Ice Cream taste transfer

David Dalton

Aug 9, 2022, 12:02:07 AM8/9/22
Now that the assisted shaktipat is complete, I will do
(with the help of Goddess) a transfer of the taste, smell,
and chill of blueberry cheesecake ice cream from Rising
Tide Convenience in Harbour Main, voted best ice cream shop
on the Avalon this year on a Facebook survey for the
second year in a row, to assisted shaktipat recipients
who are among:

1. Sarah McLachlan
2. current and former members of the fumbling-towards-ecstasy
mailing list
3. current and former members of the fte-digest mailing list
4. current and former members of the Fumblers Facebook group
5. those who have read at least one post from me on
alt.music.s-mclachlan
6. those who have read at least one comment from me on
Sarah McLachlan's official Facebook page feed
7. those who have heard Sarah McLachlan sing at least 4000 words
(not counting repeated songs more than once, and not just live)
8. self-described Sarah McLachlan fans (or translation of fan
into another language).

The transfer was done at 1:13 a.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time
(0343 UTC/GMT) August 9, 2022 (11:43 p.m. EDT or 8:43 p.m. PDT,
August 8, 2022).

łAnd the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)

David Dalton

Aug 9, 2022, 6:45:34 PM8/9/22
On Aug 9, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-C50F...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Now that the assisted shaktipat is complete, I will do
> (with the help of Goddess) a transfer of the taste, smell,
> and chill of blueberry cheesecake ice cream from Rising
> Tide Convenience in Harbour Main, voted best ice cream shop
> on the Avalon this year on a Facebook survey for the
> second year in a row, to assisted shaktipat recipients
> who are among:
>
> 1. Sarah McLachlan
> 2. current and former members of the fumbling-towards-ecstasy
> mailing list
> 3. current and former members of the fte-digest mailing list
> 4. current and former members of the Fumblers Facebook group
> 5. those who have read at least one post from me on
> alt.music.s-mclachlan
> 6. those who have read at least one comment from me on
> Sarah McLachlan's official Facebook page feed
> 7. those who have heard Sarah McLachlan sing at least 4000 words
> (not counting repeated songs more than once, and not just live)
> 8. self-described Sarah McLachlan fans (or translation of fan
> into another language).
>
> The transfer was done at 1:13 a.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time
> (0343 UTC/GMT) August 9, 2022 (11:43 p.m. EDT or 8:43 p.m. PDT,
> August 8, 2022).

That didn’t work, it was too long before full moon, and I will
try again with beer instead of ice cream tomorrow night,
when the moon will be nearly full.

“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)

David Dalton

Aug 13, 2022, 11:43:48 PM8/13/22
In article <0001HW.28A31B0C00...@88.198.57.247>,
Well, it is a bit past full moon, but I tried again.
I added a ninth subgroup, a.s.r. who are
9. categories 2--10 women (Sarah is category 1).

With the help of Goddess, I sent the taste and smell of
Black Horse lager (now brewed only in Newfoundland)
to each in the nine subgroups of a.s.r.,
at 1:06 a.m. (0336 UTC/GMT) August 14, 2022.
Let me know if you got it.

Why did I try beer? I don't have any ice cream tonight,
and in the last attempt I mentioned on the Facebook
group Fumblers I had tried beer.

“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

David Dalton

Aug 15, 2022, 12:25:37 AM8/15/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-4F00...@news.eternal-september.org>,
OK, that didn't work, and I am making one final attempt
(see the thread "A Final Attempt" on alt.religion.druid).

With the help of Goddess, I sent the taste and smell of
Black Horse lager to each in the 9 subgroups of a.s.r.,
at 1:50 a.m. NDT (0420 UTC/GMT) August 15, 2022.

David Dalton

Aug 16, 2022, 1:44:59 AM8/16/22
I had some (of the same flavour) ice cream again tonight, and
tried again, at 2:56 a.m. NDT (0526 UTC/GMT) August 16, 2022.
Let me and other readers know if you received it. I won't
post again to this thread unless there are questions.

David Dalton

Aug 28, 2022, 10:26:59 PM8/28/22
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now that the assisted shaktipat is complete, I will do
> (with the help of Goddess) a transfer of the taste, smell,
> and chill of blueberry cheesecake ice cream from Rising
> Tide Convenience in Harbour Main, voted best ice cream shop
> on the Avalon this year on a Facebook survey for the
> second year in a row, to assisted shaktipat recipients
> who are among:
>
> 1. Sarah McLachlan
> 2. current and former members of the fumbling-towards-ecstasy
> mailing list
> 3. current and former members of the fte-digest mailing list
> 4. current and former members of the Fumblers Facebook group
> 5. those who have read at least one post from me on
> alt.music.s-mclachlan
> 6. those who have read at least one comment from me on
> Sarah McLachlan's official Facebook page feed
> 7. those who have heard Sarah McLachlan sing at least 4000 words
> (not counting repeated songs more than once, and not just live)
> 8. self-described Sarah McLachlan fans (or translation of fan
> into another language).
>
> The transfer was done at 1:13 a.m. Newfoundland Daylight Time
> (0343 UTC/GMT) August 9, 2022 (11:43 p.m. EDT or 8:43 p.m. PDT,
> August 8, 2022).

OK, I tried again.

Goddess helped me transfer the smell and chill and taste
of strawberry shortcake ice cream to a.s.r. in the
nine groups I listed above at 11:44 p.m. August 29
(0214 UTC August 29), 2022.

(Not everyone in each of those nine groups is an
a.s.r., and it only went to the a.s.r. among them.)

³And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

David Dalton

Aug 28, 2022, 10:29:07 PM8/28/22
In article
<dalton.nfld-D647...@news.eternal-september.org>,