Sarah McLachlan tour dates

David Dalton

Sep 19, 2022, 4:04:41 PM9/19/22
Sarah McLachlan's tour dates, with links to buy tickets,
are available at https://www.sarahmclachlan.com/ .
They should also be at https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com/
but that doesn't appear to be loading properly in
my old browser.

They include some intimate shows in California from
September 20 to 27 with Vanessa Freebairn-Smith
on cello and backing vocals.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Sep 21, 2022, 1:19:32 AM9/21/22
On Sep 19, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-F5BA...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Sarah McLachlan's tour dates, with links to buy tickets,
> are available at https://www.sarahmclachlan.com/ .
> They should also be at https://tour.sarahmclachlan.com/
> but that doesn't appear to be loading properly in
> my old browser.
I wish I could be on hand to check out some of her
SM-antics but that looks unlikely, but there is a
slim possibility I could visit someone in the Calgary
area in October or Ontario in November and catch
one of those two fall shows. And hopefully more
will be added; keep checking back, plus on her
webpage you can sign up to an email mailing
list which will give you updates to her tour schedule.

"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed
But Sonny always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)