Metropolitan Community Church Of Greater Saint Lou

1 view

manast...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 5:24:08 AM11/20/18
We Take Our Work In The Community Very Seriously. One Of Our Guiding Principles Is: "What We Do Matters More Than What We Say." Here Just A Few Examples Of The Things We Are Doing:
Our Choir: They Perform At Fundraisers, Competitions, And Even At Ballgames! When We Won A Gospel Choir Competition, Judge Marvin Sapp Observed: "This Is What Heaven Is Supposed To Look Like! ...A Multiplicity Of Cultures, Colors, Creeds, All Coming Together To Magnify God...!
Clay Elementary School: We Have "Adopted" Clay Elementary In North St. Louis To Build Meaningful Relationships And Strengthen Our Communitys Schools.

https://www.manastlouis.com