Little Big Band Charts

RAF

May 20, 2005, 4:12:49 PM5/20/05
Greetings to all from Southern California!
Does anyone know where I can find some good Little Big Band Charts? I just
started a group up and found some online from Otter/Walrus publishers. Can
I trust anything from the big guys ie: Hal Leonard & Warner? I have some
charts from Kubis, Meyer, Beto, Henderson & Higgins. I have shuffles, a
couple latins, two waltzes and a couple of swings. I would like to get a
good selection of standards that aren't cheesy, namely the theme songs to
the great big bands. I am sure this is an easy one for this group.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks again in advance.

RF

RAF

May 20, 2005, 4:25:23 PM5/20/05
I forgot to add the instrumentation.
2 trpts
1 t-bone
alto, tenor, bari
bass, piano, drums

"RAF" <kyrm...@verizon.net> wrote in message

®Stephen

May 22, 2005, 11:54:37 PM5/22/05
RAF,

You might want to try:
http://home.cogeco.ca/%7Eshaunevans/Shaun%20Evans%20Professional%20Entertainment%20Production%20-%20Arrangements%20For%20Sale.pdf

I have had good luck with them...Hope this helps..

Stephen

BigDaddy

May 23, 2005, 3:49:03 PM5/23/05
The small combo charts of standards are by Dave Wolpe, Here is his web site:
http://www.wolpechart.com/
He has many combos, two brass, or 3, 3 saxes and 3 -4 rhythm. great stuff!

BD

Pete Thomas

May 23, 2005, 4:45:17 PM5/23/05
RAF wrote:
> Greetings to all from Southern California!
> Does anyone know where I can find some good Little Big Band Charts? I just
> started a group up and found some online from Otter/Walrus publishers. Can
> I trust anything from the big guys ie: Hal Leonard & Warner? I have some
> charts from Kubis, Meyer, Beto, Henderson & Higgins. I have shuffles, a
> couple latins, two waltzes and a couple of swings. I would like to get a
> good selection of standards that aren't cheesy, namely the theme songs to
> the great big bands. I am sure this is an easy one for this group.

Are these any use?

http://www.petethomas.co.uk/music-arrangements.html

Airmail Special, Corner Pocket and Night train.

--
Pete Thomas - www.petethomas.co.uk

jmath...@gmail.com

May 24, 2005, 12:07:05 PM5/24/05