The Replacements Live at the Nashville Center Stage 4/21/89

Lauren Griffin

Jan 21, 2013, 8:10:55 PM1/21/13
Can anyone tell me where I can download a copy of this show? I was able to find photos of a front and back cover (Mats Tapes 111)but can't find a link to download the recording. My husband played with the opening band, the Famous Unknowns (Rick Richards, Keith Christopher, Brendan O'Brien, and Freddi Griffin) and he'd really like to hear it again.

Cheers,
Lauren Griffin

thu...@columbus.rr.com

May 3, 2013, 2:12:50 PM5/3/13