...@no.no>:

>mason butler:
>> Things are starting to get exciting in the MP3 leakage world it seems.
>> Maybe these mystery uploaders will start taking requests soon. : )
>
>go 4 it

Let Me Give The World To You, with Rick Rubin producing?

tim.
who does not believe his eyes looking in the upload section of the NSPAA.
lucky l4d, you're my hero!
Me: "He who buys shoes should first measure his feet" - Confucious
Joel Chapman: All that proves is that you are likely to fall asleep
on a park bench, wake up to find your shoes and left sock missing,
with some old Chinese guy licking your foot.
http://members.xoom.com/birron/

glass

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
2 become n1ms <rnims@wham!sover.net> spewed forth:

> Get up, ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-get down, lucky l4d is a joke in yo' town.
> >jason briggeman:
> >> How about...Tonight, Tonight in C?
> >
> >ok
> >
> OH YEAH....HOW ABOUT 'THE GROOVER' !!!111 BET U DONT HAVE THAT LYING AROUND DO U!
>

since it's worked for you...how about Here's to the Atom Bomb in better
(listenable) quality?

Steve Patrick

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
>ok
>thats enough for today

can i play tomorow?? if so, a studio version of the a! type version of
'speed kills' with that oh so lovely into would be just bewdiful....


--
- steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Just how many fucking versions of Australian
football are there? There's like 75 different
versions and I never know the rules..."
-- BC - Melbourne AU, 20th June 1998

http://users.bigpond.com/patrick20/boot/list.htm


Dave

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
shit! who is upping this stuff? it's impossible! it HAS to be Billy. theres no
other explanation.

Fares Halteh

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Dave wrote in message:

> shit! who is upping this stuff? it's impossible! it HAS to be Billy.
theres no
> other explanation.

Or......maybe it was Jesus

---------------------------------------------
Fares Halteh - Hal...@Home.com
http://members.home.net/halteh3/main.html
---------------------------------------------

Touga no Miko goes BOOM

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Tim Byron wrote:

>lucky l4d <n...@no.no>:
>
>>mason butler:
>>> Things are starting to get exciting in the MP3 leakage world it seems.
>>> Maybe these mystery uploaders will start taking requests soon. : )
>>
>>go 4 it
>
>Let Me Give The World To You, with Rick Rubin producing?
>
>tim.
>who does not believe his eyes looking in the upload section of the NSPAA.
>lucky l4d, you're my hero!

Tim if I find this uploaded tomorrow as a result of your request...I will fly
down to Australia and personally kiss the ground you walk on.

And then we shall play the piano and all will be good!! BWAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

~TnM
That's not gonna happen tho. Still.

Jason Briggeman

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
lucky l4d <n...@no.no> wrote in message
news:OZi55.23292$lU5.1...@news1.rdc1.nj.home.com...

> jack twinkles:
> > aye.. i'd like to dedicate this one to my friend, the bastard..
> > so.. yes.. my request is for more of that lovely song/riff/jam featured
> > very slightly in the old pastichio medley known as Rings.
>
> ok
> thats enough for today

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

L33+! L017337719796234+!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sir, I am sorry I ever doubted. Or that I put you even in the same league
as...as...what's that guy's name?

ne: breakfast
--
Jason Briggeman
brig...@earthlink.net

Message has been deleted

Pumkins

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
>Get up, ge-ge-ge-ge-ge-get down, lucky l4d is a not a joke ...man is he
>not..in yo'
>town.
>
>>2 become n1ms:

>>> OH YEAH....HOW ABOUT 'THE GROOVER' !!!111 BET U DONT HAVE THAT LYING
>>> AROUND DO U!
>>
>>ok
>>
>
>good christ... *vomits with excitement*....
>
>thank you...thank you...thank you...
>
>um...if you ever need your car waxed or ..like..someone to block
>bullets...like...i'm
>available...

you know what i'd like to hear? any other recordings of Jennifer Ever we might
not have. ....or that awesome PM song Space Jam.
-=mike=-
Pum...@aol.com
"Sniggity" on IRC and ICQ

"...we don't really care about the order that everybody wants things to roll
in;
it's a pop world and it makes me sick, but that's just the way it is."
-Billy Corgan


Harrison Koehli

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
lucky l4d wrote:

> jack twinkles:
> > aye.. i'd like to dedicate this one to my friend, the bastard..
> > so.. yes.. my request is for more of that lovely song/riff/jam featured
> > very slightly in the old pastichio medley known as Rings.
>
> ok
> thats enough for today

Thank you SO much! This is awesome. Even though that /is/ enough for today,
am I the only one who wants to hear New Wave Echo??


Eric Agnew

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Also sprach Fares Halteh:

> Dave wrote in message:
>> shit! who is upping this stuff? it's impossible! it HAS to be Billy.
>> theres no other explanation.
> Or......maybe it was Jesus

Maybe it was a pregnant, vegan virgin..

--
np: the boy (going thru -all- the official releases, in order)
www.spfc.org - SP lyrics, discog, tabs, faq, news, tour hist, reviews, etc.
Eric Agnew agnew at goku dot dyndns dot org

ryan patrick

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
koehli

>Thank you SO much! This is awesome. Even though that /is/ enough for
>today,
>am I the only one who wants to hear New Wave Echo??

you definitely shouldn't be.

i'd vote for it. if that lucky_l4d guy was still around.. he's probably split
for a few days with all the commotion..

Ryan|Patrick

50M4_d00d

unread,
Jun 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/26/00
to
And thus, lucky l4d <n...@no.no> proceeded to say:

>mason butler:
>> Things are starting to get exciting in the MP3 leakage world it seems.
>> Maybe these mystery uploaders will start taking requests soon. : )
>
>go 4 it

How about this stuff on CDR? I'd KILL for that. The MP3s are cool,
but CDR would be so much better...

BTW, thanks a lot for Dross!!!!!!!!!!

--
:"what would you do if the people you knew,
: were the plastic that melted and the chromium too?"
:e-mail: 0s...@smashing-pumpkins.com
:cdr trading: http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/8304/trade.html
:contract killers: http://www.mp3.com/ContractKillers

exwh...@my-deja.com

unread,
Jun 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/27/00
to
In article <20000625184856.03318.00000401@ng-
fj1.aol.com>,

kim...@aol.comachine (ryan patrick) wrote:
> i'd vote for it. if that lucky_l4d guy was
still around.. he's probably split
> for a few days with all the commotion..

I think we've had enough presents for a while,
but in the unlikely event lucky_l4d continues,
I'd like to add the song "Offer Up" to the
request queue (the heavy version, which I don't
really think is called Offer Up but still... ).
But I don't even know if such a thing even
exists, so I might as well be requesting a flesh-
eating rutabaga while I'm at it. :)


Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Jeremy A. Piniak

unread,
Jun 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/25/00
to
Syntrillium <frap...@aol.comLCE> wrote:
> Hmmm..for my request..How about an unnamed instrumental that sounds not that
> much like Porcelina and is cut.

I'd prefer an unnamed instrumental that reminds me of To Sheila in an
odd way.
jeremy


I can hoard my own porn. -js

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages