how many ska kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?

BugleBass1

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
does anyone know any good ska jokes?
Pat
http://www.the-original-sin.com
"stupid games are for stupid people" - A New Found Glory

Jay Menapace

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
I got this off a website...

A mod, a crust punk, and a skin walk into a pub, and each orders a pint and
sits down. The pub is a bit of a dive, so before long, a fly lands in the
mod's drink. Disgusted, he shoves the pint back across the bar and demands
that the bartender give him another drink. Soon another fly lands in the
crusty's drink. He slurps it down along with the beer without so much as a
thought. Still another fly lands in the skin's drink. With a severe look on
his face, the skin reaches into his glass and grabs the fly, pulls it close to
his face and demands, "You give that back!"

--Jay Insult
>http://www.theinsults.cjb.net<
"No one outplays the Rock 'N Roll Space Bandits!"
--The Rock 'N Roll Space Bandits from "Super Friends"

Ryan

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
Is it just me or did this joke fucking suck?? BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
-ryan

>A mod, a crust punk, and a skin walk into a pub, and each orders a pint and
>sits down. The pub is a bit of a dive, so before long, a fly lands in the
>mod's drink. Disgusted, he shoves the pint back across the bar and demands
>that the bartender give him another drink. Soon another fly lands in the
>crusty's drink. He slurps it down along with the beer without so much as a
>thought. Still another fly lands in the skin's drink. With a severe look on
>his face, the skin reaches into his glass and grabs the fly, pulls it close
>his face and demands, "You give that back!"

"INTENSIFY!" -Pilfers

Danger100

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
How about this one:

A punk and a kid are walking down the street when the kid turns to the punk and
asks, "What is a punk?" The punk notices a trashcan nearby and kicks it right
over. The punk replies, "That is punk!" They continue to walk down the street
when the kid spots a second trashcan. The kid raises his leg and kicks over
that trashcan. He turns to the punk and asks, "Is that punk?" The punk replies,
"No, that's trendy."

Danger
"Smell ya later" - Elementary friend teasing a poor kid who pooped in his pants

Ryan

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
That was better than the first one
-ryan
"INTENSIFY!" -Pilfers

ModYSoul

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
A skinhead, a rudeboy, and a punk are all in a car... who's driving?

a cop! *bah dum ching!*

I slay me...
Marisol
"you're so hip"

Brett M. Tubin

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
>A skinhead, a rudeboy, and a punk are all in a car... who's driving?
>
>a cop! *bah dum ching!*

now thats funny...
:o)
Brett

If you only knew....

arielle castillo

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
<< A skinhead, a rudeboy, and a punk are all in a car... who's driving?

a cop! *bah dum ching!* >>

sadly, marisol beat me to that one.
here's one equally cringe-worthy:

there's a three-story apartment building. some hippies live on the first
floor, punks on the second, and skinheads on the third. one afternoon, there's
an earthquake. who survives?
... the skinheads, 'cuz they were at work.

ummm....
<rimshot>

love,
--arielle
http://members.xoom.com/motowngal

ModYSoul

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00
>sadly, marisol beat me to that one.
>here's one equally cringe-worthy:

Oh I have another one, and it's Brett Approved.

How many rudeboys does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

2! One to drop it and the other to "pickitup pickitup!"
Mwhahahahaha...
I should be the Ska Comedian.. or not..

Marcus

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00

><< A skinhead, a rudeboy, and a punk are all in a car... who's driving?
>
>a cop! *bah dum ching!* >>
>
>sadly, marisol beat me to that one.
>here's one equally cringe-worthy:
>
>there's a three-story apartment building. some hippies live on the first
>floor, punks on the second, and skinheads on the third. one afternoon,
>there's
>an earthquake. who survives?
>... the skinheads, 'cuz they were at work.
>
>ummm....
><rimshot>

Both of those, though are just modified off racist jokes(I'm sure everyone can
figure it out).

Umm light bulb ones.

How many ______ does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Riot Girls: One to do it, the other to write a zine about it

Skinheads: One to screw it in, 10 to back him up(I've heard this also used with
hardcore kids)

Anarchists: 3, one to steal it, one to break it and one to whine about how the
ameriKKKan oppressors are keeping them from getting light.

Punk: 4 one to screw it in and the rest to pull the ladder from underneath him

Femminist: two, one to get a man to do it for her, and the other to say how a
woman could do just as good a job

And the worst

Rudeboys: 5, one to hold the ladder, one to drop the lightbulb and the rest to
say pick it up pick it up

Marcus
Pounding the Pavement
Fanzine and Small Mailorder
Soul-Ska-Reggae
http://www.zyworld.com/ptpzine/index.htm

The DE Rude Boy

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00

that's rough. Really.

Funny as hell, but rough.

Manley
the DE Rude Boy

Rathskeller

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00

"BugleBass1" <bugle...@aol.com> wrote in message

I do, their webpage is pska.com

Brett M. Tubin

Sep 16, 2000, 10:18:55 PM9/16/00
>Oh I have another one, and it's Brett Approved.

ehh, i dunno about approving this one. This was the one some TR groupie said
to me, and i just looked at her blankly for a little while....hehe
now the fly, me being slow witted. hehe that i approve.

Satans Plumber

Sep 17, 2000, 1:01:28 AM9/17/00
<<
does anyone know any good ska jokes?
Pat
http://www.the-original-sin.com
"stupid games are for stupid people" - A New Found Glory >>

Ska is a joke. =P
jOe
http://WWW.MTSKA.COM
The #1 source for ska News Interviews and Reviews!
(and online home of the satanic plumber society of the greater NYC area.)

wakefoose moose

Sep 19, 2000, 4:42:40 PM9/19/00
This one is more of a life lesson, i like it!

> A punk and a kid are walking down the street when the kid turns to the
punk and
> asks, "What is a punk?" The punk notices a trashcan nearby and kicks it
right
> over. The punk replies, "That is punk!" They continue to walk down the
street
> when the kid spots a second trashcan. The kid raises his leg and kicks
over
> that trashcan. He turns to the punk and asks, "Is that punk?" The punk
replies,
> "No, that's trendy."

jim

BMWkaya

Sep 19, 2000, 9:39:51 PM9/19/00
>>A skinhead, a rudeboy, and a punk are all in a car... who's driving?
>>
>>a cop! *bah dum ching!*
>
>now thats funny...
>:o)
>Brett

well brett....if the rudeboy is in a box then he would be in the trunk of the
cop car. hehehehe..sorry brett :-P (i think brett and Django are the only ones
that will get that one)
peace
Kurt
"We're just a Nut*meg Music kind of band, Sharepropping with the peeps
all across the land Another hip connection in Highperspice, when we
can chill in your real, it feels real nice."
-Weapon of Choice

cmore...@my-deja.com

Sep 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/20/00
In article <20000919213951...@ng-md1.aol.com>,
> Heeeee heeee.
Seymour C (FOM - friends of Mephiskapheles)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Brett M. Tubin

Sep 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/20/00

>well brett....if the rudeboy is in a box then he would be in the trunk of the
>cop car. hehehehe..sorry brett :-P (i think brett and Django are the only
>ones
>that will get that one)
>peace
>Kurt