Team Dresch v 6.0 beta 7"

Anne Greenblatt

Apr 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/30/97

Just received a box o' records from Chainsaw

Team Dresch v 6.0 7"

They played these two songs at both shows here in SF! So happy to have
them available now!

Also got the Marigold Compilation 7" - four bands including Team D.

And The Fakes CD.

Smart record buying choices make me smile!

--
* Ardvark *
Anne Greenblatt

nerd...@genevabbs.com

Apr 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/30/97

Ya, i saw that new T.D. 7" in a store, haven't picked it up yet though.
Also, have you heard the band Suture? are they any good. I've seen one
of their 7"'s too but i wasn't sure if i would like it or whatever.
Lemme know if you've heard 'em and what they sound like.

Anne Greenblatt

May 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/8/97

>Ya, i saw that new T.D. 7" in a store, haven't picked it up yet though.

YOU MUST!!! The only good thing about my automated turntable is the repeat
button...

>Also, have you heard the band Suture?

No, haven't heard of 'em.

I'm looking for Dahlia Seed right now. A friend included them on a cool
mix tape (a grrl side and a boi side).