Sexuality aspects coming on tonight

David Dalton

Aug 21, 2022, 10:30:46 PM8/21/22
August 22, which will start here very soon, is
Be An Angel Day.

Tonight on The National on CBC in an interview Ryan
Reynolds mentioned Sarah McLachlan favourably.

But in that segment I noticed that his wife was still
attractive to me even though they have at least one
child under 16.

Thus at least some sexuality aspects are not on yet.

What is not on?

[SSA], sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE], a.s.c. (6),
and a.s.c. (2) (including (P) closure aspects).

August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.

[SSA] 11:43 p.m. -->
sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE] 11:43 p.m. -->

a.s.c. (2) has to wait for [SSA] and
a.s.c. (6) has to wait for (A,F)-HDBE.

However a.s.c. (1) is on so optimally compatible couples
including at least one a.s.r. are now able to exchange
kundalini antenna orgasm waves, including at a distance.
I think this includes Luke and Melissa, though after
F-HDBE Luke will become straight-type-2-M (he is
currently two-spirit straight-type-1-M/lesbianT
so his female part is optimally compatible with bif Melissa).

łAnd the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Aug 21, 2022, 10:54:20 PM8/21/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-6AEE...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> August 22, which will start here very soon, is
> Be An Angel Day.

It is now August 22 here, and I just flapped my higher
dimensional wings throughout my region.

(F1) has also been done, so e.g. Sarah would now
be attracted to Lady Gaga, and Jack Nicholson
would now be attracted to Michelle Pfeiffer (the
sexual shielding spells have been adjusted) but
she can't get him until the old locks are dissolved
or he gets permission from his old lock bif or bifT.

David Dalton

Aug 21, 2022, 11:07:17 PM8/21/22
> August 22, which will start here very soon, is
> Be An Angel Day.
>
> Tonight on The National on CBC in an interview Ryan
> Reynolds mentioned Sarah McLachlan favourably.
>
> But in that segment I noticed that his wife was still
> attractive to me even though they have at least one
> child under 16.
>
> Thus at least some sexuality aspects are not on yet.
>
> What is not on?
>
> [SSA], sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE], a.s.c. (6),
> and a.s.c. (2) (including (P) closure aspects).
>
> August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> [SSA] 11:43 p.m. -->

[GSB] will have to be updated after [SSA]

> sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE] 11:43 p.m. -->

August 22, 2022

(A,F)-HDBE done 12:33 a.m., so Luke should now be straight-type-2-M
and if Sarah had a male partner they is now lesbianT.

David Dalton

Aug 21, 2022, 11:13:41 PM8/21/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-047C...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-6AEE...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> >
> > [SSA] 11:43 p.m. -->
>
> [GSB] will have to be updated after [SSA]
>
> > sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE] 11:43 p.m. -->
>
> August 22, 2022
>
> (A,F)-HDBE done 12:33 a.m., so Luke should now be straight-type-2-M

a.s.c. (6) 12:40 a.m. -->

> and if Sarah had a male partner they is now lesbianT.

and Sarah and them could exchange kundalini antenna orgasm
waves, including at a distance.

David Dalton

Aug 21, 2022, 11:24:15 PM8/21/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-047C...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-6AEE...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> >
> > sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE] 11:43 p.m. -->
>
> August 22, 2022
>
> (A,F)-HDBE done 12:33 a.m., so Luke should now be straight-type-2-M
> and if Sarah had a male partner they is now lesbianT.

old locks >= 1.5 yrs dissolved 12:51 a.m.

David Dalton

Aug 21, 2022, 11:59:34 PM8/21/22
> August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
>
> [SSA] 11:43 p.m. -->

August 22, 2022

done 1:05 a.m.

a.s.c. (2) 1:06 a.m. -->

[GSB] update 1:06 a.m. -->

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 12:31:19 AM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-6722...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-047C...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-6AEE...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> > >
> > > sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE] 11:43 p.m. -->
> >
> > August 22, 2022
> >
> > (A,F)-HDBE done 12:33 a.m., so Luke should now be straight-type-2-M
>
> a.s.c. (6) 12:40 a.m. -->

complete 1:58 a.m., so a.s.r. no longer have partial compatibility.

莧nd the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 12:45:22 AM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-B2F8...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-047C...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-6AEE...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> > >
> > > sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE] 11:43 p.m. -->
> >
> > August 22, 2022
> >
> > (A,F)-HDBE done 12:33 a.m., so Luke should now be straight-type-2-M
> > and if Sarah had a male partner they is now lesbianT.
>
> old locks >= 1.5 yrs dissolved 12:51 a.m.

remaining sexuality aspects of R-HDBE done/on 2:10 a.m.
(so e.g. the sexual harmonic[s] of 22% of humans have
been adjusted for better, usually optimal, compatibility).

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 1:20:59 AM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-9116...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-6AEE...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> >
> > [SSA] 11:43 p.m. -->
>
> August 22, 2022
>
> done 1:05 a.m.
>
> a.s.c. (2) 1:06 a.m. -->

complete 2:46 a.m.

> [GSB] update 1:06 a.m. -->

some tribal deals that were overwritten by the popthroughs
or by previous workings are being restored at this stage
(i.e. it could be a recent tribal deal or one from long ago).

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 1:39:18 AM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-9116...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-6AEE...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > August 21, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
> >
> > [SSA] 11:43 p.m. -->
>
> August 22, 2022
>
> done 1:05 a.m.
>
> [GSB] update 1:06 a.m. -->

done 2:58 a.m. (it was not sexuality related but
depended on {SSA], which was).

{MJJ2] (memory jogging of some) 3:01 (D-arts) a.m. -->

I think maybe I couldn't get stuff in this thread until
I clarified some points about locks/old locks, which
I did in the post "Eight Sexual Harmonics theory, updated"
on alt.magick last night. Also perhaps Sarah and maybe
others as well added their support for the stuff in this
thread and that had an effect.

莧nd the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 11:52:01 AM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-160F...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> {MJJ2] (memory jogging of some) 3:01 (D-arts) a.m. -->

That did not proceed yet.

Modify [MJJ2] to include only minor good and better in W and N.

[MJJ2] 1:17 p.m. -->

Also note that the centred clarity with +2 mood is only
for a.s.r. who are (and maintain) medium good or better,
but if they maintain that status it is permanent.

łAnd the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 1:17:55 PM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-A43A...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-160F...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > {MJJ2] (memory jogging of some) 3:01 (D-arts) a.m. -->
>
> That did not proceed yet.
>
> Modify [MJJ2] to include only minor good and better in W and N.
>
> [MJJ2] 1:17 p.m. -->
>
> Also note that the centred clarity with +2 mood is only
> for a.s.r. who are (and maintain) medium good or better,
> but if they maintain that status it is permanent.

Any (not just a.s.r., though all extreme good are a.s.r.)
who are in the range of medium good to extreme good as
defined by Goddess should also now have positive charisma
modulation, perceivable by others but not by them (so
I don't know if I have it, and I don't know if any of
my messages have secondary positive charisma modulation,
which could apply when the deliverer of the message is
minor criminal to extreme good and the message is
deemed significantly positive by Goddess). Similarly,
primary negative charisma modulation is for medium
criminal to extreme criminal and secondary negative
charisma modulation is for messages from minor good
to extreme criminal.

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 1:52:10 PM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-8A52...@news.eternal-september.org>,
messages delivered by someone in the range minor good,
neutral, minor criminal, medium criminal, major criminal,
extreme criminal.

The primary positive charisma modulation is proportional
to goodness measure as defined by Goddess and can be
considered as a transfiguration.

But, regarding secondary charisma modulation, what about
when someone is reading a bible passage and the originator
of the message is not around, not even as an afterlife
someone still in my region? Then the message could still
have secondary positive or secondary negative. But when
someone posts or preaches passages from the bible,
it is the goodness level of that poster or preacher that
is considered in applying secondary positive (for
positive messages) or secondary negative (for
negative messages) charisma modulation (i.e. that
poster or preacher would have to be in the range minor
criminal to extreme good in the first case and minor good
to extreme criminal in the second case).

Let me know if you notice any effects.

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 1:55:07 PM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-8007...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But, regarding secondary charisma modulation, what about
> when someone is reading a bible passage and the originator
> of the message is not around,

I count cases when they are in the beyond afterlife and
out of my region as not around.

> not even as an afterlife
> someone still in my region? Then the message could still
> have secondary positive or secondary negative. But when
> someone posts or preaches passages from the bible,
> it is the goodness level of that poster or preacher that
> is considered in applying secondary positive (for
> positive messages) or secondary negative (for
> negative messages) charisma modulation (i.e. that
> poster or preacher would have to be in the range minor
> criminal to extreme good in the first case and minor good
> to extreme criminal in the second case).

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 2:12:43 PM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-FE8E...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-8007...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > But, regarding secondary charisma modulation, what about
> > when someone is reading a bible passage and the originator
> > of the message is not around,
>

> I count cases when they are in the beyond afterlife and
> out of my region as not around.

and also cases where they have been reincarnated as
not around.

Again, I have a theory of an afterlife similar to the
Hindu afterlife or Christian purgatory, from which
there can be reincarnation, and a beyond afterlife,
similar to the Buddhist nirvana or Christian heaven,
from which there can not be any reincarnation.
Some afterlife someones are still in my region
and some are not. Those who are not, and beyond
afterlife cases (which includes all past avatar
types and past devi types other than the living bowhead
whale avatar type and devi type), and reincarnated
cases are counted as not around. Beyond afterlife
cases are not in my region but the avatar types
and devi types of the past 10,001 years who are
in the beyond afterlife have contributed to the one-time
popthroughs from there and have change access in
the ongoing main stack healing circle prescriptions,
moderated by Goddess.

David Dalton

Aug 22, 2022, 8:18:00 PM8/22/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-8A52...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-A43A...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-160F...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > {MJJ2] (memory jogging of some) 3:01 (D-arts) a.m. -->
> >
> > That did not proceed yet.
> >
> > Modify [MJJ2] to include only minor good and better in W and N.
> >
> > [MJJ2] 1:17 p.m. -->

That did not work yet.

9:38 p.m.: [B] did not occur for anyone yet.

[B], i.e., Goddess stopped further blocking involving
blocks 1--7 and lifted each of blocks 1--7 from all
someones it was on, 9:40 p.m. -->

I'll worry about whether any of [MJJ2], (MJJ), (MJ)
is accepted after [B] is complete.

David Dalton

Aug 23, 2022, 12:35:19 AM8/23/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-1107...@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In article
> <dalton.nfld-8A52...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <dalton.nfld-A43A...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In article
> > > <dalton.nfld-160F...@news.eternal-september.org>,

> > > That did not proceed yet.
> > >
> > > Modify [MJJ2] to include only minor good and better in W and N.
> > >
> > > [MJJ2] 1:17 p.m. -->
>
> That did not work yet.
>
> 9:38 p.m.: [B] did not occur for anyone yet.
>
> [B], i.e., Goddess stopped further blocking involving
> blocks 1--7 and lifted each of blocks 1--7 from all
> someones it was on, 9:40 p.m. -->

It was complete at 1:57 a.m. (0427 UTC) August 23.
It took so long since before my stuff was unblocked
the 17,636 avatar types of the last 10,001 years
were unblocked in chronological order, one by one,
beginning with the one 10,001 years ago, and that
took until 1:43 a.m., though if someone read of
a past figure in my writing that past figure
remained blocked for that reader until my stuff was
unblocked.

[MJJ2], still with the above modification, is accepted.

[MJJ2] 1:58 a.m. -->

Due to that modification I would expect fewer magickal
attacks in the short term than I would have without
that modification.

Let me know if you notice (or have noticed) any effects.

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

David Dalton

Aug 23, 2022, 6:40:30 PM8/23/22
On Aug 22, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-6AEE...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> August 22, which will start here very soon, is
> Be An Angel Day.
>
> Tonight on The National on CBC in an interview Ryan
> Reynolds mentioned Sarah McLachlan favourably.
>
> But in that segment I noticed that his wife was still
> attractive to me even though they have at least one
> child under 16.
>
> Thus at least some sexuality aspects are not on yet.
>
> What is not on?
>
> [SSA], sexuality aspects of [RAFHDBE], a.s.c. (6),
> and a.s.c. (2) (including (P) closure aspects).

and post-[SSA] update of [GSB].

Today when I was passing by (in my sister’s car) Bowring Park
I saw a young woman coming up out of the park with a
stroller and was attracted to her. I then divined that it
wasn’t her child, but was suspicious. More recently I
have divined that it is her child, and that all the above
stuff is still not on (if it was, her male partner would now
be straight-type-2-M and I wouldn’t be attracted to her).

However I am still divining that [B] did occur and that
[MJJ2] is nearing completion (but jogging proceeded
from longest ago popthrough figure to me). But it
seems strange that (MJ) would be done before the
sexuality aspects are on. I also am divining that
induced (P) and the ice cream transfer worked,
but will check that again later.

When [MJJ2] is complete I will proceed with the
missing sexuality-related items and the [GSB] update,
and will probably start a new thread.

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;