Re: Proposal

1 view

David Dalton

Oct 14, 2022, 10:33:47 PM10/14/22
If Sarah was involved with a bim or straight-type-1-M
that person, who I will call Mystery, is now lesbianT
and is locked with Sarah.

Then one option would be a bridged relationship
me--Sarah--(Mystery,Vanessa)
which could break into two bedrooms of
me,Sarah and Mystery,Vanessa
much of the time.

But of course Vanessa might already have partner(s).

And again hopefully Mystery is more like Christian
Slater than like Bruce Jenner.

But I'm worried now that I might end up with nobody.
(But Sarah will soon have matchmaking ability, or
rather already does within our species, and can
perhaps find a match for me.)

"And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we [dance]" (Ferron - The Cart)