Looking for a CD: "2 to Saxes" with Bergonzi & Philippe Geiss

Kevin Goss

Apr 6, 2005, 11:35:42 PM4/6/05
I saw this duo in Montreal and I know they have a CD out, but I can't
find it anywhere. The label is studio chrystal and it's a French
Label. The first CD is called "Less is More" but I know they've
recorded another. Gonz plays tenor and Geiss plays bass sax (he's very
good). They sound terrific together!

Does anyone have any idea where I might get a copy (I've already
searched Djangos.com).

Thanks in advance

pascal valcasara

Apr 7, 2005, 12:55:45 AM4/7/05
He's teacher at the Music Conservatory of Strasbourg

"Kevin Goss" <kev...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

pascal valcasara

Apr 7, 2005, 12:55:03 AM4/7/05
Ihad some lessons with Geiss several years ago, I can call him if you want
to.

Kevin Goss

Apr 7, 2005, 8:13:37 AM4/7/05
I'd love to get a copy. I can pay a company or I can paypal anyone who
wants to pick it up for me. Contacting him would be great. Jerry gave
me Philippe's email but it didn't work. Thanks!

mpla...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2019, 10:57:51 PM1/26/19
i realize that this is 14 years later but i do have a copy i'd be willing to part with, if you are still interested. it is a really great duo recording. let me know if you are interested. cheers, m p landis