Ice Cream transfer again

David Dalton

Aug 20, 2022, 11:17:54 PM8/20/22
At 12:20 a.m. (0250 UTC) August 21, 2022, Goddess helped
me transmit the smell and taste and chill of Rising Tide
Convenience blueberry cheesecake ice cream to a.s.r. in
the nine groups I listed in the witching hour thread on
alt.religion.druid.

But a few minutes afterward someone (I think Sarah)
sent me back the smell of a fart, so she mustn't be
pleased with some aspect(s) of my workings, and if
so she could use perineum click negotiation (with
whoever she usually prays to) and could also use
her new wide range magickal special ability, enhanced
by the assisted shaktipat abilities including
ritual magick and technomagick, to try and bring
about the change(s) she wants. Indeed since
she has wide range magickal special ability she
can get on magick that is less positive (as
defined by Goddess) than I can. And she could
use music as a magickal tool

And I did request that the old locks be dissolved
before the (A,F)-HDBE but that was rejected, which
would have resulted in any male form partner of
Sarah becoming lesbianT, hopefully more like
Christian Slater than like Bruce Jenner. But I do
not know if she has such a partner; certainly
she has not posted any pictures of any such
partner like she used to when she was with
Geoff Courtnall.

Anyway, I have no idea if anything is working, so
would appreciate any feedback, ideally actual
communication and not just a virtual fart.

łAnd the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)