How to become a millionar

theinternetbillionaire

Aug 15, 2006, 9:17:56 AM8/15/06

Hi My name is Stephan Ducharme.For those who don't know me yet, I'm the one everybody now calls The "Free Ad Guru". THE marketing guru specializing in free, online advertising. I'm one of the top 10 most known Internet marketing gurus.You may know me as the best-selling author of the famous Internet marketing course "How To Get 1 Million Visitors Without Paying A Dime In Advertising."I get a total of up to 1.2 MILLION hits a month. ... Yes that is per MONTH!!!... And I HAVE NOT PAID ONE DIME IN ADVERTISING for the past 2 years!!! You heard me right, not even one penny.250,000 online marketers read my weekly newsletters.I am a professional, I have a reputation to uphold, I'm not the kind of man that recommends BS, junk or hype hiding behind his screen. I'm a real person. On my websites, I put my name down, my photo, my street address, my phone number, and even a photo of my piece of land with my private lake and my car, a Porsche Carrera 911 convertible.My 19 room house with a 200 foot long private lake!I've paid for it cash, in less than 1 month of work!My Porsche 911 Carrera convertible!I paid for it ... Cash, in less than 3 hours of work!I would say that I know a whole lot about what I am talking about when it comes to getting free traffic. I generate so many visits to my websites, that now I'm now a Multi-Millionaire! Yes, I've made several millions of dollars on the Internet through the past years!!!!And it all makes sense when you understand that making money online really is all about how much exposure you can create!Everybody knows that if they could only find one small tiny secret they could generate all the advertising that they ever wanted FOR FREE, they'd become rich, filthy rich, overnight! Just like having entire pages in the Wall Street Journal everyday for free, where you could promote whatever you want!What if you could Post your message in front of thousands of people every day ... by simply pushing a button!Did you ever wonder how some big dogs can contact MILLIONS of people while sitting poolside, while you get bags under your eyes from reading and studying pages upon pages of useless sites, all supposedly telling you how to "make it happen for you"?Hey, did you ever realize that the problem you are facing may NOT be a lack of knowledge? ... But simply that;YOU HAVE NO TOOLS FOR THE TASK YOU ARE UNDERTAKING!!!Think of it. If your only communication tools consists of using something like Outlook Express tocontact your 25 friends, you are not heavy-duty equipped!DO YOU HAVE ANY SOFTWARE that FINDS and CONTACTS LEADS for YOU?…NO? Then, stop wondering why you have no results…That is why.Try this: Are you ready?http://moneyhome.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=33879

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060808141347J6p7SlR7