various matches

1 view

David Dalton

May 24, 2021, 8:48:11 PM5/24/21
I’ve started this thread as a place to put ongoing matchmaking
results rather than having them buried in my other threads
as they have been recently.

I was just listening to Q and Tom Power interviewed
Shania Twain, who years ago I said I was not
attracted to.

I intuited that she is bif and has a sexual shielding spell
up, which again before it was funnelled warded off
attention from optimally compatibles (other bifs,
lesbians, and straight-type-2 males) while allowing
attention from partially compatibles and incompatibles,
but now does the reverse. However she is not
now in my species.

A very good match for her is amazing acoustic guitar
player straight-type-2-M Slavek Hanzlik, who I
met back when I was booking and hosting and
doing sound at the UBC grad student centre.
(He played along with my close friend Tammy
Fassaert on standup bass and vocals and mandolin
wizard John Reischman.) I think he has had
an old lock with anther bif that has recently been
dissolved since it had not been consummated
after three years or more (if it had it wouldn’t
count as an old lock but just an ongoing lock).

"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 12:09:24 AM5/25/21
Since I mentioned Bill Bourne and Shannon Johnson
in the other thread I will consider them.

I know Bill Bourne’s former musical partner Alan MacLeod
fairly well and met Bill Bourne in the W.I.S.E. Lounge
in Vancouver once, where I gave him a slightly burnt
oatmeal cookie, ha.

Bill Bourne is straight-type-2 but not in my species
and had an old lock which recently has been
dissolved.

Shannon Johnson is a lesbian in my species and
when she and Bill Bourne were in homo sapiens
there would have been a bridge/friendship/trust
attraction between them.

A very good match for Bill Bourne is bif (woman
attracted to both genders) Charlotte Black Elk.
Her name popped into my head even though
I din’t remember having seen a picture of her
before, and I have since checked her picture.
I think Bill Bourne has some association with
some Northern Alberta natives and may be
part native.

However there are also some natives in my species,
which is multicultural, multiracial, and multireligion.
(Again homo sapiens globally has split into
55 equal species in ghuman species group,
and there is no longer any sexual compatibility
across species boundaries, though the physical
evolution is yet to come.)

“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 2:25:39 PM5/25/21
For future reference:

Sarah's daughter India Sood is straight-type-2-F and
compatible e.g. with bim Nick Earle, guitarist and
lead singer of Nick Earle and The Reckless Hearts
who I think is about 21. (Before he turned to rock
he was in the young blues duo Earle and Coffin
and had shorter hair.)

Sarah’s daughter Taja Sood is bif and compatible
e.g. with straight-type-2-M Percy Hynes White
who is an actor and the son of Sherry White
and Joel Thomas Hynes, the nephew of Ron Hynes.
One film he was in is Cast No Shadow, which
has a trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAt3wC3iNn0
but he is now I think 19.

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 3:52:00 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265D78A100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> For future reference:
>
> Sarah's daughter India Sood is straight-type-2-F and
> compatible e.g. with bim Nick Earle, guitarist and
> lead singer of Nick Earle and The Reckless Hearts
> who I think is about 21. (Before he turned to rock
> he was in the young blues duo Earle and Coffin
> and had shorter hair.)

OK, what about Joe Coffin? He is straight-type-1-M
and very compatible e.g. with rising singer/songwriter
straight-type-1-F Rachel Cousins.

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 6:12:27 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265D78A100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Sarah’s daughter Taja Sood is bif and compatible
> e.g. with straight-type-2-M Percy Hynes White
> who is an actor and the son of Sherry White
> and Joel Thomas Hynes, the nephew of Ron Hynes.
> One film he was in is Cast No Shadow, which
> has a trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAt3wC3iNn0
> but he is now I think 19.

If he is too old for her, another straight-type-2-M in
her species is Ty Simms, who is 14, and is on
guitar, mandolin, banjo, and vocals in the young
trad band The Salt Beef Junkies (named after
the song Salt Beef Junkie by Buddy Wasisname
and the Other Fellers). I don’t know if Taja is
at all into the Tik Tok sea shanty craze, ha.

They have a recent short live show up at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3h3EQs4Fqg

and have a Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/thesaltbeefjunkies/

Ha, I guess I am trying to convince Sarah and
her daughters to move here (also to avoid
any earthquake).

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 6:49:28 PM5/25/21
In March 2019 I said that straight-type-1-M Ashwin Sood was
optimally compatible both sexually and personality-wise
with straight-type-1-F (and dom?) hair and makeup person
Ana Sorys. However I now intuit that she now has someone
else as a good match.

So now I have to consider (drummer) Ashwin Sood again.

He is not in my species so he is no longer even partially
compatible with Sarah McLachlan, even though the
assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred.

A good Newfoundland match for Ashwin Sood would
be blueswoman Lori Cooper. An example of her
singing is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mhPOwcKCA .

A good Vancouver match for Ashwin Sood would be
Linda McRae.

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 7:51:35 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265DB67600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In March 2019 I said that straight-type-1-M Ashwin Sood was
> optimally compatible both sexually and personality-wise
> with straight-type-1-F (and dom?) hair and makeup person
> Ana Sorys. However I now intuit that she now has someone
> else as a good match.
>
> So now I have to consider (drummer)

I think he is also a fairly good singer.

David Dalton

May 25, 2021, 7:54:21 PM5/25/21
On May 25, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265DB67600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In March 2019 I said that straight-type-1-M Ashwin Sood was
> optimally compatible both sexually and personality-wise
> with straight-type-1-F (and dom?) hair and makeup person
> Ana Sorys. However I now intuit that she now has someone
> else as a good match.
>
> So now I have to consider (drummer) Ashwin Sood again.
>
> He is not in my species so he is no longer even partially
> compatible with Sarah McLachlan, even though the
> assisted shaktipat has not yet occurred.
>
> A good Newfoundland match for Ashwin Sood would
> be blueswoman Lori Cooper. An example of her
> singing is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mhPOwcKCA .
>
> A good Vancouver match for Ashwin Sood would be
> Linda McRae.

Of course, as a straight-type-1 he would be able to
lock for life with just one of them.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 12:44:54 AM5/26/21
OK, let me play with it a bit.

Pierre Marchand is bim and is optimally compatible
e.g. with Newfoundlanders straight-type-2-F Janet Cull
and bim drummer Elliot Dicks (who also works as a
painter and plasterer).

Brett Wilson is straight-type-1-M and is optimally
compatible e.g. with Celine Dion. (By the
way, I am relatively poor.)

Of course I should check to see if they are
involved with anyone else (and match the
anyone else if they are not optimally
compatible) but I”m not going to bother.
Maybe Sarah can if she wants.

Sarah’s former keyboard player
David Kershaw is gay and is optimally
compatible with poet Lorna Crozier,
who is gayT, and the age difference
shouldn’t matter much after the evolution.
Wikipedia still says her partner is Patrick
Lane, but when you click on him (he was
gay) it says he died in 2019.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 12:51:28 AM5/26/21
One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
where they cycles through a lot of partners they would
know by touch who was most compatible with them.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 12:54:53 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E09C500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> OK, let me play with it a bit.
>
> Pierre Marchand is bim and is optimally compatible
> e.g. with Newfoundlanders straight-type-2-F Janet Cull
> and bim drummer Elliot Dicks (who also works as a
> painter and plasterer).
>
> Brett Wilson is straight-type-1-M and is optimally
> compatible e.g. with Celine Dion. (By the
> way, I am relatively poor.)
>
> Of course I should check to see if they are
> involved with anyone else (and match the
> anyone else if they are not optimally
> compatible) but I”m not going to bother.
> Maybe Sarah can if she wants.
>
> Sarah’s former keyboard player
> David Kershaw is gay and is optimally
> compatible with poet Lorna Crozier,
> who is gayT, and the age difference
> shouldn’t matter much after the evolution.
> Wikipedia still says her partner is Patrick
> Lane, but when you click on him (he was
> gay) it says he died in 2019.

I forgot Geoff Courtnall.

He is bim (male attracted to both genders) and
is compatible e.g. with straight-type-2-F
Hayley Wickenheiser.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 1:40:23 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E0B4F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
> So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
> where they cycles through a lot of partners they would
> know by touch who was most compatible with them.

"Don’t understand
The touch of your [elbow]
I would be the one to fall
I miss the little things
I miss everything about you”
Sarah McLachlan -- Sweet Surrender

"We meet at the lights
I stare for a while
The world around us disappears”
Sarah McLachlan -- I Love You

:-)

a D.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 2:31:26 AM5/26/21
I’m going through Tim’s Twitter Listening Party for
Tanita Tikaram’s Ancient Heart and noticed a
picture of Suzanne Vega.

She is two-spirit bif/bimT and her husband Paul Mills
is two-spirit straight-type-2M/straight-type-2FT,
even if one of them wasn’t before the further
higher dimensional body edits (they are both a.s.r.).

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 3:01:53 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E22BD00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I’m going through Tim’s Twitter Listening Party for
> Tanita Tikaram’s Ancient Heart and noticed a
> picture of Suzanne Vega.
>
> She is two-spirit bif/bimT and her husband Paul Mills
> is two-spirit straight-type-2M/straight-type-2FT,
> even if one of them wasn’t before the further
> higher dimensional body edits (they are both a.s.r.).

Of course, bimT is the same harmonic as bim,
so there are only eight harmonics, not sixteen.
I just say bimT to indicate that the person is
in a female body.

The eight harmonics are

straight-type-1-M (1M)
gay (2M)
bim (3M)
straight-type-2-M (4M)

straight-type-1-F (1F)
gay (2F)
bif (3F)
straight-type-2-M (4F)

and I suspect that bisexual (attracted to both genders)
might even be the largest group.

And again straight-type-2, which I used to call 4th orientation,
is compatible only with bisexual of the opposite gender
but is bridge-compatible (i.e. with a bisexual of the
opposite gender in between them) with a gay/lesbian
of the opposite gender. Also straight-type-2 seems
prone to old locks (note that Janet Cull had one which
has been dissolved) and some may thus think they are
asexual or involuntary celibate (incel).

By the way, Tanita’s collaborator Rod Argent is
a bifT (3FT) not in my and Tanita’s species and should
be compatible with St. Vincent, who is straight-type-2-MT (4MT),
for example.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 3:04:21 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E29E000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.265E22BD00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I’m going through Tim’s Twitter Listening Party for
> > Tanita Tikaram’s Ancient Heart and noticed a
> > picture of Suzanne Vega.
> >
> > She is two-spirit bif/bimT and her husband Paul Mills
> > is two-spirit straight-type-2M/straight-type-2FT,
> > even if one of them wasn’t before the further
> > higher dimensional body edits (they are both a.s.r.).
>
> Of course, bimT is the same harmonic as bim,
> so there are only eight harmonics, not sixteen.
> I just say bimT to indicate that the person is
> in a female body.
>
> The eight harmonics are
>
> straight-type-1-M (1M)
> gay (2M)
> bim (3M)
> straight-type-2-M (4M)
>
> straight-type-1-F (1F)
> gay (2F)
> bif (3F)
> straight-type-2-M (4F)

oops, that should have been straight-type-2-F, obviously

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 4:02:57 AM5/26/21
Tanita Tikaram’s collaborator violinist
Helen O’Hara is two-spirit
straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1MT (1F/1MT).

Let’s see if I can think of a 1M/1FT match...

One seems to be Chris de Burgh.

His wife DIane de Burgh is bif (3F) in my species
and a good match for her is straight-type-2-M
Billy Joel’s agent Dennis Arfa. (I first thought
of Billy Joel, but he is not straight-type-2-M,
and looked on his webpage and saw Dennis.)

Billy Joel is bim and a good match for him is
straight-type-2-F Gwyneth Paltrow.

Her husband Brad Falchuk is straight-type-1-M
and a good match for him is Jessica Simpson.

Her husband Eric is bim and a good match
for him is straight-type-2-F Britney Spears.

Billy Joel’s wife is bimT, so they are optimally
compatible, and there could be a threesome
of them and Gwyneth Paltrow (who had
an old lock which has recently been
dissolved).

Oh what a tangled web older folks can weave.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 4:18:27 AM5/26/21
In March 2019 I said 1FT Danny Michel was compatible
with 1MT Anita Best, but there is a bit of an age
difference so instead I suggest for Danny
1MT Laura Madonna Murray (though he
is partially compatible with bims and
she is partially compatible with bifs).

What about Anita Best?
Gary Fjellgaard came to mind.

And again big music fan Dianna Erbland is
straight-type-1 and compatible with
Clyde Rose, but is no longer in the same
species as Sandy Morris, who I think
has a match anyway.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 5:04:15 AM5/26/21
The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
my species and is a.s.r. and is thus compatible
e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
though of course so am I.

Her husband Wang Feng is straight-type-1-M and
compatible e.g, with Santha Faiia, the spouse
of Graham Hancock.

Graham Hancock is bim and compatible e.g.
with straight-type-2-F J.K. Rowling, who had
an old lock that has been dissolved.

Her husband Neil Murray is gay so there
can be a bridged threesome of
J.K.--Graham--Neil. Any age differences
shouldn’t be significant after the evolution.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 5:09:57 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E468E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
> my species and is a.s.r. and is thus compatible
> e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
> though of course so am I.
>
> Her husband Wang Feng is straight-type-1-M and
> compatible e.g, with Santha Faiia, the spouse
> of Graham Hancock.

But why didn’t Wang Feng turn straight-type-2-M
in the additional higher dimensional body edits?
And it seems Wang Feng and Zhang Ziyi are
no longer in the same species, so maybe there
was abuse between them and/or they broke
up recently.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 5:58:21 AM5/26/21
Anthropologist Wade Davis is straight-type-2-M and
in the same species as Bill Bourne and Charlotte
Black Elk.

His wife Gail Percy is straight-type-1 so they
are not compatible except maybe when she
was ovulating, otherwise he would have
ejaculation with no orgasm. But he is a.s.r.
so why didn’t she turn bif in the additional
higher dimensional body edits? And I
intuit they are no longer in the same species
and that she has a good match, a straight-type-1-M
who is not Wade.

And what about a possible a.s.r. bif match
for Wade? There is a (bald?) woman shaman whose
picture I saw on a Facebook group (perhaps
as the cover picture) who has big open circles
in her earlobes but I can’t find the picture
right now. But anyway his old lock has been
dissolved so he should be able to find a
probably indigenous/shamanic bif by attraction,
but she came to mind. But with the
widened lock he would still be attracted
to non-a.s.r. bifs in his species but wouldn’t
be able to get them, so she would have
to be an a.s.r. bif in his species. Anyway,
Jonathan Davis, Admin of the Facebook group
Visionary Mental Health (formerly
The Shamanic View of Mental Illness)
would probably know of the woman I
am thinking of.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 6:38:14 AM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E533C00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Anthropologist Wade Davis is straight-type-2-M and
> in the same species as Bill Bourne and Charlotte
> Black Elk.
>
> His wife Gail Percy is straight-type-1 so they
> are not compatible except maybe when she
> was ovulating, otherwise he would have
> ejaculation with no orgasm. But he is a.s.r.
> so why didn’t she turn bif in the additional
> higher dimensional body edits? And I
> intuit they are no longer in the same species
> and that she has a good match, a straight-type-1-M
> who is not Wade.
>
> And what about a possible a.s.r. bif match
> for Wade? There is a (bald?) woman shaman whose
> picture I saw on a Facebook group (perhaps
> as the cover picture) who has big open circles
> in her earlobes

I don’t mean hoop earrings but the earlobes
stretched around big open circles in the
centres of the earlobes.

> but I can’t find the picture
> right now. But anyway his old lock has been
> dissolved so he should be able to find a
> probably indigenous/shamanic bif by attraction,
> but she came to mind. But with the
> widened lock he would still be attracted
> to non-a.s.r. bifs in his species but wouldn’t
> be able to get them,

But an assisted shaktipat recipient (a.s.r.) who
was already involved with an optimally compatible
non-a.s.r. before the four normal mood
sexuality/romance items line of the assisted shaktipat
was transmitted would get to keep that
relationship while also being in the widened
lock within each species in the group of a.s.r.+me.

And that would include those formerly partially
compatible (and some incompatible since the
additional and further higher dimensional body
edits preceded the regular ones) relationships
involving an a.s.r. and a non-a.s.r. that were
made optimally sexually compatible in the
additional and further higher dimensional
body edits. So for example bif Beyonce (a.s.r.)
still has Jay Z (non-a.s.r., has become
straight-type-2-M) but she could still have
me if she wanted though that is unlikely,
whereas a non-a.s.r. bif associated with a
non-a.s.r. straight-type-2-M would not be
attractive to or attracted to another
non-a.s.r. straight-type-2-M.

But again relationships not meeting the
continuous five years and/or child under 16
criteria were not made optimally sexually
compatible and have been broken up, and
I think that includes Joe and Jill Biden as
I have discussed before (so they must have
had a temporary breakup within the last five years).
But Joe does not now have negative charisma modulation.
See past threads for matches for them.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 5:55:33 PM5/26/21
Note that I said that matchmaking ability should be by
third eye intuition, NOT perineum click divination like
my past fake matchmaking periods (which I might
have to gradually correct the results of). But in
my current matchmaking period, though I make
the connection in my mind’s eye, I now often am
getting a (P) delivery as closure. But the difference
from my past fake matchmaking periods is that
my attention is not focused down on my perineal
chakra while I am roaming through possible matches.

And my only two accurate matchmaking periods
have been late March 8 to early March 20, 2019,
and I think from April 9, 2021, when on alt.support.schizophrenia
(I am bipolar, but follow alt.support.schizophrenia
and sometimes post there to reach schizophrenics)
I noted that Mikaela Testa is now happily lesbian,
to current and ongoing. So if you find old matches
I posted from summer 1997 to spring 1999
or spring 2003 to early 2005, or any time before
March 8, 2019, they are almost invariably incorrect
(other than Jim and Lillian Fidler, and a possible
fivesome, ha, of me and four women including
Bernadette Peters that I based on attraction).
And indeed for a while I was matching women I
was attracted to to other men, including Sarah
to Vancouver guitarist Bruce Clausen, who I
intuit has a good match. Anyway I plan to
gradually correct those old fake matches
and hopefully haven’t offended too many
friends with them.

David Dalton

May 26, 2021, 7:32:09 PM5/26/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E0B4F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
> So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
> where they cycles through a lot of partners they would
> know by touch who was most compatible with them.

Another test of a good possible match is that a masturbation
thinking of the possible match will result in a very good
or even excellent orgasm.

However non-null orgasm at a distance doesn’t mean
that there is not incompatibility. For example I have
had (rare, not lately) non-null orgasms thinking of straight-type-1-F
or even lesbian, but with a straight-type-1-F up close
I had ejaculation with no orgasm, and with lesbians
up close I was unable to achieve an erection. But
as a straight-type-2-M, my orgasm and those of
others involved would be enhanced by a bridged
threesome of me--bif--lesbian and has been in
fantasy. (On alt.polyamory such a threesome
is referred to as a V threesome as opposed to
a solid triangle, where the bif is the point of the
V, or the bridge, and if there was another bif
instead of a lesbian it would be a solid triangle.)

David Dalton

May 27, 2021, 10:54:40 PM5/27/21
Earlier today, when looking at I think the May 17 New Yorker.
I noted that Norwegian singer/songwriter girl in red
(Marie Ulven Ringheim), who turned 22 in February,
is bif and in my species, but from the article seems to
prefer women, but doesn’t like the term lesbian. Anyway
she would certainly prefer a straight-type-2-M to other
men. She is probably too young to want me, but
one possible match is Percy Hynes White, who turns
20 in early October. My knowledge of possible
European matches for her is limited but let me
try. For some reason I am getting intuition leading
in the direction of the British royal family. ... OK
that proved fruitless, so I looked at Boris Johnson’s
children and Theodore Apollo Johnson, age 22,
is a straight-type-2-M who would be happy with
girl and red and any (direct to him as well as her)
bifs she is linked to and any (bridged, with her
in between him and them) lesbians she is
linked to (regular or occasional).

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 1:26:41 AM5/28/21
Eckhart Tolle and his wife Kim Eng are both a.s.r. and
are both straight-type-1 and are optimally sexually
compatible, but I suspect that they were not before
the further higher dimensional body edits.

Note that straight-type-2-M is not compatible
with straight-type-2-F, each is compatible
directly only with bisexual (attracted to
both genders) of the opposite gender and
bridge compatible with gay/lesbian of the
opposite gender (i.e. a bisexual of the
opposite gender would bridge between them).

In another thread I noted that Björk is bimT and
is compatible e.g. with fellow bimT CD
(Cara Delevingne) and straight-type-2-F LP
(Laura Pergolizzi).though if they formed a
threesome they might want to add a cis bim
or cis gay if they want children, which
should be possible even for Björk after
the evolution, which will also make the
age difference less important.

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 1:56:14 AM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2660B69001...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> In another thread I noted that Björk is bimT and
> is compatible e.g. with fellow bimT CD
> (Cara Delevingne) and straight-type-2-F LP
> (Laura Pergolizzi).though if they formed a
> threesome they might want to add a cis bim

e.g. bim The Weeknd

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 2:48:13 AM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266092EF01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Earlier today, when looking at I think the May 17 New Yorker.
> I noted that Norwegian singer/songwriter girl in red
> (Marie Ulven Ringheim), who turned 22 in February,
> is bif and in my species, but from the article seems to
> prefer women, but doesn’t like the term lesbian. Anyway
> she would certainly prefer a straight-type-2-M to other
> men. She is probably too young to want me, but
> one possible match is Percy Hynes White, who turns
> 20 in early October. My knowledge of possible
> European matches for her is limited but let me
> try. For some reason I am getting intuition leading
> in the direction of the British royal family. ... OK
> that proved fruitless, so I looked at Boris Johnson’s
> children and Theodore Apollo Johnson, age 22,
> is a straight-type-2-M who would be happy with
> girl and red and any (direct to him as well as her)
> bifs she is linked to and any (bridged, with her
> in between him and them) lesbians she is
> linked to (regular or occasional).

But what about a Canadian possible bif match in
his species for Percy Hynes White?

He could try Elena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXFlGaSeQU
https://www.elenathemusician.com/

Since I am attracted to her, and she is not an a.s.r.,
I know she is not involved with another straight-type-2-M yet.

I don’t know how old she is, but think she is probably
about five years older than Percy, which shouldn’t
be a problem.

However she seems to be in London, UK, these days.

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 3:55:55 AM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2660C9AC01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> But what about a Canadian possible bif match in
> his species for Percy Hynes White?
>
> He could try Elena:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXFlGaSeQU
> https://www.elenathemusician.com/
>
> Since I am attracted to her, and she is not an a.s.r.,
> I know she is not involved with another straight-type-2-M yet.
>
> I don’t know how old she is, but think she is probably
> about five years older than Percy, which shouldn’t
> be a problem.
>
> However she seems to be in London, UK, these days.

OK, or Billy Eilish could try him, but then he would
probably have to move to Los Angeles to pursue
his acting career.

I think maybe Billy Eilish has a sexual shielding
spell up, as I mentioned for Shania Twain at
the start of this thread.

Anyway, I don’t want him to go through what
I have gone through.

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 3:07:51 PM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2660D98A01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2660C9AC01...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > But what about a Canadian possible bif match in
> > his species for Percy Hynes White?
> >
> > He could try Elena:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKXFlGaSeQU
> > https://www.elenathemusician.com/
> >
> > Since I am attracted to her, and she is not an a.s.r.,
> > I know she is not involved with another straight-type-2-M yet.
> >
> > I don’t know how old she is, but think she is probably
> > about five years older than Percy, which shouldn’t
> > be a problem.
> >
> > However she seems to be in London, UK, these days.
>
> OK, or Billy Eilish could try him, but then he would
> probably have to move to Los Angeles to pursue
> his acting career.

Or I suppose Billy Eilish could move to St. John’s,
Newfoundland for part of the year, maybe June
to September, to avoid the LA media circus.
Celebrities are treated like regular people here,
as Russell Crowe, who is good friends with
Alan Doyle, would probably attest.

My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
downtown pubs, up for sale now for
C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
maybe ten years ago and I think would
settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
listing is at

https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk

What about Billy’s brother Finneas?

He is bim (male attracted to both genders) and compatible
with (and in the same species as)
straight-type-2-F Jann Arden and bim Rick Mercer,
but they are probably too old for him. A younger
straight-type-2-F in his species is Dua Lipa
so there could be a threesome of
Dua Lipa, Finneas, and bim Anwar Hadid.
But is there an unattached young
straight-type-2-F in Finneas’s species?
How about Iggy Azalea, though she is
seven years older than him but such an
age difference will not matter much after
the evolution.

But Finneas is no longer in the same species
as LP, so he should no longer be attracted
to her even if he was a while ago.

I wonder if Sarah is passing any of this
stuff on yet, ha.

David Dalton

May 28, 2021, 5:52:32 PM5/28/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):
and she should no longer be attracted to him.

I guess the closest connection I have to the US
music scene is that my close friend Newfoundland
singer/songwriter multi-instrumentalist producer
Jim Fidler is Christina Aguilera’s first cousin.
She is also category nine (one of many bifs
tied for ninth most attractive to me) and is
thus in my species and is an a.s.r. (an
assisted shaktipat recipient, or I guess
for now designated to be an assisted
shaktipat recipient). If the assisted shaktipat
occurs then she will gain matchmaking ability.

Since she is an a.s.r. and has at least one child under
16, if she was involved with a partially compatible
man (a bim or straight-type-1 man) just before
the additional higher dimensional body edits
occurred, he has become straight-type-2-M
and they are now optimally sexually compatible.
However since she is an a.s.r. I am still
attracted to her, but non-a.s.r. straight-type-2
men in our species other than the one she
is involved with would not be any more.
The other possible criterion other than child
under 16 is if the relationship has lasted at
least five years (continuously) up to when the
additional HDBE occurred.

And though I interacted silently with Sarah McLachlan
in 1995 when I was in Vancouver, and met her
on stage on November 22, 2014, I can’t say
we have a close connection yet though I hope
she is reading and hope she calls me soon.
But I think she is very familiar with my online
persona, however I am less eccentric in my
dealings with other people offline, more s-Teddy. :-)

And of course I am not the same David Dalton
who wrote for Rolling Stone and has published
some music bio books. Perhaps I will have to
start using my middle initial R to distinguish us.
But I have used my real name on Usenet newsgroups
for almost thirty years. (I wonder if he is the
David Dalton who posted to soc.religion.shamanism
before I started posting there, but note that that
group is now no longer maintained by moderators
though old posts are available on groups.google.com,
but I sometimes post to the unmoderated newsgroup
alt.religion.shamanism .)

D.

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 2:49:36 PM5/29/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> What about Billy’s brother Finneas?
>
> He is bim (male attracted to both genders) and compatible
> with (and in the same species as)
> straight-type-2-F Jann Arden and bim Rick Mercer,
> but they are probably too old for him. A younger
> straight-type-2-F in his species is Dua Lipa
> so there could be a threesome of
> Dua Lipa, Finneas, and bim Anwar Hadid.
> But is there an unattached young
> straight-type-2-F in Finneas’s species?
> How about Iggy Azalea, though she is
> seven years older than him but such an
> age difference will not matter much after
> the evolution.
>
> But Finneas is no longer in the same species
> as LP, so he should no longer be attracted
> to her even if he was a while ago.

Normally when I google someone I look for the
spouse entry in the sidebar box and see if
they are optimally compatible and if not, I
match the spouse too.

So anyway I just googled Finneas girlffiend
and got Claudia Sulewski. She is lesbian
and older pictures of her with Finneas make
me slightly anxious but I have some bridge
attraction to more recent pictures of her, so
think she is now happily lesbian. But
who would be a good match, sexuality-wise
and personality-wise, for her, in her (our)
species and not far off in age, and preferably
in the LA area? I’m not as familiar with
young celebs. For some reason I am getting
an intuition of Courtney Love, so it must be
someone associated with her. I checked
her daughter Frances Bean Cobain and she
is lesbian and a good match for Claudia.
Frances’s former spouse Isaiah Silva is
straight-type-2-M and hence is compatible
with bifs in his/our species (I thought at first
Ariana Grande but she is not in his/our species
and she is optimally compatible with her husband).
So he should be compatible with many of
the women I have said I am attracted to,
e.g. Christina Aguilera if she is not involved
with anyone (also he is a.s.r., it seems).

Also from google Billy Eilish is rumoured to be dating
Matthew Tyler Vorce, and he is straight-type-1-M
and compatible e.g. with Tom Hanks’s daughter
Elizabeth Ann Hanks, and if there is a big
age difference (I don’t know his age, she is 39)
it won’t matter as much after the evolution.

Drake is straight-type-1-M and compatible e.g.
with Michelle Williams ex-of Destiny’s Child.

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 3:15:47 PM5/29/21
On May 29, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2662C43E01...@news.eternal-september.org>):
Also there could be a bridged/extended marriage
of Isaiah--bif(s)--(Claudia,Frances), ha, but
that would be more likely if the primary bif
was bisexual by lifestyle choice rather than
straight by lifestyle choice. I don’t know if
Katy Perry fits into that category. ((Her partner
Orlando Bloom is bim and compatible e.g.
with straight-type-2-F Drew Barrymore.)

But why did Orlando not turn straight-type-2-M
in the additional higher dimensional body edits?
Oh. they weren’t involved for at least five
years (continuously) and I guess neither
has a child under 16 (including adoptive or fetus).
But that is wrong, they do have a child
under 16? They must have broken up, and/or
one of them must have been abusive?
Also Daisy is in the same species as Katy so
Orlando must have been the abusive one,
and God has granted custody to Katy,
though that (female getting custody) is not
always the case.

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 5:20:35 PM5/29/21
On May 29, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2662CA6101...@news.eternal-september.org>):
But I think many other men who are involved with
women I have been strongly attracted to did
turn straight-type-2-M. For example Jay-Z has
become straight-type-2-M and is now optimally
sexually compatible with bif Beyonce, which
they should be able to test by touch and by
orgasm levels. And since Jay-Z is non-a.s.r
and Beyonce is a.s.r., they could have a threesome
with either another a.s.r. bif or a non-a.s.r. bif
(in their/our species).

Anyway, as I just said in the “transference of
grace” thread, the assisted shaktiipat has not
proceeded beyond an initial stage yet, so
I am still the only one with matchmaking abilty,
but those with diviner special ability or a
subset that can be used for readings (e.g.
card divination ability) may be able to confirm
my results.

However Beyonce and Jay-Z will not be able
to exchange kundalini antenna orgasm waves
until the assisted shaktipat occurs.

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 8:23:00 PM5/29/21
On May 24, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265C80CA00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I’ve started this thread as a place to put ongoing matchmaking
> results rather than having them buried in my other threads
> as they have been recently.

But there are significant ones buried in recent earlier threads,
such as straight-type-2-M Jack Nicholson and
bif Judi Dench, plus one for Jim Carrey, and others.

I also posted some a while ago in the thread
“celebrity matches” on alt.gossip.celebrities .

David Dalton

May 29, 2021, 11:39:12 PM5/29/21
Toronto’s (hockey) Auston Matthews is s straight-type-2-M
in the same species as straight-type-2-MT
St. Vincent (so not in my species, and not
compatible with the over a hundred women
in my categories 1--9) and is compatible
e.g. with interim host of CBC Radio One’s
Marvin’s Room, A. Harmony, though
he is 23 and I think she is a good bit older.
So who is a younger bif in their species?
How about singer/songwriter Ruth B.
And even though he is olnly 23, Auston
seems to have had an old lock which had
not been consummated after at least
three years when the regular higher dimensional
body edits were done, and hence it was
dissolved then. But some have old locks
which were less than three years then,
or have or will become three years since
then, and those will not be dissolved, so
some may benefit from the services of
a matchmaker and/or applied logic and memory
of when the old lock was first formed, and
then either the people the old lock is between
would have to get together or the primary
bisexual (attracted to both genders) that
the straight-type-2 has the old lock with would
have to give permission to the straight-type-2
to get together with other bisexuals of the
opposite gender.

I guess bisexuals (bims and bifs), i..e those who
are attracted to both genders, who are straight
by lifestyle choice can call themselves
straight-type-3 if they want, but I won’t, and
they should admit their attraction to both genders
if they want the best match of the opposite
gender, who would be a straight-type-2.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 1:18:24 AM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2663405F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Toronto’s (hockey) Auston Matthews is s straight-type-2-M
> in the same species as straight-type-2-MT
> St. Vincent (so not in my species, and not
> compatible with the over a hundred women
> in my categories 1--9) and is compatible
> e.g. with interim host of CBC Radio One’s
> Marvin’s Room, A. Harmony, though
> he is 23 and I think she is a good bit older.

> So who is a younger bif in their species?
> How about singer/songwriter Ruth B.

But of course a threesome of Auston, A. Harmony,
and Ruth B.would enhance the orgasms of
all three. :-) (That can be tested by masturbation.)

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 2:44:38 AM5/30/21
50 Cent is a bifT not in my species, but in the same
species as Ariana Grande and her husband.

50 Cent is compatible e.g. with straight-type-2-MT
Cardi B. Her spouse Offset is lesbianT so
there could be a threesome of
Cardi B -- 50 Cent -- Offset

or a threesome of

(Ariana, 50 Cent)--Ariana’s husband.

If they want any other options they will have
to consult me or an assisted shaktipat recipient
after the assisted shaktipat occurs, if ever.

Lauryn Hil is category 9, tied for ninth most
attractive to me, and hence is bif in my
species, and seems very attractive to me
tonight, so I think she has regularly been
having orgasms. But let me think of
another straight-type-2-M she might be
optimally compatible with both sexually
and personality-wise, if she doesn’t want
me, or if my old lock with Sarah McLachlan does
not widen. One seems to be Bruno Mars.
His partner Jessica Caban is also bif
so there could be a threesome of
Bruno, Lauryn, and Jessica. But let
me try to think of an unattached straight-type-2-M.
One seems to be Damian Marley.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 3:28:31 AM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26636BD500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Lauryn Hil is category 9, tied for ninth most
> attractive to me, and hence is bif in my
> species, and seems very attractive to me
> tonight, so I think she has regularly been
> having orgasms. But let me think of
> another straight-type-2-M she might be
> optimally compatible with both sexually
> and personality-wise, if she doesn’t want
> me, or if my old lock with Sarah McLachlan does
> not widen. One seems to be Bruno Mars.
> His partner Jessica Caban is also bif
> so there could be a threesome of
> Bruno, Lauryn, and Jessica. But let
> me try to think of an unattached straight-type-2-M.
> One seems to be Damian Marley.

I don’t know if Lauryn is/has been recently involved
with a partially compatible man, if so I would try
to match him. But if so, if he is not abusve,
he would have turned straight-type-2-M recently
since she has at least one child under 16, and
she wouldn’t need a new match, but since
she is an a.s.r. I would still be attracted to her.

Lauryn’s former partner Rohan Marley is straight-type-1-M .

His wife Barbara Fialho is lesbian and no longer
in his species, and has a good match.

Rohan is compatible e.g, with the Milkshake
song woman, I forget her name. OK she
is straight-type-1-F Kelis (thanks google).

Her spouse Mike Mora is gay and no longer in
her species and has a good match.

Oh, what a tangled web.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 4:27:55 PM5/30/21
Irish fiddler Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh is straight-type-2-F and
compaible e.g. with my bim brother James (pronounced
somewhat like Seamus). Our father was a fiddler. James
has a fondness for farming and fishing but has been in
ill health lately but that would improve with an optimally
compatible relationship and also with the physical evolution
which I hope God will get on with soon. Mairéad will
turn 62 in July and James turned 66 in late November
and after the evolution they might still be able to have
children. And she might remember the good vibes
I tried to impart to the W.I.S.E. Hall in Vancouver,
which used to be the site of Rogue Folk Club gigs,
before I left Vancouver in mid-December, 1995.

Again (from March 2019) my poet sister Mary
is straight-type-1-F and is optimally compatible
both sexually and personality-wise with
Irish singer/songwriter straight-type-1-M
Jimmy MacCarthy (note she is a bit bossy).

Also from March 2019:

straight-type-1-F Mary Black compatible with
straight-type-1-M Sting

straight-type-1-M Luka Bloom compatible with
straight-type-1-F Stormy Danilels

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 5:14:45 PM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26642CC800...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Irish fiddler Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh is straight-type-2-F and
> compaible e.g. with my bim brother James (pronounced
> somewhat like Seamus). Our father was a fiddler. James
> has a fondness for farming and fishing but has been in
> ill health lately but that would improve with an optimally
> compatible relationship and also with the physical evolution
> which I hope God will get on with soon. Mairéad will
> turn 62 in July and James turned 66 in late November
> and after the evolution they might still be able to have
> children. And she might remember the good vibes
> I tried to impart to the W.I.S.E. Hall in Vancouver,
> which used to be the site of Rogue Folk Club gigs,
> before I left Vancouver in mid-December, 1995.
>
> Again (from March 2019) my poet sister Mary
> is straight-type-1-F and is optimally compatible
> both sexually and personality-wise with
> Irish singer/songwriter straight-type-1-M
> Jimmy MacCarthy (note she is a bit bossy).
>
> Also from March 2019:
>
> straight-type-1-F Mary Black compatible with
> straight-type-1-M Sting
>
> straight-type-1-M Luka Bloom compatible with
> straight-type-1-F Stormy Danilels

Now let me consider Shane MacGowan, who I
heard with The Popes at The Commodore Ballroom
in Vancouver in late winter or early spring, 1995,
with my friends The Paperboys opening.

He is straight-type-2-M but not in my species but
in the same species as my sister Mary and
Jimmy MacCarthy (my brother James and
Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh are in my species,
which is multicultural, multiracial, and multireligion,
though note that unlike me James is Catholic).

He (Shane) is compatible e.g. with bif Máire Ni Chathasaigh.

He had an old lock which recently has been dissolved,
leaving him available for Máire.

His wife Victoria Mary Clarke is lesbian in his species,
so here could be a bridged threesome of
Shane--Máire--Victoria, which any of them
could test by fantasy,

I don’t know if Máire is involved with anyone,
either female who could join the extended
marriage, or partially compatible male who
I would have to find a match for.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 6:03:46 PM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266437C400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Now let me consider Shane MacGowan, who I
> heard with The Popes at The Commodore Ballroom
> in Vancouver in late winter or early spring, 1995,
> with my friends The Paperboys opening.
>
> He is straight-type-2-M but not in my species

As a test of the species split, he would no longer
be attracted to the “Irish triple” bifs Sinead O’Connor,
Sharon Shannon, and Cara Dillon, who are
all in my species. when he would have been before
the species split (note that Cara’s spouse Sam
has turned straight-type-2-M so they are now
optimally sexually compatible, but I am still
attracted to her since she is designated to
be an assisted shaktipat recipient, which,
if it occurs, will give her and the others
matchmaking ability, which will be good since
I can’t handle everybody globally).

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 7:12:13 PM5/30/21
In googling other names for pictures I came across
Kate Rusby.

She is straight-type-1-F in the same species as
straight-type-1-F June Tabor who I said a while
ago is a good match for straight-type-1-M Bill Gates,
whereas Melinda Gates is bif and would go well
in between straight-type-2-M Ronnie Wood
and his lesbian wife.

Kate's husband Damien O’Kane is straight-type-2-M
but in her species, so there has been no abuse,
but they are not compatible except a little
when she is ovulating.

As a test of the species split he would no longer
be attracted to the “English triple” of
Tanita Tikaram, Dido, and Eliza Carthy,
who are in my species, when he would have
been before.

He is compatible e.g. with both of the women
in the harp duo Sileas, who are both bifs
in his species. Any age difference
shouldn’t matter much after the physical evolution
(I wonder if I will have to wait for new
moon for that to start). I don’t know
if they are involved with other men who
I would have to match.

Now what about Kate Rusby? For some
reason I had an intuition of someone associated
with Bernie Taupin, but I don’t know if he
has an illegitimate male child not listed
on the Internet. So let me see...
One match would be Phil Cunningham,
and the age difference shouldn’t matter
too much after the evolution.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 9:28:33 PM5/30/21
On May 30, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2664534800...@news.eternal-september.org>):
OK (new to this thread) maybe the Bernie Taupin intuition
was to check him and his wife. He is straight-type-2-M
and she is lesbian (in his species, the same as Damian’s)
so they have a platonic/friendship marriage which would
heat up with a bif in between them. It can’t be Judi Dench,
who is compatible e.g. with Jack Nicholson, since she
is in my species. How about Carole Middleton, the
mother of Kate Middleton. Her husband Michael Middleton
is gay and has a good match and is also compatible
with and in the same species as Elton John and his husband.

When I was searching I thought of Adele. She is straight-type-2-F
and had an old lock with a bim that has recently been dissolved,
leaving her available. A suitable bim is Ed Sheeran. His wife
Cherry is straight-type-1-F and compatible with
straight-type-1-M Harry Styles. Whew, no spouse is
listed for him but I had better google Harry Styles girlfriend.
She seems to be Olivia Wilde and is lesbian and has
a good match (other than him, of course) and is no
longer in the same species as him.

David Dalton

May 30, 2021, 11:59:51 PM5/30/21
From the “Super Flower Full Moon eclipse’
thread but with a new paragraph at the end:

Now playing on VOCM a song by Linda Perry,
What’s Up, or What’s Going On. She is
straight-type-2-MT in my species and hence
is compatible with the over 100 bifs I have
said I am attracted to. She had an old lock
which has recently been dissolved. Her
former spouse Sara Gilbert is a lesbian not now
in our species. But who might be a bif
not far off in age from Linda and who would
be sexually, personality-wise, and musically
compatible with her. I was going to say maybe
Debby Harry, Joan Jett, Pat Benetar,
Marianne Faithful but they are all non-a.s.r
(as is Linda) and already have straight-type-2-M
matches so are no longer compatible with Linda.
or, since they are non-a.s.r., with me.
Of course she is compatible with bifT Jeremy
Dutcher and that would be an interesting
musical collaboration, and the age difference
shouldn’t matter too much after the evolution.
How about Courtney Love, who is in my
category 10 (tied for tenth most attractive
to me, after the many tied for ninth, who
are all a.s.r.) but in non-a.s.r.? But anyway
until the assisted shkatipat occurs Linda
could still get together with an a.s.r. bif
but I intuit that Courtney Love is a good match.

When searching I considered Patti Smith,
and she is straight-type-2-F and had an
old lock which recently has been dissolved,
A good match is bim Neil Young. His
spouse Daryl Hannah is lesbian not in
his species, but in my species so I have
some bridge attraction to her, so she
must be happily lesbian now, and I intuit
that she has a good female match. If not
i could easily do a me--Sharon Stone--Daryl
bridged threesome, if my old lock with
Sarah McLachlan gets widened when (if)
the assisted shaktipat occurs. And of
course Linda Perry could sub in for me in that.

Now playing: Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive.
She is straight-type-2-F in the same species
as bim The Weeknd but I guess is a bit
old for him so I will consider options.
A good match is bim Bruce Springsteen.
His wife Patti Scialfa is bif not in his species so one
of them must have been abusive. A good
match for her is straight-type-2-M Bruce Cockburn.
His spouse M.J, Hannett is lesbian and their platonic relationship
would heat up with Patti Scialfa in between them.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 12:07:37 AM5/31/21
On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266496B500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
me in that bridged threesome wouldn’t work
right now since I have an old lock with
Sarah McLachlan, and after the lock is
widened I would be unable to be involved
in such a threesome unless Sharon Stone (a.s.r.)
had gotten together with Daryl before the
assisted shaktipat occurred. And Linda
would be able to get together with Sharon
only before the assisted shaktipat occurs,
though the relationship would hold after
it did occur, as for example the relationship
of Beyonce (a.s.r) and Jay-Z (non-a.s.r.,
who has turned straight-type-2-M) would.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 12:43:50 AM5/31/21
I just thought of Cyndi Lauper, who is I think important to Sarah,
so maybe Sarah will relay this to Cyndi?

She is straight-type-2-F in the same species as LP,
so is compatible e.g. with bimT Bjork, but let
me think also of a cis bim they could form
a threesome with... John Cougar Mellencamp.

Cyndi’s husband David Thornton, is
straight-type-1-FT, which is a tough one
since he would be most compatible with
straight-type-1 males and partially
compatible with bims, many of whom are
straight by lifestyle choice. And he is
not in Cyndi’s species but it seems in
a French species. I will try
to think of a straight-type-1-MT in
his species not far from his age...
One seems to be Angela Merkel.
Her spouse Joachim Sauer is
straight-type-1-M and in the same species
as Newfoundlanders Clyde Rose and
Dianna Erbland, who I have said are
highly compatible. A match for
Joachim is Nena (99 Luftballons singer)
and the age difference shouldn’t matter
much after the evolution. Her partner
Philipp Palm is gay, and has a good
male match, and is no longer in her species.

But since Angela was separated from the
German species by God, I guess she
must have been the abusive one.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 1:48:48 AM5/31/21
On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2664A10500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I just thought of Cyndi Lauper, who is I think important to Sarah,
> so maybe Sarah will relay this to Cyndi?
>
> She is straight-type-2-F in the same species as LP,
> so is compatible e.g. with bimT Bjork, but let
> me think also of a cis bim they could form
> a threesome with... John Cougar Mellencamp.

Sarah McLachlan’s former lover and bandmate
David Kershaw, who is gay, is in the same
species as those three, so there could be a
foursome of Cyndi--(Bjork,John)--David which
I guess could split into two bedrooms with
Cyndi and John in one and Bjork and David
in the other some of the time. And it
would be an interesting band.

Ha, John’s song Pink Houses just came on
VOCM, and I always thought when he sang
“ain’t that America” he was saying “ain’t that a miracle”.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 2:37:26 AM5/31/21
On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2664B03E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2664A10500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I just thought of Cyndi Lauper, who is I think important to Sarah,
> > so maybe Sarah will relay this to Cyndi?
> >
> > She is straight-type-2-F in the same species as LP,
> > so is compatible e.g. with bimT Bjork, but let
> > me think also of a cis bim they could form
> > a threesome with... John Cougar Mellencamp.
>
> Sarah McLachlan’s former lover and bandmate
> David Kershaw, who is gay, is in the same
> species as those three, so there could be a
> foursome of Cyndi--(Bjork,John)--David which
> I guess could split into two bedrooms with
> Cyndi and John in one and Bjork and David
> in the other some of the time. And it
> would be an interesting band.
>
> Ha, John’s song Pink Houses just came on
> VOCM, and I always thought when he sang
> “ain’t that America” he was saying “ain’t that a miracle”.

But note there are several David Kershaws who show
up on google and on images.google.com and youtube and none
of them include a picture of Sarah’s former bandmate
David Kershaw, so if Bjork wants a picture of him,
especially a recent one, she will have to ask Sarah for one.
A 29 year ago him is the keyboard player in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTIbKD80T7k
including at 2:55 but he can also play bass.

David Dalton

May 31, 2021, 3:39:52 AM5/31/21
Annie Lennox is another bif in the same species as and
compatible with straight-type-2-MT St. Vincent.
Annie’s husband Mitchell Besser is bifT and thus
they could form a threesome, or a foursome with
bifT Rod Argent which could split into two couples
some of the time. However St. Vincent is a good
bit younger that the other three and I think now
has a match, so let me try to think of another
straight-type-2-M in their species. One appears
to be Emmanuel Macron but he is young too, and
is optimally compatible with his bif wife. Another
is Ian Telfer of Oysterband and from a google of
ian telfer oysterband no spouse is listed.

What about Annie’s former musical partner Dave Stewart?
He is lesbianT in a different species than Annie
and is optimally compatible with his wife Anoushka Fitz,
who is lesbian. They are in the same species as
Rohan Marley’s lesbian wife Barbara Fialho and
the female match I have intuited she has.

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2021, 1:31:22 AM6/1/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E0B4F00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> One test of a good match is that touch should feel compatible.
> So e.g. in the old days in Irish ceilis or country dances
> where they cycles through a lot of partners they would
> know by touch who was most compatible with them.

"There was a time
When you put your hand on the small of my back
I was surprised that you touched me like that
But there in your hand was a current of life
I could hardly stand”
(The Weather Station -- Thirty)

"This could be the final breath/This is life and death/
This is hard rock and water/Out here between wind and flame/
Between tears and elation/Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2021, 2:06:58 AM6/1/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
> at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
> downtown pubs, up for sale now for
> C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
> nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
> maybe ten years ago and I think would
> settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
> listing is at
>
> https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk

Of course there are now still travel restrictions due to
the pandemic, so someone from away might not be
able to easily come here to view it just yet, but I
think if someone owned the house they could travel here.
Anyway pandemic numbers are relatively low here,
and about 55% of adults have had a first vaccine shot,
plus I am hoping that God will soon deal with the
pandemic via the sudden magickal physical evolution
(including of adults).

There is also a large entertainment complex consisting
of The Sundance Saloon, Dexas, and Club One
which I think is up for sale, and anyone interested
could probably get contact info for owner Bull Cook
by phoning his remaining pub Big Ben’s Pub,
55 Rowan Street, (709) 753-8212. I think
current pandemic capacity restrictions (bars
are open here now, but those three are not) should
be lifted within a month or two.

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2021, 2:14:16 AM6/1/21
On Jun 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2666060000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
> > at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
> > downtown pubs, up for sale now for
> > C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
> > nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
> > maybe ten years ago and I think would
> > settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
> > listing is at
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk
>
> Of course there are now still travel restrictions due to
> the pandemic, so someone from away might not be
> able to easily come here to view it just yet, but I
> think if someone owned the house they could travel here.

Also the house is still furnished and the owners are in
Italy and I think they might even be willing to lease
it furnished until September of 2022. In the past
they have had it on Air BnB when they were away
but there has been little call for that during the
pandemic, and this time since my Ph.D. supervisor
has a sabbatical coming up they were going to
sell it and get a smaller place when they return.
But they might not want to bother travelling here
and isolating for two weeks in order to put their
furniture in storage.

David Dalton

Jun 1, 2021, 9:10:23 PM6/1/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266092EF01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Earlier today, when looking at I think the May 17 New Yorker.
> I noted that Norwegian singer/songwriter girl in red
> (Marie Ulven Ringheim), who turned 22 in February,
> is bif and in my species, but from the article seems to
> prefer women, but doesn’t like the term lesbian. Anyway
> she would certainly prefer a straight-type-2-M to other
> men. She is probably too young to want me, but
> one possible match is

Newfoundlander

> Percy Hynes White, who turns
> 20 in early October.

Of course girl in red is also compatible with Billie
Eilish, I think musically as well as sexually and
personality-wise.

Newfoundlander Tom Power, who almost definitely
knows Percy Hynes White, interviewed girl in red
on Q on CBC Radio One today, and it can be
listened to at

https://tinyurl.com/3edb5c9k

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 2:29:36 AM6/2/21
I hope that Sarah McLachlan will relay at least the following
matches from earlier in the thread:

Ashwin Sood and Linda McRae (Lori Cooper has a match)
Brett Wilson and Celine Dion
David Kershaw and Bjork
Cyndi Lauper and John Cougar Mellencamp
Geoff Courtnall and Hayley Wickenheiser

Also I said Pierre Marchand and Janet Cull and Eliot Dicks
but it seems that Janet and Eliot have formed a match
and don’t want Pierre.

So how about

Pierre Marchand and Florence K. (the age difference
shouldn’t matter too much after the evolution).

Also I said India Sood and Nick Earle but Nick has a match.

So how about

India Sood and Brett Wilson’s son Russel (not the football player)
or if his name is not Russel it is the guy with the “FLY ’n DRY”
vest thingie on https://tinyurl.com/44rtpyae

Also I said Taja Sood and Ty Simms and that is still
possible, more likely if Taja is into the TikTok
sea shanty craze. But if not I can always
find a match for her later, or now supposedly
Sarah has the matchmaking ability as well.
But it would be good if she can find a life partner
straight-type-2-M rather than going through
a bunch of partially compatible bims and
straight-type-1 males as Sarah has.

I also hope that Sarah will relay some of the
celebrity matches in this and other threads,
after confirming them with her newly
acquired matchmaking ability.

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 3:12:45 AM6/2/21
Chris Isaak is straight-type-2-M and had an old lock
which recently has been dissolved, leaving him
available to bifs in his species, which is different
from my species.

He is in the same species as Kevin Costner,
so one match for him would be bif Melania Trump,
but he should be able to identify other
possible matches by attraction.

Again bim Donald Trump is compatible with
straight-type-2-F Sarah Palin. Her
spouse Todd Palin is gay so it must be
a platonic/friendship marriage. There
could be a bridged threesome of
Sarah--Donald--Todd but I doubt that
Donald would go for that. Sarah had
an old lock that has recently been dissolved
leaving her available to bims in her species.

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 3:18:50 AM6/2/21
On Jun 2, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266766EB00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Chris Isaak is straight-type-2-M and had an old lock
> which recently has been dissolved, leaving him
> available to bifs in his species, which is different
> from my species.
>
> He is in the same species as Kevin Costner,
> so one match for him would be bif Melania Trump,
> but he should be able to identify other
> possible matches by attraction.
>
> Again bim Donald Trump is compatible with
> straight-type-2-F Sarah Palin. Her
> spouse Todd Palin is gay so it must be
> a platonic/friendship marriage. There
> could be a bridged threesome of
> Sarah--Donald--Todd but I doubt that
> Donald would go for that. Sarah had
> an old lock that has recently been dissolved
> leaving her available to bims in her species.

Also Donald and Melania are no longer in the
same species so one of them must have been
abusive. They are no longer even partially
compatible.

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 4:49:07 AM6/2/21
On Jun 2, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26675CCF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Also I said Taja Sood and Ty Simms and that is still
> possible, more likely if Taja is into the TikTok
> sea shanty craze. But if not I can always
> find a match for her later, or now supposedly
> Sarah has the matchmaking ability as well.
> But it would be good if she can find a life partner
> straight-type-2-M rather than going through
> a bunch of partially compatible bims and
> straight-type-1 males as Sarah has.

I think that Joah Landa, the 12-year-old son of Tom
and Kalissa Landa of The Paperboys, is another
straight-type-2-M possible future match for Taja,
though I am not sure since I am not sure that
the picture I saw on Tom’s Facebook page is
of him, but I think so.

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 11:40:52 PM6/2/21
On Jun 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2666060000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
> > at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
> > downtown pubs, up for sale now for
> > C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
> > nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
> > maybe ten years ago and I think would
> > settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
> > listing is at
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk
>
> Of course there are now still travel restrictions due to
> the pandemic, so someone from away might not be
> able to easily come here to view it just yet, but I
> think if someone owned the house they could travel here.

The Newfoundland and Labrador government announced
a gradually reopening plan today, with vaccinated
visitors from parts of Canada outside Newfoundland
and Labrador allowed as of Canada Day (July 1).
However I guess US travellers will have to wait until
the Canada and US federal governments reopen the
border, but that could be coming soon.

From the press release:

"As early as July 1

With a target date of Canada Day:

Non-essential travel within Canada will be allowed. Fully vaccinated Canadian
travellers will have no testing or isolation requirements. Partially
vaccinated travellers must present a pre-departure negative COVID-19 test
result or self-isolate upon arrival until they receive a negative test
result. Unvaccinated Canadian travellers must self-isolate for 14 days.”

So I guess Sarah may be able to visit here within a month
if she wants.

Anyway, this real estate and travel restrictions stuff is
off-topic (whereas the matchmaking divination in general
is somewhat on topic on alt.magick and alt.religion.druid
and certain of the divinations are relevant on
alt.music.s-mclachlan) so I will stop posting on it
for now.

David Dalton

Jun 2, 2021, 11:42:33 PM6/2/21
On Jun 2, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26677D8100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jun 2, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26675CCF00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Also I said Taja Sood and Ty Simms and that is still
> > possible, more likely if Taja is into the TikTok
> > sea shanty craze. But if not I can always
> > find a match for her later, or now supposedly
> > Sarah has the matchmaking ability as well.
> > But it would be good if she can find a life partner
> > straight-type-2-M rather than going through
> > a bunch of partially compatible bims and
> > straight-type-1 males as Sarah has.
>
> I think that Joah Landa, the 12-year-old son of Tom
> and Kalissa Landa of The Paperboys, is another
> straight-type-2-M possible future match for Taja,
> though I am not sure since I am not sure that
> the picture I saw on Tom’s Facebook page is
> of him, but I think so.

Some may ask why am I matching them so young, now,
rather than waiting a while. Well, it is mainly because
I think I might again lose my matchmaking ability.

David Dalton

Jun 3, 2021, 4:07:34 AM6/3/21
On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266496B500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> From the “Super Flower Full Moon eclipse’
> thread but with a new paragraph at the end:
>
> Now playing on VOCM a song by Linda Perry,
> What’s Up, or What’s Going On. She is
> straight-type-2-MT in my species and hence
> is compatible with the over 100 bifs I have
> said I am attracted to. She had an old lock
> which has recently been dissolved. Her
> former spouse Sara Gilbert is a lesbian not now
> in our species. But who might be a bif
> not far off in age from Linda and who would
> be sexually, personality-wise, and musically
> compatible with her. I was going to say maybe
> Debby Harry, Joan Jett, Pat Benetar,
> Marianne Faithful but they are all non-a.s.r
> (as is Linda) and already have straight-type-2-M
> matches so are no longer compatible with Linda.

But Chrissie Hynde (of The Pretenders) is a bif in
Linda’s species and non-a..s.r. and optimally
compatible with Linda, and the age difference
shouldn’t matter too much after the evolution
(which is also true for bifT Jeremy Dutcher).

David Dalton

Jun 5, 2021, 2:02:28 AM6/5/21
On May 29, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2662C43E01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Drake is straight-type-1-M and compatible e.g.
> with Michelle Williams ex-of Destiny’s Child.

Drake’s partner Sophie Brussaux is lesbian and is
no longer in the same species as Drake and
has a good female match. Drake’s son Adonis
is in the same species as Drake so God has
granted custody to Drake.

Michelle William’s spouse Thomas Kail is bim
(male attracted to both genders) and a good match
for him is straight-type-2-F Alicia Keys.

Alicia Keys spouse Swizz Beatz is straight-type-1-M
and a good match for him is straight-type-1-F
Jully Black, who according to a google of
Jully Black boyfriend
is not dating anyone as of 2021. Whew.

David Dalton

Jun 5, 2021, 2:17:35 AM6/5/21
On Jun 5, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266B4AF100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 29, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2662C43E01...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Drake is straight-type-1-M and compatible e.g.
> > with Michelle Williams ex-of Destiny’s Child.
>
> Drake’s partner Sophie Brussaux is lesbian and is
> no longer in the same species as Drake and
> has a good female match. Drake’s son Adonis
> is in the same species as Drake so God has
> granted custody to Drake.
>
> Michelle William’s spouse Thomas Kail is bim
> (male attracted to both genders) and a good match
> for him is straight-type-2-F Alicia Keys.
>
> Alicia Keys spouse Swizz Beatz is straight-type-1-M
> and a good match for him is straight-type-1-F
> Jully Black, who according to a google of
> Jully Black boyfriend
> is not dating anyone as of 2021. Whew.

And by the way, Imaan Hammam, who Drake has
also dated, is a gayT and is hence compatible
with bims and gay males in her species, which
appears to be the same as that of Dave Stewart
ex-of The Eurythmics, who is lesbianT, and his lesbian
wife, and Rohan Marley’s lesbian wife Barbara Fialho and
the female match I have intuited she has.

David Dalton

Jun 5, 2021, 3:58:51 AM6/5/21
On Jun 5, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266B4E7D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> And by the way, Imaan Hammam, who Drake has
> also dated, is a gayT and is hence compatible
> with bims and gay males in her species, which
> appears to be the same as that of Dave Stewart
> ex-of The Eurythmics, who is lesbianT, and his lesbian
> wife, and Rohan Marley’s lesbian wife Barbara Fialho and
> the female match I have intuited she has.

She (Imaan) is also in the same species as and
compatible with gay Antonio Guterres and his bimT
wife Catarina Vaz Pinto but I think they are a
bit old for her. Two possible younger matches
for her are gay Chet Hanks, the son of Tom Hanks,
and the male match I intuit he (Chet) has.

David Dalton

Jun 5, 2021, 4:10:23 AM6/5/21
On Jun 5, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.266B663900...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jun 5, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.266B4E7D00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > And by the way, Imaan Hammam, who Drake has
> > also dated, is a gayT and is hence compatible
> > with bims and gay males in her species, which
> > appears to be the same as that of Dave Stewart
> > ex-of The Eurythmics, who is lesbianT, and his lesbian
> > wife, and Rohan Marley’s lesbian wife Barbara Fialho and
> > the female match I have intuited she has.
>
> She (Imaan) is also in the same species as and
> compatible with gay Antonio Guterres and his bimT
> wife Catarina Vaz Pinto but I think they are a
> bit old for her. Two possible younger matches
> for her are gay Chet Hanks, the son of Tom Hanks,
> and the male match I intuit he (Chet) has.

Their species appears to be Romany, the same as
the possible match of Colleen Eccleston and
Curt Bisquera that I mentioned a while ago in
another thread on alt.religion.druid . But there
are also some Romany in my species, which
is multicultural, multiracial, and multireligion.
Again there has been a split of homo sapiens
globally into 55 species in ghuman species group,
and I claim the name ghuman1 as a working name
for my species for now.

David Dalton

Jun 5, 2021, 8:55:32 PM6/5/21
I think Bob Dylan is a two-spirit
straight-type-2-M/bifT in my species but usually
projects his male side but in some pictures I
have detected the female side. Also he is a.s.r.

He had an old lock with a bif that has recently
been dissolved, leaving him available for
bifs in our species (including Alice Munro
and Judi Dench though I have previously
suggested that Judi Dench grab Jack Nicholson).

So up until recently he would only have been
able to get lesbians up close, and only when
he was projecting his female side, though at
a distance he would have had
friendship/bridge/trust mutual attraction
wth lesbians when he was projecting his
male side. But now he can relax and
project both sides and land bif(s) up close.

David Dalton

Jun 11, 2021, 8:58:44 PM6/11/21
Jeff Bezos is straight-type-1-M.

His former spouse MacKenzie Scott is lesbian and
optimally compatible with her spouse Dan Jewett,
who is bifT, but they are not in my species or
in Jeff Bezos’ species (and he is not in my species).

Jeff’s current(?) partner Lauren Sanchez is
lesbian and in a fourth species (so is not
in the same species as Jeff) and has a
good female match.

Jeff Bezos’s son Preston Bezos is in the same
species as Jeff Bezos and not in the same
species as MacKenzie Scott, so Jeff Bezos
has been granted custody by God (if the
son is young enough, I guess).

Jeff Bezos appears to be in a Spanish species.
A good straight-type-1-F match in his species
for Jeff Bezos would be Queen Letizia of Spain.

Her husband King Felipe VI is gay and has
a good male match. However they are
in the German species, not Spanish, so
he must have been considered abusive in
the relationship with Letizia by God.

Elon Musk is bim and Grimes is straight-type-2-F
and they are optimally sexually compatible. They ere in
the same species as straight-type-2-M Chris Isaak
and bif Melania Trump, who I said would be a good match.

Mark Zuckerberg is bim and his spouse
Priscilla Chan is straight-type-2-F and they
are optimally sexually compatible and they
are in the same species as Xi Jinping.

Richard Branson is straight-type-1-M and
optimally sexually compatible with his
straight-type-1-F spouse Joan Templeman
and for some reason they appear to be
in a French species.

Since I mentioned Xi Jinping, let me consider him.
He is straight-type-1-M and optimally sexually
compatible with his straight-type-1-F spouse
Peng Liyuan.

If the regular higher dimensional body edits
worked, lesbians should no longer be attractive
to straight-type-1 males and bims, even if they
are in the same species. But that would be
true for sure if they are no longer in the same
species, even if the sexuality changes of the
regular higher dimensional body edits haven’t
worked yet. (But again I think that from the
additional, further, and regular higher dimensional
body edits that God has adjusted the sexual
harmonic[s] of 3% of humans globally to improve
compatibility. However unlike what I said before,
all abusive relationships have been split across
species boundaries and none have been made
optimally sexually compatible.)

And as I defined a bif as a woman sexually
attracted to both genders, I define a lesbian
as a woman sexually attracted to just women
(and to bifTs and lesbianTs, who are spiritually
women in male form), even if they criminally
choose to have sex with men (which can reduce
the lifespan of the men). On my Salmon on
the Thorns webpage I say that it is an
abomination for a gay man to have sex with
a woman, but of course it is also an abomination
for a lesbian to have sex with a man. Compatible
relationships, including gay--gay and lesbian--lesbian,
are not an abomination, but non-platonic incompatible
relationships are. And again non-abusive
platonic gay--lesbian relationships that have
resulted in at least one child under 16, including
adoptive or fetus, have been made sexually
compatible by God a while ago (as part of that 3%).

Of course if a lesbian has been forced into
marriage with a man, as might have happened in
some countries and religions, she would not
be considered the abusive one.

Anyway, I did the above while waiting for the
main stack global species balance effects
to come on (in the Raven... thread).

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2021, 12:26:02 AM6/12/21
On Jun 11, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26743E4200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Jeff Bezos is straight-type-1-M.
>
> His former spouse MacKenzie Scott is lesbian and
> optimally compatible with her spouse Dan Jewett,
> who is bifT, but they are not in my species or
> in Jeff Bezos’ species (and he is not in my species).
>
> Jeff’s current(?) partner Lauren Sanchez is
> lesbian and in a fourth species (so is not
> in the same species as Jeff) and has a
> good female match.
>
> Jeff Bezos’s son Preston Bezos is in the same
> species as Jeff Bezos and not in the same
> species as MacKenzie Scott, so Jeff Bezos
> has been granted custody by God (if the
> son is young enough, I guess).

The same is true for the younger children.

The son Preston Bezos is straight-type-2-M and
does not yet have an optimally sexually
compatible match with a bif in the Spanish species.
(The first picture in an images.google.com
search for Preston Bezos girlfriend
shows him with a dark-haired Asian descent
woman in a pink dress who is straight-type-1-F
and not in his species.)

Now this is a tough one since know of more
celebrity bifs who are older and in my species
than younger and in the Spanish species.

OK, I think a 20 year old bif (woman attracted to
both genders) in the Spanish species who is
optimally sexually compatible with 20 year old
straight-type-2-M Preston Bezos is
Cristina Iglesias, the daughter of
Julio Iglesias and Miranda Rijnsburger.
According to google Cristina is not dating
anyone now. Whew!

> Jeff Bezos appears to be in a Spanish species.
> A good straight-type-1-F match in his species
> for Jeff Bezos would be Queen Letizia of Spain.
>
> Her husband King Felipe VI is gay and has
> a good male match. However they are
> in the German species, not Spanish, so
> he must have been considered abusive in
> the relationship with Letizia by God.

Also the children are in Letizia’s species so
God has granted custody to her.

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2021, 1:04:51 AM6/12/21
On Jun 11, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26743E4200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

Some may ask, what about Bill and Melinda Gates.
Well, I covered them long ago, on May 4, shortly
after I heard about their split, on alt.gossip.celebrities
and shortly afterward on alt.rock-n-roll.stones. But
to recap:

Bill Gates is straight-type-1-M and very compatible
with British folk music celebrity straight-type-1-F
June Tabor.

Melinda Gates is bif (female attracted to both genders)
and is very compatible with rock and roll celebrity
straight-type-2-M Ronnie Wood of The Rolling Stones,
who must be in a platonic relationship with his
lesbian wife, but is now available to bifs since his
old lock has been dissolved by God. But that
platonic relationship could heat up in a bridged
or V threesome of
Ronnie Wood--Melinda Gates--Ronnie’s lesbian wife
if all three agreed. With the addition of another
bif or another lesbian they could split into two
pairs in two bedrooms much of the time.

If they want other options they can consult me (or
I guess an assisted shaktipat recipient after
the remaining four items of the assisted shaktipat,
including the matchmaking ability, are turned on,
though I have more practice, but maybe not as
wide a circle of those I know or know of as some).

Again, I am quite poor and have been depending on
my siblings recently, and while I hope for some
money from the United Nations, and would prefer
not to depend financially on Sarah McLachlan,
I would accept donations from those I match who
can afford it if the matches prove successful.

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2021, 1:58:15 AM6/12/21
On Jun 11, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26743E4200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Elon Musk is bim and Grimes is straight-type-2-F
> and they are optimally sexually compatible. They ere in
> the same species as straight-type-2-M Chris Isaak
> and bif Melania Trump, who I said would be a good match.

Again Donald Trump is bim (male attracted to both genders)
and a good match for him is straight-type-2-F Sarah Palin
and if Donald (the primary bim) agreed there could be a
bridged threesome of Sarah--Donald--Todd
(Todd is gay). But I intuit that Todd has a
good male match.

> Mark Zuckerberg is bim and his spouse
> Priscilla Chan is straight-type-2-F and they
> are optimally sexually compatible and they
> are in the same species as Xi Jinping.
>
> Since I mentioned Xi Jinping, let me consider him.
> He is straight-type-1-M and optimally sexually
> compatible with his straight-type-1-F spouse
> Peng Liyuan.

Their daughter Xi Mingze is straight-type-2-F and
hence compatible only with bims in her species
and should be able to identify one by attraction.
After some searching/intuition, I find that one
possible match is Carrie Lam’s son
Joshua Lam Yeuk-Hay. I don’t know if
he is dating anyone but I don’t think so.

Vladimir Putin is straight-type-2-M and had an old
lock that has recently been dissolved so he is
now available to bifs. (His former wife Lyudmila
is two-spirit lesbian/straight-type-1-MT so
they were not compatible up close.)
OK, it is a tough one since I don’t know of
many Russians. But my intuition led me
circuitously to bif Izabella Scorupco (born Izabela Dorota
Skorupko; 4 June 1970) , a Polish actress, singer and
model, who is best known for having played Bond girl
Natalya Simonova in the 1995 James Bond film GoldenEye.
(So she is Polish, not Russian.) I intuit that she
doesn’t already have an optimally compatible match.
And indeed her supposed lover Karl Rosengren is
gay and has a good male match. But anyway,
Vladimir and his children seem to be in a mainly
Polish and Polish descent species, not Russian.

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2021, 2:42:51 AM6/12/21
On Jun 12, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2674847600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jun 11, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.26743E4200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > Elon Musk is bim and Grimes is straight-type-2-F
> > and they are optimally sexually compatible. They ere in
> > the same species as straight-type-2-M Chris Isaak
> > and bif Melania Trump, who I said would be a good match.
>
> Again Donald Trump is bim (male attracted to both genders)
> and a good match for him is straight-type-2-F Sarah Palin
> and if Donald (the primary bim) agreed there could be a
> bridged threesome of Sarah--Donald--Todd
> (Todd is gay). But I intuit that Todd has a
> good male match.

Joe Biden is an a.s.r. since he is a country leader.
Since he and Jill (a non-a.s.r.) had been involved
for more than five years, I thought they would
become optimally sexually compatible in the
additional higher dimensional body edits, unless
there was abuse in which case the relationship
would have been split across species boundaries
before the additional HDBE occurred. However
though they are still in the same species, they
did not become optimally sexually compatible.
Hence I intuit that they must have had at least
one temporary breakup in the five years before
the additional HDBE. I tried to get God to make
an exception for such cases but was denied.
So now, since there is no partial compatibility for
a.s.r., they are not even partially compatible.

Repeat of old material:

Joe Biden straight-type-1-M very compatible with
Bette Midler, who is a.s.r. (Which is good since
now those in the group of me+a.s.r. can only
get involved with others in that group, unless
they were already involved with an optimally
compatible person outside that group when the
assisted shaktipat occurred.)

Bette Midler’s bim husbandMartin not in her species any
more, and he is very compatible with straight-type-2-F Cher,
whose past husbands Sonny and Greg Allman
were straight-type-1-M and not compatible with her.

bif Jill Biden very compatible with actor
straight-type-2-M Ron Howard and his lesbian
wife Cheryl, e.g. in a bridged threesome
of Ron--Jill--Cheryl, or with the addition of
lesbianT Bruce Jenner they could be two
pairs (Ron+Jill and Cheryl+Bruce) in two
bedrooms much of the time.

Joni Mitchell straight-type-2-F compatible with
e.g. bims Tom Waits and/or Bill Clinton.

straight-type-1--F Hillary Clinton compatible with Garth Brooks

Antonio Guterres gay compatible with his bimT
wife Catarina Vaz Pinto but was not compatible with
his first wife, which may have contributed to
her early death.

Pope Francis lesbianT.

Dalai Lama gay and has a good match.

Justin Trudeau lesbianT compatible with his bif wife
Sophie Grégoire Trudeau.

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2021, 3:48:03 AM6/12/21
I noticed Jackie Chan’s children when I was going
through some googling of Chinese people earlier.

His daughter Etta is gayT and optimally compatible
with her bim husband Andi.

Jackie's son Jaycee is straight-type-2-M and a possible
match for him is bif Natasha Liu Bordizzo who played
Snow Vase in the sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon,
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny
and a google of Natasha Liu Bordizzo boyfriend
says she is not dating anyone as of 2021. Also
the 12 year age difference won’t matter much after
the evolution.

Hey, they are now playing Adia on VOCM, not in Asia though.

a D.

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2021, 8:00:23 PM6/12/21
Randy Bachman is gay and is compatible e.g. with
gayT poet Lorna Crozier.

If CBC is cancelling his show Vinyl Tap partly because
he is thought to be a cis straight white male, perhaps
if he came out as gay in this Pride month they might
decide to keep him on, especially with all the positive
calls his phone-in line has been getting.

David Dalton

Jun 27, 2021, 10:16:51 PM6/27/21
On Jun 12, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2675821400...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Randy Bachman is gay and is compatible e.g. with
> gayT poet Lorna Crozier.
>
> If CBC is cancelling his show Vinyl Tap partly because
> he is thought to be a cis straight white male, perhaps
> if he came out as gay in this Pride month they might
> decide to keep him on, especially with all the positive
> calls his phone-in line has been getting.

His former spouse Denise McCann is lesbian so they
must have had a platonic/friendship relationship.

His former spouse Lorayne Stevenson is bif
so they had an incompatible relationship
which could have affected her mental
and/or physical health.

Tom Power of CBC Radio One’s Q is gay.

His former partner Meg Warren is straight-type-1-F.

Canadian artist Lawren S. Harris was two-spirit
bim/bifT so was effectively pansexual though he
would have been less than optimally sexually
compatible with straight-type-1 people.
For example in the self portrait at
http://art.ago.ca/objects/5690/selfportrait
which I saw on a cover of a Brick magazine
in his face he is projecting bim and in his
hair he is projecting bifT. In a lot of other
images he more often projects bim, but
I am able to pick up the bifT, including by
comparison to those I know are bif, and by
slight attraction, even though he was homo
sapiens and I am ghuman1. His partner
Bess Larkin Housser Harris was
straight-type-2-F. I’m not sure about his
earlier partner Beatrice (Trixie) Phillips
since I can’t find a picture of her but I guess
she was probably straight-type-1-F.

I may soon summarize the matches and sexual
harmonic(s) determinations I have done since
April in one long post. I would first summarize
my eight sexual harmonics theory, the species
split and the sexual harmonic(s) adjustments of
3% of ghumans, the old lock theory, and the
sexual shielding spells and how they have
been adjusted. Then I would post the matches
and sexual harmonic(s) determinations I have
done since and including April (but mostly
I think beginning in early May) in 2021 and
probably also the ones from March 2019 that
are still valid (after that 3% adjustment and
considering that some, such as Ana Sorys,
have since found another match).

David Dalton

Jun 27, 2021, 10:20:42 PM6/27/21
On Jun 27, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2689689200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Canadian artist Lawren S. Harris was two-spirit
> bim/bifT so was effectively pansexual though he
> would have been less than optimally sexually
> compatible with straight-type-1 people.
> For example in the self portrait at
> http://art.ago.ca/objects/5690/selfportrait
> which I saw on a cover of a Brick magazine
> in his face he is projecting bim and in his
> hair he is projecting bifT. In a lot of other
> images he more often projects bim, but
> I am able to pick up the bifT, including by
> comparison to those I know are bif, and by
> slight attraction, even though he was homo
> sapiens and I am ghuman1. His partner
> Bess Larkin Housser Harris was
> straight-type-2-F. I’m not sure about his
> earlier partner Beatrice (Trixie) Phillips
> since I can’t find a picture of her but I guess
> she was probably straight-type-1-F.

When searching for pictures of Beatrice I came
across spiritualist/theosophist Helena Blavatsky
who was gayT (hence compatible with gay men
and bims).

David Dalton

Jun 29, 2021, 1:00:05 AM6/29/21
Tonight on CBC TV’s The National Andrew Chang
interviewed three people who identify as non-binary.

In terms of my eight sexual harmonics theory,
the first, whose name was something like Anana,
is two-spirit straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1-MT
and was projecting both.

The second, Faith, is straight-type-2-FT.

The third, Ivan, is bimT.

It seems that the effects of the species someone
adjustments (no sexual compatibility across
species boundaries, tendency to associate more
with one’s own species and I think like the music
and other art of one’s own species more, and
some ability to distinguish between species
even for non-matchmakers), as well as the adjustment
of bestiality and the adjustment of species-ism, have
not been on but God is now turning them on.

David Dalton

Jul 3, 2021, 3:17:24 AM7/3/21
My matchmaking ability has faded away on the evening
of July 2, 2021, but now over a million assisted
shaktipat recipients (see the Recent Changes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage
for a descriptive list) should have the ability.

David Dalton

Jul 7, 2021, 1:19:26 AM7/7/21
On Jun 27, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2689689200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I may soon summarize the matches and sexual
> harmonic(s) determinations I have done since
> April in one long post. I would first summarize
> my eight sexual harmonics theory, the species
> split and the sexual harmonic(s) adjustments of
> 3% of ghumans, the old lock theory, and the
> sexual shielding spells and how they have
> been adjusted. Then I would post the matches
> and sexual harmonic(s) determinations I have
> done since and including April (but mostly
> I think beginning in early May) in 2021 and
> probably also the ones from March 2019 that
> are still valid (after that 3% adjustment and
> considering that some, such as Ana Sorys,
> have since found another match).

I plan to do the above tomorrow night unless I
get sidetracked into other pursuits or am away
from home for some reason.

David Dalton

Jul 7, 2021, 2:14:33 AM7/7/21
On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2664B03E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 31, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2664A10500...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I just thought of Cyndi Lauper, who is I think important to Sarah,
> > so maybe Sarah will relay this to Cyndi?
> >
> > She is straight-type-2-F in the same species as LP,
> > so is compatible e.g. with bimT Bjork, but let
> > me think also of a cis bim they could form
> > a threesome with... John Cougar Mellencamp.
>
> Sarah McLachlan’s former lover and bandmate
> David Kershaw, who is gay, is in the same
> species as those three, so there could be a
> foursome of Cyndi--(Bjork,John)--David which
> I guess could split into two bedrooms with
> Cyndi and John in one and Bjork and David
> in the other some of the time. And it
> would be an interesting band.
>
> Ha, John’s song Pink Houses just came on
> VOCM, and I always thought when he sang
> “ain’t that America” he was saying “ain’t that a miracle”.

John’s music is played so often on VOCM that
he must have shares in Stingray, which is now
the parent company to VOCM and over 100
other radio stations in Canada, though VOCM
has been on the go for over 80 years, since
when Newfoundland was a country.

Good night (3:44 a.m. here now),
DRD

David Dalton

Jul 7, 2021, 11:41:47 PM7/7/21
On Jul 7, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.269570DD00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On Jun 27, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2689689200...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > I may soon summarize the matches and sexual
> > harmonic(s) determinations I have done since
> > April in one long post. I would first summarize
> > my eight sexual harmonics theory, the species
> > split and the sexual harmonic(s) adjustments of
> > 3% of ghumans, the old lock theory, and the
> > sexual shielding spells and how they have
> > been adjusted. Then I would post the matches
> > and sexual harmonic(s) determinations I have
> > done since and including April (but mostly
> > I think beginning in early May) in 2021 and
> > probably also the ones from March 2019 that
> > are still valid (after that 3% adjustment and
> > considering that some, such as Ana Sorys,
> > have since found another match).
>
> I plan to do the above tomorrow night unless I
> get sidetracked into other pursuits or am away
> from home for some reason.

I didn’t sign on until about 12:30 a.m. tonight, after
the final hockey game, and am a bit tired to be
wading through my old posts, plus I have to get
up by 10 a.m. tomorrow, so I will put off the
compilation for a day or two.

David Dalton

Jul 12, 2021, 1:15:09 AM7/12/21
I still might compile my 2019 and 2021 matches
soon (e.g. Leonardo Dicaprio and Jim Carrey
are both straight-type-2-M who had an old lock
that has now been dissolved and I suggested
matches for them buried in older threads
before I started this thread).

David Dalton

Aug 2, 2021, 10:47:17 PM8/2/21
At the times of posting of the matches in this and earlier
threads the species split had not yet occurred, but
it now has. Also the sexual shielding spells had not
been adjusted but now have. Also the old locks that
had lasted at least three years had not been dissolved
but now have, other than the one between me and Sarah
which has been widened as I have discussed before.

However I still think the matches I posted were valid,
and the species determinations may be now as
well.

I no longer have matchmaking ability, but
assisted shaktipat recipients should now
have it and should be able to confirm my matches.

Since the newly adjusted three sexual shielding spells
now allow attention from optimally compatible and
ward off attention from partially compatibles and
incompatible (instead of the other way around, which
was the case before). I think Kim Kardashian, who
I think had a sexual shielding spell up, is now broken
up with partially compatible Kanye West unless
she cancels the spell.

I still plan to compile my matches from 2019 and 2021
into one long post, with some introductory material,
soon, and would post it on these and a few other
groups as well as put it on my Salmon webpage.

"And don’t you know that there’s a wolf stalking in sheep’s clothing
tells me he’s the real thing/Think what your life would be missing if
you didn’t have him to sing/To sing about” (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Aug 7, 2021, 8:38:58 PM8/7/21
Here is a compilation of my
late March 8 to early March 20, 2019 matches
(from the night of International Women's Day
to spring equinox full moon), which were done
well before the species split. I won’t get to
2021 matches not listed yet in this thread
until tomorrow night at the earliest, since
I am tired of going through old posts.

Note that some people listed in these matches may since
have found other optimally compatible matches, in which
case the match listed is now invalid. Also in early
August 2019 3% of humans globally had their sexual
harmonic(s) adjusted and this included some of those
listed below, but I will note that where I know it.

Joni Mitchell straight-type-2-F compatible
e.g. with bims Tom Waits and/or Bill Clinton.

Since I mentioned Bill above I now have to suggest at least
one possible match for Hillary. She is straight-type-1-F and
would be compatible with Prince Andrew but he is in a fully
compatible relationship. Another possibility is Garth
Brooks and I divine by perineum click divination that
he is not in a relationship, but such divination has been
unreliable for me and I can’t be bothered to do a web
search right now to see is he is involved and if so if his
partner is straight-type-1-F or not.

As for Donald and Melania, they are both bisexual by nature
(though they may be straight by lifestyle choice) and are
thus only partially compatible. A possible match for Donald
is Sarah Palin but she already has one bim but they might want
another one, especially if it is true that threesomes live
longer than twosomes (except for straight-type-1s). A possible
match for Melania is Kevin Costner but again he has one
bif but they might want another one. It is late now so I
won’t try to seek out unattached straight-type-2 males and females.
(2021 update: I have intuited that Todd Palin is gay,
not bim, and that Chris Isaak is a good match for Melania.)

Since I am in Canada, I will say that the Trudeaus are a
fully compatible bif (her) and transgendered lesbian (him)
couple and are thus optimally compatible. (2021 note:
lesbians in the French species should be attracted to him.)

And also in Canada, the (2021: now former) Assembly of First
Nations Chief Perry Bellegarde is straight-type-1 male and
his (2019) partner Valerie Galley is
two-spirited straight-type-1 female/gay male so they are
compatible as long as she is projecting her
straight-type-1 female side, but she could also
attract gay males by projecting her gay male side.
(2021 update: I think she has become one spirit
gayT and is in a relationship with a gay male,
who might think he is bim, and not Perry any more.)

My sensitivity seems to be stronger late at night, and it is
afternoon now, but I will consider UN Secretary General
Antonio Guterres and his deceased spouse
Luísa Amélia Guimarães e Melo . He is gay and
she was bisexual by nature, so they may have had
a platonic parenting arrangement, but note that
incompatible relationships can contribute to early
death of one or both partners, or at least do not help.
(2021 update: he is optimally compatible with his
bimT second wife Catarina Vaz Pinto.)

If any of my local friends are reading, Dianna Erbland is
purestraight and compatible with e.g. either Sandy Morris
or Clyde Rose. (In 2021 I divined that Sandy Morris
is now in a different species than her and/or has
a match, but Clyde Rose is still a good match for her.)

Wudao/mite/one/being/aye/Jay of alt.philosophy.taoism
tested me for three cases but then didn't tell me
iff I was correct or not:

1. mathematician Eugenia CHang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenia_Cheng
I intuited that she is gayT, so compatible with
bims and gay males, though a gay male involved
with her might think he is bim.

2. Dr. Louis Komjathy
Dr. Komjathy seems to be a very rare case,
a four spirit individual, and it is very hard for me to
discern the genders and orientations. But I guess
straight-type-1-M, gay male, straight-type-1-F,
lesbian, so he would have optimal
compatibility with everyone except straight-type-2
men and straight-type-2 women.

3. Cary Grant. I intuit that he was bim, though perhaps
he was straight by lifestyle choice, but would have
been attracted to both genders, so I don't class
such as a straight-type-3 but as bim.

Danny Michel is straight-type-1-FT and is compatible
with straight-type-1-MT Anita Best (2021 update:
he either has a match, is in a different species
from her now, and/or is too young for her, and a
better match for her is straight-type-1-FT
Gary Fjellgaard.)

Speaking of matchmaking, Finbar Furey is two-spirited
straight-type-2FT/straight-type-1-M and his wife
Sheila is bimT so they are fully compatible as long
as he is projecting his female side. (2021 update:
Finbar has become straight-type-1-M and Sheila
has become straight-type-1-F.)

Scottish bagpiper Alan MacLeod is gay and his wife
Vibe Smith is bimT so they are optimally compatible.

Someone on a Facebook group challenged me to
identify his sexuality and I correctly identified him as
a two spirited purestraight male/bisexual female.
I won’t give his name since I don’t have his permission, but
I will quote from his Facebook private message reply to me:
"Holy shit, I’ve nearly reaching androgeniety on the alchemical path.
I’m alpha male and very attracted to females. But I’m also
effeminate and am bi/pansexual”.

Jim and Lillian Fidler are both straight-type-1.

Josh Groban is straight-type-2-M. (2021 note: I
don't know if he had an old lock or what species
he is in or if he is a.s.r.)
But then why wouldn’t have Josh bonded with Katy Perry
and why is he dating lesbian Schuyler Helford without
a bif to bridge between them? He must have an old
bond too. and if he thinks back in his life maybe he
can remember it.

Also, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is lesbian and her boyfriend
Riley Roberts is a bifT so they are fully compatible.

Jimmy MacCarthy straight-type-1-M and is a good match,
including personality wise, for my straight-type-1-F
poet sister Mary. I think probably my dead mother led me to
the possible match between Jimmy MacCarthy and my sister Mary.

Stormy Daniels is straight-type-1-F and has
been involved with a series of bims, and
is compatible with e.g. straight-type-1-M Luka Bloom,
including personality-wise.

Straight-type-1-F Mary Black compatible with
straight-type-1-M Sting (including personality-wise).

Juno Awards observations:

Corey Hart is gay and his wife is a transgendered gay so they
are fully compatible (but he might think that he is bi).

The young person who promoted Musicounts with Sarah
is straight-type-1-MT
which is a tough one since she would be most compatible with
straight-type-1-F. One possible match near her
own age for her is the later doorperson at The Black
Sheep Pub here in St. John’s earlier tonight (Paddy's
Day, 2019), who is straight-type-1-FT.

Sarah’s shorter white female backup singer
(I think @zabrinamusic from a picture Sarah posted to her Facebook page.)
is straight-type-2-F and a very good match
near her own age would be bim Shawn Mendes.
(2021 update: I think she has a match, and I
recently suggested straight-type-2-F
Charlotte Cardin for Shawn).

But now that I am home I should also consider Whitehorse.
Since I am still attracted to her, he is not sttraight-type-2-M. Examining
a picture online, I can say that she is bif and he is
two-spirited straight-type-1-M/lesbianT and is fully
compatible with her as long as he is projecting his female
side and partially compatible with her when he is
projecting his male side, and I guess if he is not
projecting one or the other it would be in between. ???
(2021 update: he has become straight-type-2-M but
since they are both a.s.r. I am still attracted to her.)

And surprisingly Rick Mercer is bisexual by nature
and I guess gay by lifestyle choice. (2021:
I suggested a match between him an straight-type-2-F
Jann Arden).

Also the Reklaws are a lesbian/bifT couple
and fully compatible. (2021 update: oops, they
brother and sister, but I still think she is
lesbian and he is bifT.)

Also the person (1M or 1MT?) who introduced Loud
is compatible wth the 1F female singer in Loud.

And as I commented on Sarah’s Facebook page,
Ana Sorys is straight-type-1-F and very compatible with
Ashwin Sood, including in terms of personality.
(2021 update: she now has a match, and a good
Vancouver match for Ash is Linda McRae.)

Also from the Facebook page:

Vince Jones is gay and Curt Bisquera is straight-type-2-M
(2021 update: I suggested Colleen Eccleston as a Romany
species match for Curt.)

Crystal is bisexual by narure involved with another 4thOM so I am no
longer attracted to her. The same is true now for Colleen Power
who is involved with 4thOM Ryan Cleary (here in Newfoundland)
and the same has been true for Sherry Ryan here in
Newfoundland for a good while now.
(2021 update: I think both Crystal and Colleen were
two spirit bif/some-male-harmonic and were projecting
male when I wasn't attracted to them. But they have
recently become one spirit bif and their partners have now
become straight-type-2-M (4thOM), but I am still attracted to
Crystal and Colleen since they are a.s.r.)

I think Denise and Kenna (of Much Music?)
are lesbian as is CBC's Amanda Parris.
(2021 update: Amanda has become bif and her partner
Odario has become bim, so they must each have
at least one same sex partner.)

Jeremy Dutcher is bifT.

Also (local) Black Sheep Pub co-owner Don Maher is a transgendered
lesbian and co-owner Valerie Hewitt is bisexual by nature so they
are fully compatible (as a test, like Justin Trudeau, he
should be sexually attractive to lesbians in his species,
and would have been attractive to all lesbians before
the species split).

Gemma (now Chris?) Hickey is a transgendered bim.

“‘Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long
forgotten races/That the darkest night embraces.” (Hynes/O'Doherty)

David Dalton

Aug 9, 2021, 8:17:01 PM8/9/21
On Aug 7, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26BF5F2100...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Here is a compilation of my
> late March 8 to early March 20, 2019 matches
> (from the night of International Women's Day
> to spring equinox full moon), which were done
> well before the species split. I won’t get to
> 2021 matches not listed yet in this thread
> until tomorrow night at the earliest, since
> I am tired of going through old posts.

I am going to put off compiling my matches of 2021
that I posted before I started the “various matches”
thread (and I think a very few posted in other threads
since I started that thread) until tomorrow evening.
And I probably won’t do an 8H.html until early next week.

But note that a while before March 8, 2019 my ability
to distinguish bifs by attraction and to distinguish
those who are happily lesbian by
bridge/friendship/trust attraction became stronger
(or perhaps came back to normal for me after
being weaker for a while). So anyway I used
that bridge attraction then to say that Sarah’s
musical collaborator Vanessa Freebairn-Smith
is happily lesbian and that CBC’s Vassy Kapelos
is happily lesbian. However I now note from
google that Vassy is married to Frank Boldt, so
I suspect that Frank is lesbianT or bifT or that
they have a platonic/friendship marriage. Since
I currently do not have matchmaking ability I am
unable to check which is the case. (But I have
no direct attraction to him so I think he is not bifT,
while I think I have some friendship/trust attraction
to him in which case he might be lesbianT.)

David Dalton

Aug 10, 2021, 8:26:42 PM8/10/21
Matches from April 9 to July 2, 2021 not yet on the
"various matches" thread on alt.religion.druid (though
I will post this there when this, which I am saving as
2021matches.txt, is done). There may be a little
duplication of some stuff I have already posted in
this thread. But this includes many not previously on
this thread including ones for Jim Carrey and
Leonardo Dicaprio (both straight-type-2-M who
each had an old lock which has now been dissolved).

Once again I had a precursor early on April 9, 2021
where I used my bridge/friendship/trust attraction
to say that Mikaela Testa is now happily lesbian.

Then on April 10, 2021 I said that my matchmaking
ability had returned to me.

Below I will use the following notation:

1M = straight-typw-1-M (optimally compatible with 1F)
1F = straight-type-1-F (optimally compatible with 1M)
2M = gay male (optimally compatible with 2M and 3M)
2F = lesbian (optimally compatible with 2F and 3F)
3M = bisexual (attracted to both genders) male, or bim
3F = bisexual (attracted to both genders) female, or bif
4M = straight-type-2-M (compatible only with 3F)
4F = straight-type-2-F (compatible only with 3M)

(Actually I haven't edited this file to always use
that notation yet but will before putting it on
my Salmon on the Thorns web page as a subpage
of a planned 8H.html subpage. If I say purestraight
below I mean straight-type-1, and if I say 4thO
I mean straight-type-2.)

Some may ask why don't I make straight-type-2-M,F 2M,F.
Well it is mainly for backwards compatibility with my
past writing, where for many years I was saying there
were four orientations: purestraight (now straight-type-1),
gay/lesbian, bisexual, and fourth orientation (compatible
only with bisexual of the opposite gender, and which
I now call straight-type-2). That is why I assign
straight-type-2 number 4. Also while some bisexuals
(attracted to both genders) are straight by lifestyle
choice, I don't call them straight-type-3, but I guess
they could call themselves that if they want, but they
are still bisexual by my notation and should admit their
attraction to both genders if they want the best match
of the opposite gender, which is a straight-type-2.

And for transgender individuals I add a T, so for
example a 1MT is spiritually as 1M in a female body.
But the harmonic 1M is really the same as 1MT,
so I still say there are only 8 harmonics, not 16.
And I define two-spirit differently from transgender
and ha having both a male harmonic and a female
harmonic. e.g. 1M/1FT (where I put in the T to
indicate that the individual is in a male body).

St. Vincent is 4MT and had an old lock.
Cara Delevingne is 3MT.
This they are not compatible though that might have
been more apparent to St. Vincent than Cara, and
which could explain why they broke up.

At least up until recently, Cara would also be attracted
to lesbians, and perhaps orgasmic with them, but
the lesbians would not have been orgasmic with
her. If the regular higher dimensional body edits
have occurred, bims (and trans bims like her)
should no longer be attracted to lesbians.

It could be that Cara Delevingne was orgasmic with
St. Vincent but St. Vincent was not orgasmic with
Cara Delevingne. And again, if the regular higher
dimensional body edits have occurred,
Cara Delevingne should no longer be attracted
to people who she isn’t compatible with.

I was just listening to the CBCMUSIC Top Twenty countdown
and noted that UK artist Celeste, who has the great hit song
Tonight, Tonight, has changed from lesbian to bif and
is compatible with St. Vincent.

April 13, 2021
My matchmaking ability, if it is still with me, is weaker tonight,
though yesterday I noticed a Cape Breton woman with
short dark hair and a pale face on I think Power and Politics
on CBC News Network who is another 4MT, i.e.. spiritually 4thOM
in a female body, and compatible directly and up close
only with bifs (that is women who are attracted to both
genders) and would have a bridge/friendship attraction
to lesbians who are happily lesbian. Since she leapt out
at me I think she needs a match and may think she
is attracted to straight women since many bifs say they
are straight (and some lesbians say they are bif, and
some bimTs say they are bif).

April 14 on
This morning when listening to LP’s song How Low Can You Go
on the radio I intuited that they is 4F, so compatible only with
bims (men who are attracted to both genders) and bridge
compatible (i.e. with a bim in between them) with gays
who are happily gay.

Of course LP would also be attracted to a bimT
such as Cara Delevingne, but LP might prefer
a male form partner.

I think LP and CD, ha, are both a.s.r. I
guess there could be a threesome of LP, CD, and
a bim (CS for cassette?), but make sure it isn’t a
bifT (such as Jeremy Dutcher) or a gay saying that
he is bim, but it could be a bim saying that he is
straight Oh, one CS is Christian Slater, but he
is a lesbianT and not compatible with those LP or CD.
If Christian is a transgender lesbian he would be compatible
with lesbians and bifs, and I assume that his past partner
and partner Ryan and Brittany fall into those categories.
(later: his wife is bif).

I don’t know if LP had an old lock, but if so, such
have been dissolved if they had not been
consummated after three years (except e.g.
if they are young people who are together
but not having sex yet). If she had an
old lock with a bim she would have been
unable to get any other bim without the
first bim’s permission.

But e.g. an old lock that is now at 2 years and 11 months
won’t be dissolved in another month, so some, some
who may consider themselves to be incels, will
need the advice of a matchmaker in the future,
or might benefit from knowledge of my experience
and be able to identify the one they have an old
lock with and get permission from him or her to
be able to get someone else. (I previously
said that Sarah would have to give permission
to the other bif but I now divine that she
would have to give permission to me.)

Also probably most bims (males who are attracted to
both genders) say they are straight, and some
(e.g. Rick Mercer) say they are gay.
(ha, Rick Mercer’s middle initial is not P,
so I guess he won’t hook up with LP and CD)
I just heard Jann Arden’s Can I Be Your Girl on VOCM
and she is 4F and had an old lock. Ha, maybe she
will grab (also funny) bim Rick Mercer.

Morganne of the old Vancouver band Rockaway Revue
is also 4F and may have had an old lock.

A video of that band is at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI1UVNEKikA

I think Joni Mitchell (4F, who I said in 2019
is compatible with e.g. 3Ms Tom Waits and/or
Bill Clinton) had an old lock as well.

Another pitfall now in matching people is that
now a matchmaker has to be sure they are
in the same species, since ghomosapiens
has split into 55 species in ghuman species
group. So simple identification of the
sexual harmonic(s) or two people and
then deciding that they are compatible
won’t always work, one has to intuit whether
they are optimally sexually compatible,
and ideally within optimal sexual compatibility
find a match which is optimally personality-wise
compatible.

Another pitfall now in matching people is that
now a matchmaker has to be sure they are
in the same species, since ghomosapiens
has split into 55 species in ghuman species
group. So simple identification of the
sexual harmonic(s) or two people and
then deciding that they are compatible
won’t always work, one has to intuit whether
they are optimally sexually compatible,
and ideally within optimal sexual compatibility
find a match which is optimally personality-wise
compatible.

A bisexual (3M or 3F) (someone who is attracted
to both genders, and i mean spiritual genders,
not necessarily bodily forms) can be bisexual,
gay/lesbian, straight, or celibate by lifestyle
choice. However I do not class them as
straight-type-3. I think a 4M or 4F would be
happier with bisexual(s) who are bisexual
by lifestyle choice, and I think the ratio of
3F/4M and 3M/4F is a bit higher than 1:1
However if Sarah wanted me all to herself
she could have me, but I can’t wait forever.

Now let me digress. When I was looking at Colleen Eccleston’s
picture on her Simple Joy of Moving cassette,
I noticed she is bi, which I never noticed before,
but not now in my species. So I intuited that
she had in place one of those sexual shielding
spells that warded off attention from optimally
compatibles (4thO males, bifs, and lesbians)
while allowing attention from partially compatibles
and incompatibles. In my main funnel component
the three such sexual shielding spells have now
been adjusted to do the reverse, allow attention
from optimally compatibles and ward off attention
from partially compatibles and incompatibles.

So who is Colleen Eccleston compatible with?
She is a.s.r. and is e.g, compatible with
4thO male a.s.r. Curt Bisquera, who has
drummed with Sarah, and Colleen and Curt
are in the same species. Hopefully Sarah
can confirm this possible match.
I intuit that Colleen and Curt are in the Romany species,
though there are also some Romany people in my
species, which is multicultural and multiracial.

I have previously said that other bifs who had such
sexual shielding spells in place are Sheryl Crow,
Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and local Kelly McMichael. Two
other locals are Toni-Marie Wiseman and the
woman in the doggy style picture outside the
Cotton Club (which is a strip club, not jazz bar)
here in St. John’s. And I noticed two others
recently: Whitney Houston (R.I.P.) and
Avril Lavigne. So anyway they (except Whitney)
should all be able to now land 4thO male,
lesbian, or bif matches if they don’t have them.
I first noticed the first sexual shielding spell
when Kelly McMichael (who will have a new
album out soon which promises to be very
good, and she is also part of Sarah Harmer’s
touring band whenever touring starts up) bumped
into me at the bar and felt compatible, piercing the spell.

This evening when listening to Q I noted that
Charlotte Cardin is 4F and now free of an old lock
and is compatible e.g. with bim Shawn Mendes.

Lyle Lovett is 1M compatible e.g. with 1F Gillian Welch.
She is a bit younger than him but that shouldn’t matter
as much with the evolution and associated longer
lifespans.

Julia Roberts I find hard to do but I think she is a
3MT and already has a good match.

I think at least the regular higher dimensional
[update I think they are both a.s.r., so further HDBE]
body edits have been done, since before them
I intuited that Mathias Kom and Ariel Sharatt
of band The Burning Hell (who are very good)
were gay and lesbian, but now it seems they
are optimally compatible 4M and
3F though not in my species (but I think in
the same species as St. Vincent and Celeste).
[update: I do now think Mathias and Ariel are in my species]
So Mathias must not have had any same
sex partner(s). Also I am not sure why
Celeste went from lesbian to bif in the additional
and further higher dimensional body edits.
Also I don’t know if Mathias and Ariel have
a child under 16 (including adoptive or fetus).

Amanda Parris and Odario Williams should
now be compatible as well and from their
pictures I think they have gone from lesbian
and gay to bif and bim so they must each
have at least one same sex partner. And
I think they are in my species.

I think from my matchmaking ability that non-abusive
incompatible relationships which have resulted in
at least one child under 16 (including adoptive
or fetus) have been made optimally compatible,
except when each has at least one same sex
partner, when they have become bim--bif (who
are partially compatible, i.e. less than optimally
compatible and less likely to stick). So two
fence jumping gay--lesbian couples each with
a child under 16 would now be a 2bim+2bif
foursome (which I think would be more likely
to stick than a bim--bif pair, since the bims
are optimally compatible and the bifs are optimally
compatible).

So that is testable, if any of you know of such
a formerly(?) platonic couple with a child under 16,
or even better, the fence jumping pairs, though
those are more common in countries that
still repress same sex relationships.

Oh, since there is no longer any partial compatibility
for asssisted shaktipat recipients, if the foursome
includes at least one a.s.r., instead of 2bim+2bif
they have become 2bim+bimT+4thOF
or 2bif+bifT+4thOM, so all four would be
optimally compatible.

3F Melinda Gates and 4M Ronnie Wood

1M Bill Gates and 1F June Tabor

Ronnie is straight-type-2-M (compatible only with bifs,
but has bridge/friendship attraction to lesbians,
so is bridge compatible, i.e. with a bif in between
them, with lesbians. Also he has had an old lock
which meant he couldn’t get together with any
bif other than the old lock without her permission,
but such old locks have now been dissolved if
not consummated after three years or more.
And from pictures he has had a series of
platonic relationships with lesbians. But now
he could form a bridged V relationship of
him--Melinda--his lesbian wife if all
agreed.)

And when I was doing Bill Gates, before landing
on June Tabor I first thought of Princess Anne,
Meryl Streep, and Sigourney Weaver, but they
all already have optimally compatible
straight-type-1-M matches.

------------------------
Once again wudao/one/mite/aye/Jay of alt.philosophy.taoism
tested me on a few cases and then didn't tell me if I
was right or wrong:

1. Nicole Maines?

I am pretty sure that she is straight-type-1,
so 1FT who has partly transitioned to
female form, and I hope that will be completed
by the sudden magickal evolution. She is
in the same species as Bill Gates.

2. Fred, aka Mister, Rogers?

I think he is (or was, if he is dead) two-spirit
4M/2FT (straight-type-2-M/lesbianT) and
compatible with bifs and lesbians, and
his wife Joanne is lesbian, and he would
have been directly compatible with her
only when projecting his female side.

3.
https://assets.vogue.com/photos/607db91b2f96b118c6f8e5a8/master/w_2560%2Cc_lim
it/GettyImages-1197779694.jpg

What is/are the sexual harmonic(s) of the individuals?

I think they are gay and lesbian friends and still are
(unlike some platonic couples who had at least
one child under 16 and have been made optimally
sexually compatible).
-----------------------------

I looked at pictures of Barack and Michelle Obama
and was able to intuit that Michelle is straight-type-2-F
and Barack is bim (attracted to both genders) and they
are thus optimally sexually compatible. I once thought
that such couples would enjoy healing and longer
lifespan advantages if they added a second bim, but
I now divine that that is not true; a twosome is just
as good in those areas as a threesome (except
perhaps in terms of maximum orgasm levels).

What about Jill and Joe Biden?

Jill is bif (attracted to both genders) and Joe
is straight-type-1-M so they are only partially compatible
(less than optimally compatible and less likely to
stick) and would benefit in terms of healing,
cognition, and lifespan from having optimally
sexually compatible matches.

One possible match for Jill would be Ron Howard,
who is straight-type-2-M (compatible with bifs)
and his lesbian wife, in a V/bridged threesome
of Ron--Jill--Ron’s lesbian wife.

Bruce Jenner is a lesbianT in the same species as (and
compatible with) Ron Howard’s lesbian wife
(though note that I said there could be a
bridged threesome of
Ron--Jill Biden--Ron’s lesbian wife Cheryl, but
if there was a foursome I guess Ron and Jill
could be in one bedroom and Bruce and Cheryl
in another bedroom most of the time.).

One possible match for Joe would be Bette Midler.

Bette’s husband Martin is bim and seems to now
be in a different species than Bette and thus
they are no longer even partially compatible.
One possible match for Martin is Cher, who
is straight-type-2-F (compatible with bims).

I have already discussed the Trumps.

And I have already discussed the Clintons.

(both pairs are just partially compatible)

However Joe Biden, since he was a country leader
when Sola expanded the descriptive list of
assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.) into a list of
individuals, is an a.s.r. Thus if he and Jill were
continuously in a relationship for at least five
years leading up to when the additional and further
higher dimensional body edits were done, they
would have been made optimally sexually compatible.
But that did not occur, so they must have been
broken up at least for a short while within that
five year period. But now, since there is no longer
any partial compatibility for a.s.r., they are no
longer compatible at all (unless the assisted
shkatipat has not yet occurred, and I am still
divining by perineum click divination that it has).

In the past I have said that in addition to Joni Mitchell,
Kate Bush, The Weather Station, and Loreena
McKennit were straight-type-2. Well, Kate Bush
is (and her husband is bim), The Weather Station is,
but Loreena is lesbian (and her fiance who drowned
was transgender lesbian) and in my species.

Also I may have said that LP was Laura Porter
but she is actually Laura Pergolizzi and is
straight-type-2-F and compatible e.g. with
CD (Cara Delevingne) who is transgender bim.
A possible extra bim to make a solid triangle
threesome would be Usain Bolt.

But note that for example a bimT (3MT) harmonic,
such a Bjork or Cara Delevingne, is the same
harmonic as bim, so there are only eight harmonics,
not 16, and I add the T just to indicate they
are in female bodies. (They could be in a foursome
with straight-type-2-F LP and bim The Weeknd,
or even a fivesome with Usain Bolt, or some
subset(s).) (I suggest a closer age match
for Bjork later, but I guess LP-Usain+Cara-The Weeknd
could form a foursome that split into two bedrooms
some of the time.)

I just heard a Bryan Adams song on VOCM and
noted that he is straight-type-1 and optimally compatible
with Alanis Morissette. But then I checked
and they are also each optimally compatible
with their respective spouse.

Pope Francis is a 2FT (lesbianT), so lesbians
in his species should be attracted to him,
and before the species split all lesbians
would have been attracted to him.

From my matchmaking ability, as I mentioned in March 2019
and confirmed again tonight, UN Secretary General
Antonio Guterres is gay, and was incompatible with
his first wife, which may have contributed to her early
death.

However tonight I determined that his second wife
Catarina Vaz Pinto is transgender bim (spiritually
bim in a female body) and they are thus optimally
sexually compatible.

I noted that Salma Hindy, who was on Laugh Out Loud
on CBC Radio One, is straight-type-1-F and compatible
e.g. with fellow comic straight-type-1-M Jonny Harris.

His wife Kaitlin Kozell is bif (but not in my species)
and compatible e.g.. with straight-type-2-M Jim Carrey,
and the age difference won’t matter so much after
the evolution. HIs past two wives were straight-type-1-F
so maybe he fell for them when they were ovulating,
and maybe he had an old lock (with a bif) that
now has been dissolved.

The Dalai Lama is gay and has a good match.

Alison Lohman is bif in my species and is compatible
e.g. with Leonardo DiCaprio, who is straight-type-2-M
(compatible only with bifs) and who had an old lock with
a bif that has recently been dissolved.

Alison’s husband is straight-type-1-M and has a good
match (a straight-type-1-F who is not Alison).

Of course Leonardo would also be compatible
with any bif I have said I am attracted to who
is not involved (or locked) with another straight-type-2-M
(which I used to call a 4thO male). However
most of those are a.s.r. and Leonardo and
Alison are not, and since the assisted shaktipat
has occurred Leonardo would be unable to hook
up with an a.s.r. bif

And I define a bif as a woman who is attracted
to both genders, not necessarily having sex
with both genders. She could be bisexual,
lesbian, celibate, or straight by lifestyle
choice, but again I am not labelling bisexuals
who are straight by lifestyle choice as any
straight-type-3 and they should admit their
attraction to both genders if they want the
best match of the opposite gender, which
would be a straight-type-2.

There are some pitfalls since some lesbians
(attracted just to women) have in the past
chosen to have sex with men and have said
they are bisexual, but they are not. Also
a transgender bim (spiritually bim in a
female body) might say they are a bif.
Also I guess a two-spirit
straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1-M in
a female body might say they are a bif.
And many bifs (females attracted to both
genders) say they are straight.

But anyway, Leonardo DiCaprio and
Jim Carrey are compatible only with
bif(s) in their respective species who
are not involved with another straight-type-2-M
and I think who must have had at least
one orgasm (preferably a fair number for
her age including some recently). So
e.g. Leonardo might be attracted to Judi Dench.

Also since homo sapiens globally has split into
55 equal species in ghuman species group,
there is now no compatibility across species
boundaries, but anyway a straight-type-2-M
should be able to know who he is compatible
with by attraction, as long as he can distinguish
between the bridge/friendship/trust attraction to
lesbians who are happily lesbian (e.g.
Christian Slater, who is lesbianT) and the
direct attraction to bifs (e..g Christian
Slater’s wife; they are both non-a.s.r. and
in Leonardo’s species).

OK, since I mentioned Judi Dench I should think of a good
match for her. Jack Nicholson popped into my
mind and I checked and he is a straight-type-2-M
in my species and had an old lock which has now
been dissolved so he is now available for Judi.
His past wife Sandra Knight is lesbian, so
there could be a bridged threesome of
Jack--Judi--Sandra.

By the way, Sarah Mclachlan’s former lover David Kershaw
is gay, which may have contributed to her
past depression. (See the end of this post for
a possible match involving him.)

Re the funnel adjustment of sexual shielding spells:
I think it is working since I think NTV news anchor
Toni-Marie Wiseman has a new straight-type-2-M match,
possibly even her colleague meteorologist Eddie Shearr,
whose wife Susan is a lesbian not now in his species
who (Susan) has a good match. (Eddie had
a old lock with a bif which has recently been dissolved,
if the regular higher dimensional body edits worked,
and they must have if Toni Marie and Eddie
are together.) [update: since the adjustment had
not occurred them, Toni must have cancelled the spell,
and also Eddie must have had no old lock].
Also Eddie and Susan’s daughter Emily is in the same species
as Eddie and Toni-Marie, so God has obviously granted
custody to Eddie, and Susan must have been the
abusive one (again some abusive relationships have
been split across species boundaries, and if the
couple was in a tribe the abusive one has gone into
a different species than the rest of the tribe).

two repeats?
1M Drake very compatible with 1F Michelle Williams
ex-of Destiny’s Child

and

3M Orlando Bloom very compatible with 4F Drew Barrymore

[...]

globally into 55 equal species in ghuman species group,
and I claim the name ghuman1 as a working name
for my species for now.

Boris Johnson is straight-type-2-M, and Carrie
Symonds is bif (female attracted to both genders)
and they are not in my species but are in the
same species as St. Vincent (straight-type-2-MT)
and Celeste (known for her hit Tonight Tonight)
who has changed from lesbian to bif.

Both of Boris’s past two spouses are straight-type-1-F
so they would not have been compatible with Boris
except somewhat when they were ovulating.
(e.g. I am a straight-type-2-M and the one time
I had sex with a straight-type-1-F I had
ejaculation with no orgasm).

I don’t know if
Carrie has any side relationship with another
bif or a lesbian but if so it could become
an extended marriage.

I'll repeat the Auston Matthews stuff since I think
I added some on the hockey groups that I didn't copy
to the "various matches" thread:

Toronto’s Auston Matthews is s straight-type-2-M
in the same species as straight-type-2-MT
St. Vincent (so not in my species, and not
compatible with the over a hundred women
in my categories 1--9) and is compatible
e.g. with interim host of CBC Radio One’s
Marvin’s Room, A. Harmony, though
he is 23 and I think she is a good bit older.
So who is a younger bif in their species?
How about singer/songwriter Ruth B.
And even though he is only 23, Auston
seems to have had an old lock which had
not been consummated after at least
three years when the regular higher dimensional
body edits were done, and hence it was
dissolved then.

But of course a threesome of Auston, A. Harmony,
and Ruth B.would enhance the orgasms of
all three. :-) (That can be tested by masturbation.)

I forgot to google Auston Matthews girlfriend.

Auston Matthews former girlfriend Jordyn Johnson
is lesbian as is Jocelyn Wedow so there could
be a bridged relationship of

Auston--(Ruth B., A. Harmony)--(Jordyn,Jocelyn)

Auston’s old lock meant that he could not be
involved with any bif other than his old lock,
but the old lock has now been dissolved
so he is available to bifs in his species.

Auston’s wife Emily is straight-type-1-F and
thus they are not compatible except a little
when she is ovulating, so he would generally
have ejaculation without orgasm, whereas
directly with a lesbian he would not achieve
an erection. However it would work with a
bif in between him and the lesbian.

One good possible match for Emily is
Juno nominee for Breakthrough artist,
21 year old straight-type-1-M
Curtis Waters, but I don’t know for
sure that he is single (or at least not
in an optimally compatible relationship).

Chris Isaak had been in the same boat as
Auston (the old lock, which has recently
been dissolved), but he didn’t settle for
an incompatible relationship. (Again a
good match for 4M Chris is 3F Melania Trump.)

(Following on the Kate Rusby bit on the "various matches" thread.)
[...]

What’s Up, or What’s Going On. She is non-a.s.r.
straight-type-2-MT in my species. She had an old lock
which has recently been dissolved. Her
former spouse Sara Gilbert is a lesbian not now
in our species. But who might be a bif
not far off in age from Linda and who would
be sexually, personality-wise, and musically
compatible with her. I was going to say maybe
Debby Harry, Joan Jett, Pat Benetar,
Marianne Faithful and they are all non-a.s.r
(as is Linda) but already have straight-type-2-M
matches so are no longer compatible with Linda.
or, since they are non-a.s.r., with me.
Of course she is compatible with bifT Jeremy
Dutcher and that would be an interesting
musical collaboration, and the age difference
shouldn’t matter too much after the evolution.
How about Courtney Love, who is in my
category 10 (tied for tenth most attractive
to me, after the many tied for ninth, who
are all a.s.r.) but is non-a.s.r.? I intuit
that Courtney Love is a good match.

When searching I considered Patti Smith,
and she is straight-type-2-F and had an
old lock which recently has been dissolved,
A good match is bim Neil Young. His
spouse Daryl Hannah is lesbian not in
his species, but in my species so I have
some bridge attraction to her, so she
must be happily lesbian now, and I intuit
that she has a good female match.

Possible foursome:
4F Cyndi Lauper--(3M John Mellencamp, 3MT Bjork)--2M David Kershaw
maybe split into Cyndi-John, Bjork-David some of the time.
The David Kershaw I mean is Sarah McLachlan's old
keyboard player (who also plays bass and sings backing vocals).
They would make a good band.

My matchmaking ability faded on July 2, 2021 but
maybe t will return someday, in which case I would
correct the incorrect/fake matches of 1997--1999
and 2003--2005.

Assisted shaktipat recipients should soon have
matchmaking ability and be able to confirm my
matches and do new ones.

David Dalton

Aug 17, 2021, 11:42:47 PM8/17/21
Supposedly the assisted shaktipat was complete at
11:54 p.m. NDT August 17 (0224 UTC August 18), 2021.

There are 1.61 million recipients including some cetacean
and nonhumansimian ones, and 1.55 million human ones.

Thus 1.55 million humans now have the matchmaking
ability which I had from March 8 to 20, 2019 and
from April 9 to July 2, 2021, and should be able to
confirm the matches in this thread and do new ones,
including local to them and non-celebrity ones.

So there is a matchmaker for about every 5000 people
globally.

Who are they? I give a descriptive list on the Recent Changes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

“‘My momma was a waitress, my daddy a truckdriver. The thing
that kept their power from them slowed me down awhile.” (Ferron)

David Dalton

Aug 24, 2021, 2:57:34 AM8/24/21
On Aug 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26CCB93600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Supposedly the assisted shaktipat was complete at
> 11:54 p.m. NDT August 17 (0224 UTC August 18), 2021.
>
> There are 1.61 million recipients including some cetacean
> and nonhumansimian ones, and 1.55 million human ones.
>
> Thus 1.55 million humans now have the matchmaking
> ability which I had from March 8 to 20, 2019 and
> from April 9 to July 2, 2021, and should be able to
> confirm the matches in this thread and do new ones,
> including local to them and non-celebrity ones.
>
> So there is a matchmaker for about every 5000 people
> globally.
>
> Who are they? I give a descriptive list on the Recent Changes
> subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

OK, as the full moon period draws to a close I am more
confident now that the assisted shkatipat has been
completed by 3:53 a.m. NDT (0623 UTC) August 24, 2021.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Aug 30, 2021, 1:03:08 AM8/30/21
On Aug 18, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26CCB93600...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Supposedly the assisted shaktipat was complete at
> 11:54 p.m. NDT August 17 (0224 UTC August 18), 2021.
>
> There are 1.61 million recipients including some cetacean
> and nonhumansimian ones, and 1.55 million human ones.
>
> Thus 1.55 million humans now have the matchmaking
> ability which I had from March 8 to 20, 2019 and
> from April 9 to July 2, 2021, and should be able to
> confirm the matches in this thread and do new ones,
> including local to them and non-celebrity ones.
>
> So there is a matchmaker for about every 5000 people
> globally.
>
> Who are they? I give a descriptive list on the Recent Changes
> subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

The assisted shaktipat has been coming on in stages.

Two nights ago it came on for assisted shaktipat recipients
(a.s.r.) who are cetacean, nonhumansimian, ghuman among
the 79 who were in the shaktipat lineages of the 32 past
human avatar types who still had workings on before my
stuff started to come on, and extreme good ghuman.

Last night it came on for medium good and major
good human a.s.r.

Tonight it is coming on for minor good, neutral, and
minor to extreme criminal human a.s.r. I estimate
that it will be complete in two or three hours, but
for now at least the matchmaking ability should
be fully on.

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2021, 12:59:49 AM9/14/21
Note that the matches in this thread are freely available and
no financial compensation from those matched is required,
though a financial gift from those who can afford it would
be appreciated, and others could offer a pint of beer. :-)

The assisted shaktipat has recently occurred and the recipients
should now have matchmaking ability and be able to confirm
my matches and do new ones (probably including some
non-celebrity ones and ones local to their area/circle). There
are 1.69 million a.s.r. globally including 0.08 million
cetacean and nonhumansimian ones, so 1.61 million
human ones.

David Dalton

Sep 14, 2021, 1:15:58 AM9/14/21
On Sep 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.26F063C300...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Note that the matches in this thread are freely available and
> no financial compensation from those matched is required,
> though a financial gift from those who can afford it would
> be appreciated, and others could offer a pint of beer. :-)
>
> The assisted shaktipat has recently occurred and the recipients
> should now have matchmaking ability and be able to confirm
> my matches and do new ones (probably including some
> non-celebrity ones and ones local to their area/circle). There
> are 1.69 million a.s.r. globally including 0.08 million
> cetacean and nonhumansimian ones, so 1.61 million
> human ones.

Also the sexual shielding spells were adjusted by
10:08 p.m. Sept. 11 (0038 UTC Sept. 12) and old
locks that had lasted at least three years were
dissolved as of 12:38 a.m. (0308 UTC) Sept. 12.

So regarding the sexual shielding spells, Shania
Twain and Slavek Hanzlik, who I started this
thread with, could now get together, and Lady
Gaga could get Bruno Mars and his wife or
Damian Marley.

And regarding the old locks, there were many
instances of those in my matches, and for
example Jack Nicholson and Judi Dench
could now get together.

Also the species split did occur by
12:08 a.m. (0238 UTC) Sept. 12 and my
comments about species people are in
seem to hold.

Also the adjustment of sexual harmonics of
3% of humans globally, a majority who were in
platonic friendship gay--lesbian relationships
and had at least one child under 16 including
adoptive or fetus, to be more compatible,
did occur by 12:51 a.m. (0321 UTC) Sept. 12
and the examples I listed should now be true.
(e.g. Mathias and Ariel of band The Burning Hell
should now be straight-type-2-M and bif
instead of gay and lesbian, and Odario
Williams and Amanda Parris of CBC Radio
should now be bim and bif instead of
gay and lesbian.)

David Dalton

Oct 12, 2021, 1:11:18 AM10/12/21
The species split has occurred, sexual shielding spells have
been adjusted, and old locks that had lasted at least three
years have been either dissolved or (if they involved two
in the group me+a.s.r.) have been widened. Also 3%
of humans globally have had their sexual harmonic(s)
adjusted for better compatibility. Also the assisted
shaktipat has occurred. With all that, my matches
in this thread should now be valid, other than ones that
have gone stale (e.g. Ashwin Sood and Ana Sorys, since
Ana Sorys now has another optimally compatible partner,
and again a good match for Ashwin Sood is Linda McRae).

Also, as discussed on the
“and the axe, the axe is falling”
thread, assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.) should
now have matchmaking ability indefinitely. That
includes those I said are a.s.r. on this thread.
Thus they should be able to confirm the matches,
sexual harmonic(s) determinations, and species
determinations in this thread plus do new ones
of their own, including non-celebrity ones and
ones in their local area and/or circle of those they
know or just know of.

David Dalton

Oct 12, 2021, 2:15:12 AM10/12/21
On Oct 12, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2715507500...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> The species split has occurred, sexual shielding spells have
> been adjusted, and old locks that had lasted at least three
> years have been either dissolved or (if they involved two
> in the group me+a.s.r.) have been widened. Also 3%
> of humans globally have had their sexual harmonic(s)
> adjusted for better compatibility. Also the assisted
> shaktipat has occurred. With all that, my matches
> in this thread should now be valid, other than ones that
> have gone stale (e.g. Ashwin Sood and Ana Sorys, since
> Ana Sorys now has another optimally compatible partner,
> and again a good match for Ashwin Sood is Linda McRae).
>
> Also, as discussed on the
> “and the axe, the axe is falling”
> thread, assisted shaktipat recipients (a.s.r.) should
> now have matchmaking ability indefinitely. That
> includes those I said are a.s.r. on this thread.
> Thus they should be able to confirm the matches,
> sexual harmonic(s) determinations, and species
> determinations in this thread plus do new ones
> of their own, including non-celebrity ones and
> ones in their local area and/or circle of those they
> know or just know of.

However it is possible to follow intuition to people you
do not know of who are associated with someone
you know of. For example when searching for
a match for gayT Imaam Hammam (following on
my Drake match) I followed intuition to Tom Hanks
and then to his son Chet Hanks, and then intuited
that Imaam is optimally compatible with Chet and
the male match he already has. There were
several other such cases of roaming/intuition.

David Dalton

Oct 14, 2021, 4:39:32 PM10/14/21
On Oct 12, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27155F6E00...@news.eternal-september.org>):
But again you can’t match just using a name, which I
thought I could during my fake matchmaking periods
of 1997 to 1999 and 2003 to 2005 (which I hope to
correct if I ever get the ability back). Rather, matchmakers
(assisted shaktipat recipients and me when I have the
ability) have to do it in person (including by touch if
the matchmaker is deaf and blind), by a picture, audio
recording, or video, or from memory of any of those four.

David Dalton

Oct 14, 2021, 5:13:23 PM10/14/21
On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
> at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
> downtown pubs, up for sale now for
> C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
> nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
> maybe ten years ago and I think would
> settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
> listing is at
>
> https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk

It has a garage, which is unusual for downtown St. John’s.

The price has been reduced to C$599,900 which is
US$484,900.

David Dalton

Nov 9, 2021, 2:06:44 AM11/9/21
As discussed on the “Seagull Moon” thread, the matches
on this thread should now be valid.

David Dalton

Nov 28, 2021, 10:26:56 PM11/28/21
I still have to make an 8H.html subpage to my Salmon on the
Thorns webpage outlining my eight sexual harmonics theory
including transgender and multi-spirit cases, and also
describing the problematic cases of the sexual shielding
spells and the old locks, and the wide locks within the
group of me+a.s.r., and mentioning the species split.

After I do that I will put all of the matches in this thread
into one linear file that is more easily searchable than
this thread currently is, and will post it on these groups
and also make it a subpage of 8H.html . For now,
note that these days to search a thread on groups.google.com
you have to be signed in to a google account (which I
do by having my gmail open in another tab), so they
are now tracking searches (maybe use narkiv instead?).

For now the 8H theory is briefly summarized about
midway through the Recent Changes subpage
of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage, and a bit
more detail on it is given at the start of the 792 line
post in this thread on August 10, 2021,

The 8H theory dates back to 2019, and the
preceding 4O theory dates back to the summer
of 1997, and I posted extensively on both on
various newsgroups including soc.bi and
alt.polyamory and (for 4O) on the now no longer
being maintained by moderators soc.sexuality.general .

(I posted this partly to bump this thread to the
top of the newsgroup again.)

David Dalton

Nov 30, 2021, 12:34:29 AM11/30/21
On Nov 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.27547FFE00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> For now,
> note that these days to search a thread on groups.google.com
> you have to be signed in to a google account (which I
> do by having my gmail open in another tab), so they
> are now tracking searches (maybe use narkiv instead?).

No, it seems that https://narkive.com/
and https://www.grepler.com/ are not as easy
to use as https://groups.google.com , and
it is possible to read Google groups without
signing in and being tracked, e.g. by going
directly to https://groups.google.com/g/alt.religion.druid .
(If you try going to the main https://groups.google.com
it will now prompt you to sign in to a google account, though.)

However to get non-null search results you have
to be signed in, and also google groups no longer
allows crossposting (you can post only to one
group at a time), and the search capabilities are
much worse than in previous versions of google
groups and its predecessor Deja News.
Also if you do read on google groups without
signing in you are not counted in the number
of those who have viewed the post or thread,
only those who are signed in to a google account
will be counted.

Because of that and inferior threading and the
fact that posts you have read are not clearly
marked as read, I now use google groups only
when I am away from home or if Eternal September
newsserver is down temporarily . Some others
don’t use it since it does not provide anonymity,
though of course you could use a throwaway gmail
address. But usually I use the free Eternal
September newsserver (which allows crossposting
to up to six groups at a time, and I think does
allow fake/nick names though you may need a valid
email address, but I have used my real name on
newsgroups since 1992) with Hogwasher (not
very expensive) newsreader for the Mac.
Some use Agent or Free Agent for Windows,
and there is Thunderbird (which works for newsgroups
as well as for email) for all three of Mac, Windows,
and Linux. I’m not sure about apps for Chromebook,
Android, and IOS, I guess search for Usenet.

IF I ever become famous I probably will get off
Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn and people
will have to access me on Usenet newsgroups,
which might make them more popular again,
although to post an image, video, or sound file
you have to include a link to it that can be
clicked on. But I like the capability of easily
scanning the subject lines of a bunch of threads
very quickly, and the very good threading features
compared to Facebook, and some like the anonymity
and lack of moderation on the unmoderated newsgroups
(which is most of them).

Of course there is also the music writer David Dalton
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dalton_(writer)
who I hope nobody has been confusing me with.
(I am David R.(aymond) Dalton.) But in my early days on
soc.religion.shamanism (which was long ago abandoned
by its moderators) in doing a search for my old posts I
came across one by another David Dalton, and wonder
if that could have been him.

Perhaps I will switch to Faoileán (Seagull) as I have
said I might, even though Salmon is on the title
page of my mystic page, but Fintan was/is the original
Irish Salmon, and there was/is also the Iowa Dakota
Salmon youth, and I consider my seagull incident
more significant than my salmon thumb.

Again note that I have had accurate matchmaking
ability only from March 8 to 20, 2019 and from
April 9 to July 2, 2021, and earlier matches from
1997 to 1999 and 2003 to 2005 are almost invariably
incorrect (except when I based it on my attraction,
as in that fivesome of me, Sarah McLachlan,
Bernadette Peters, and two other women) and I
hope to correct them gradually if my ability ever
returns.

David Dalton

Dec 9, 2021, 10:58:32 AM12/9/21
On Oct 14, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2718D4F200...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> On May 28, 2021, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2661770501...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>
> > My Ph.D. supervisor and his wife have their house
> > at 92 Patrick St., about a 15 minute walk from
> > downtown pubs, up for sale now for
> > C$637,500 (US$527,850) and it is a very
> > nice house. They bought it for C$450,000
> > maybe ten years ago and I think would
> > settle for a bit less than C$637,500. The
> > listing is at
> >
> > https://tinyurl.com/5uedzyvk
>
> It has a garage, which is unusual for downtown St. John’s.
>
> The price has been reduced to C$599,900 which is
> US$484,900.

It has a SOLD sign on it now.

David Dalton

Dec 18, 2021, 2:53:36 AM12/18/21
On Jun 1, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.2666060000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> There is also a large entertainment complex consisting
> of The Sundance Saloon, Dexas, and Club One
> which I think is up for sale, and anyone interested
> could probably get contact info for owner Bull Cook
> by phoning his remaining pub Big Ben’s Pub,
> 55 Rowan Street, (709) 753-8212. I think
> current pandemic capacity restrictions (bars
> are open here now, but those three are not) should
> be lifted within a month or two.

Part of that complex (at least the Dexas part) has been torn
down and is being redeveloped, but I am not sure about
The Sundance Saloon and Club One.

“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And
the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Dec 19, 2021, 3:54:12 AM12/19/21
On May 26, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.265E383000...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Tanita Tikaram’s collaborator violinist
> Helen O’Hara is two-spirit
> straight-type-1-F/straight-type-1MT (1F/1MT).
>
> Let’s see if I can think of a 1M/1FT match...
>
> One seems to be Chris de Burgh.
>
> His wife DIane de Burgh is bif (3F) in my species
> and a good match for her is straight-type-2-M
> Billy Joel’s agent Dennis Arfa. (I first thought
> of Billy Joel, but he is not straight-type-2-M,
> and looked on his webpage and saw Dennis.)
>
> Billy Joel is bim and a good match for him is
> straight-type-2-F Gwyneth Paltrow.
>
> Her husband Brad Falchuk is straight-type-1-M
> and a good match for him is Jessica Simpson.
>
> Her husband Eric is bim and a good match
> for him is straight-type-2-F Britney Spears.
>
> Billy Joel’s wife is bimT, so they are optimally
> compatible, and there could be a threesome
> of them and Gwyneth Paltrow (who had
> an old lock which has recently been
> dissolved).
>
> Oh what a tangled web older folks can weave.

But I neglected to google Britney Spears boyfriend,
who is Sam Asghari, so I request a.s.r. to check
him and see if he is bim, straight-type-1-M,
or gay. I suspect that Britney has had an old
lock and that he is gay, but I might be wrong.
If he is bim he is optimally compatible with
Britney. If he is gay there could be a bridged
threesome of Britney--Eric--Sam. If Sam
already has a gay male partner then there
could be bridged foursome of
Britney--Eric--(Sam, Sam’s partner) which
could split into two bedrooms much of the time.
But anyway I am currently unable to check this.

David Dalton

Jan 3, 2022, 3:01:29 AM1/3/22
Some of the matches in this thread have been been valid since
I posted them.

However those involving straight-type-2s with old locks, and
those involving bifs with sexual shielding spells up, were
not valid until tonight.

Also until tonight the species split had not effectively
occurred (at least in terms of compatibility, but not
quite yet in terms of DNA) so many of the matches
were not as restrictive as I said, but now should be.

Similarly a.s.c. (6) had not yet occurred so those in the
group me+a.s.r. were not restricted to others in that
group but now are, unless they are already in a 1--1
lock with an optimally compatible individual outside
that group. That meant that some matches I listed,
such as Cyndi Lauper’s partner David Thornton (not
any other David Thornton, so to find his picture I
searched for Cyndi and followed the link to him) and
Angela Merkel, were not as restrictive as I said but
now should be. Again Angela’s spouse
Joachim is compatible with Nena (99 Luftballons singer)
and Nena’s partner Philipp is gay and has a good male match.

So now the matches in this thread should be valid,
unless someone involved has found a different
optimally compatible match since I posted their
match, and as restrictive/rare as I say they are.
The matches are both optimally sexually compatible
and optimally compatible personality wise, which
means they are rarer than just any optimallly
sexually compatible match.

I posted this partly to bump the thread up.

“‘Then you saw me from the cathedral/Well I'm an ancient heart/Yes, you
saw me from the cathedral/And here we are just falling apart" (T. Tikaram)

It is loading more messages.