hot in BC again

David Dalton

Aug 17, 2022, 8:43:05 PM8/17/22
It’s hot in BC again this week, so Sarah might need a fan. :-)

I wonder if she has air conditioning, or, like many in Newfoundland
who drop an initial h, just ‘air conditioning.

OK, I know that was a feeble attempt at a joke, so maybe
[DTS] has not yet restored my ramble ability.

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)