Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

1 view

David Dalton

Nov 18, 2022, 10:48:21 PM11/18/22
10:51 p.m. November 18 (0221 UTC November 19)

Sarah stuff (non-overlap) is not on.

(B) is not done for anyone.

Pre-filtering by Sarah McLachlan's internal definition of
love (prior to application of my constrained definition
of goodness, whether by divine collaborator(s) or
somehow by me) is needed before those two things
(and the rest) can be done.

That pre-filtering and application to (or judging of)
the four components occurred 10:55 --> 11:59 p.m.

November 19, 2022. To get UTC add 3.5 hrs.

[PCMM] (with consequences) 12:01 a.m. -->
[DTS] (non-overlap) 12:02 a.m. -->
[F123] 12:03 a.m. -->

[SSA] 12:03 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 12:03 a.m. -->
[SMPES] 12:04 a.m. -->

a.s.c. (5) 12:04 a.m. -->

(B) 12:06 a.m. -->

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid so check that group
if you are interested in updates, which I deem more likely
if you notice effects, plus feel free to ask questions there.

"And if I shed a tear I wonšt cage it; I wonšt fear love
And if I feel a rage I wonšt deny it; I wonšt fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)