Nick watchers (captive or not)

Aimee G

Jul 10, 2002, 10:06:47 AM7/10/02
Having a pre-schooler in our house, we tend to have Nick on the telly a lot.
Anyone here in the same predicament ever catch the spoof on the Osbournes
with Oswald? I heard Iron Man coming from the other room, couldn't figure
out what the hell was on, and just missed the segment. My gracious husband,
silent tears of laughter still in his eyes, couldn't pull himself together
long enough to call me in to see it.

AG

ironcladlou

Jul 10, 2002, 10:28:21 AM7/10/02
Aimee G emitted the following Vapor Trail

I don't care much for Oswald. Face rules, tho.

--
ironcladlou, keeper of faq, bringer of poop humor
http://www.altmusicrush.com/

Paul Lisle

Mar 21, 2023, 5:53:42 PM3/21/23
You do know that the commercial is lost now.

Paul Lisle

Apr 15, 2023, 12:39:33 PM4/15/23
On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 5:53:42 PM UTC-4, Paul Lisle wrote:
> You do know that the commercial is lost now.
Hello?

Philliesphan93 “HarperisaPhilly93”

Nov 21, 2023, 5:32:59 PM11/21/23
I highly doubt she is still here 21 years later.