My favorites of 2016 ... what are yours?

Nate Ness Monster

Dec 3, 2016, 3:19:37 AM12/3/16
GO FEET! Radio #425
Wednesday 30 November 2016
10pm-11pm NZ time, FreeFM89.0
LIVE stream: http://tunein.com/radio/Free-FM-890-s176514/

Listen/download link: https://gofeetradio.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/425-heatwave.html

Tune in next week and when you hear a Bob Marley cover, make contact with Nate and you'll go in the draw to win a copy of Stir It Up: Aotearoa's Tribute To Bob Marley. Plus we're giving away tickets to Raggamuffin during Dec & Jan so keep it locked to GO FEET! Radio.

Atsushi And The Moisties feat. Lester Stirling - Victim Of Authority
Pama International - Heatwave
Inokasira Rangers - If The Kids Are United
Soweto - Learn The Ska (Liquidator Records)
Mampy - Song For TSF
The Upsessions - Samoan Revenge
Trinity Roots - Waiting In Vain
Susan Cadogan - The Best Of Me
The Upsessions - Coconut
The Frightnrs - What Have I Done
Skatalites - Summer Daze
The Suffers - Good Day
Mimi Maura y los Aggrotones - As long as I got you
The Slackers - Pockets of A Rich Man
Crazy Baldhead - Jackin' Mittoo
The Brooklyn Attractors - Classism
Obi Fernandez - Don't Turn Away