Is Anyone Still Here?

Broccoli Man

May 21, 2016, 8:04:31 PM5/21/16
Is anyone still here?

I have been reading these postings with a lot of interest as though these events were just yesterday; Mr Page, Mana, Etsuko hasn't become a member yet, tours from 2004 and earlier, Michie just left the group, etc... There is a lot of history here and one (me?) can easily get sucked up into this group. There are comments that I'd like to Reply to and discussions that kind of end in the middle of the discussion, I'm just wondering...

Is anyone still here?

Eric Bierke

PS: Nick Water and I HAVE communicated on Facebook, and I DO see George's postings on Facebook once in a blue moon, so I know you guys are out there.

hardstep

May 22, 2016, 3:42:04 PM5/22/16
Hey Eric
So good to see people posting on here !.
Sadly I think the world of Facebook and Twitter has taken over from the traditional newsgroups / forum but let's hope a few old timers see this and let us know they are still around !.

Still getting over the success of the U.K. Tour here - managed to catch the secret pre tour gig in London and then a week later in Guildford. The gigs were at smaller venues and the energy was amazing !. So good to see Atsuko performing after so long too !
Cheers
Nick