Sarah lost patience?

David Dalton

Sep 27, 2022, 11:19:51 PM9/27/22
From the extra emphasis she put on
“beautiful fucked-up man”
in a live video of Building a Mystery that someone
recently posted to the Facebook group Fumblers,
I think Sarah has lost patience with my Sisyphean endeavours.

If she is reading, I beg her to give me at least until the
National Day of Truth and Reconciliation
which is September 30.

But I am hoping that my latest attempt is having an
effect tonight, with a cluster of activations centred
at around midnight my time, and that as a result
there should be no attraction between Sarah and
(1) those in other species, (2) those in our species
who are (a) gay, (b) bim, (c) straight-type-1-M.
And our old lock has now been rendered incomplete
(it could be completed by sex) so there should
now be attraction between Sarah and those in
our species who are (d) straight-type-2-M, as well
as (e) bif, and (f) lesbian. (But any bifs and
lesbians who Sarah considered stalkers are
now in other species.)

So anyway, she should now be attracted to
Lenoardo Dicaprio, Jack Nicholson, Damian
Marley, the Dalai Lama’s Oracle, and
Bruno Mars (and his wife), as well as hopefully me,
though I am less beautiful these days than in
1995, but that might be improved by the evolution
and perhaps a yoga workshop.

Anyway, she is probably on stage right now
and won’t read this until later, if ever.

The bridge/friendship/trust/spiritual attraction
between straight-type-2 people and gay/lesbian
of the opposite gender who are happily gay/lesbian
should also be more clear cut and less confusing
for young people.

I think Tanita might have gotten involved tonight
too, though it is quite late in the UK now.

Tanita and Sarah should both now feel better after (F1), as well.

"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed
But Sonny always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Sep 28, 2022, 11:36:39 PM9/28/22
On Sep 28, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28E3F4D500...@88.198.57.247>):

> But I am hoping that my latest attempt is having an
> effect tonight, with a cluster of activations centred
> at around midnight my time, and that as a result
> there should be no attraction between Sarah and
> (1) those in other species, (2) those in our species
> who are (a) gay, (b) bim, (c) straight-type-1-M.
> And our old lock has now been rendered incomplete
> (it could be completed by sex) so there should
> now be attraction between Sarah and those in
> our species who are (d) straight-type-2-M, as well
> as (e) bif, and (f) lesbian. (But any bifs and
> lesbians who Sarah considered stalkers are
> now in other species.)

And I think Brandi Carlile is not in our species, though
I don’t know if she has been a Sarah stalker or not.

I sent a wave to Sarah about five minutes ago.

David Dalton

Sep 30, 2022, 11:31:24 AM9/30/22
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> If she is reading, I beg her to give me at least until the
> National Day of Truth and Reconciliation
> which is September 30.

If it hasn't worked yet, I will try again after I see the
waxing crescent for the first time this lunar month this
evening, which will still leave some hours on Sept. 30,
especially in Vancouver. But I am still hoping that
it has worked.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)